[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leeks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (43KB, 1536x799px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 1536x799px
08/18/2016
- There are around 2 to 3 new Pokemon they plan on "running into" on Akala
- First look at "Bond Phenomenon" with Greninja
- Second evolution of a starter is used in the gameplay. Very generic looking

08/21/2016
-Official look at "Bond Phenomenon"

09/01/2016
- Trailer released showing off the sandcastle Pokemon, ice/ghost counterpart, and Rugby monkey plus the Psychic/Ghost guardian Tapu Malu. Plus we get an official reveal of the second evolution of the starters

09/15/2016
- CoroCoro shows of 4 evolutions of Rockruff, each with a different typing
- Rockruff is said to evolve different from one island to the next and it's mentioned the starters share a similar secret
- Trailer released recapping what's in CoroCoro plus some more

10/01/2016
- Trailer shows off the Melemele forms of the starters (Archer,Wrestler,Siren) plus Dragonite and Crobat "Bond Phenomenon" and a Dolphin Pokemon

10/15/2016
- Alolan starters shown. Electric/Grass Venosaur, Dragon/Fire Charizard, Steel/Water Blastoise

11/01/2016
- First look at the Fire/Fairy guardian Tapu Loa and Alolan Arcanine which is Electric/Fire and Gengar which is Normal type. Non Alolan Gengar line can also be found in certain parts of Alola

11/15/2016
- Akala forms of the starters are shown along with a silhouette of Marshadow which is a dolphin with sun shaped wings, a crescent moon shaped tail, and the universe on its face

11/18/2016
- Launch trailer which show the Akala, and Melemele forms of the starters along with some Z-Moves, Alolan Forms, a bit of the "Bond Phenomenon" and the Ghost/Fairy guardian Tapu Make

12/15/2016
- Marshadow officially revealed in CoroCoro
>>
>>27846789
Fine fine, we had this. So let's see tomorrow morning. If it is indeed fake, then we disregard everything you posted here.
>>
File: 1470425543036.jpg (30KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
1470425543036.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
>Alolan starters shown.Electric/Grass Venosaur, Dragon/Fire Charizard, Steel/Water Blastoise

As a genwunner I want this shilling to stop
>>
File: 1384444542966.jpg (18KB, 250x272px) Image search: [Google]
1384444542966.jpg
18KB, 250x272px
>>27846789
>Gengar which is Normal type
>>
jack black holding a sign
>>
>>27846789
Why do fake leakers not bother to check which pokemon have been in trailers and which ones haven't been?

It'd be incredibly dumb of the starters to have an Alolan form when we see a fucking Charizard as a riding pokemon.
>>
>>27846789
>Alolan Arcanine
Enough of this shit, we already saw an Arcanine in a trailer and there was nothing different about it.
>>
>>27846899
That means nothing. They can inject whatever Pokemon they want into the game for the purposes of trailers.
>>
>>27846899
we also saw a normal Meowth before, retard
the battles in the trailers are scripted and mean jack shit
>>
>>27846831
its the 20 gen anniversary dude
as a kanto baby just enjoy it for what it is and be glad, most of the pokemon that needed that new life were older mon anyways
>>
>>27846897
>>27846899
holy good goddamn can someone please remove these faggotrons from existence i mean good god how retarded do you pink team playing bastards have to be i mean just HOW retarded do you milky licking bastards have to be to be unable to have just the slightest little bit of common sense inside those tiny little glory hole servicing heads of yours jesus christ you pieces of crap need to get the hell off the internet and reevaluate your pathetic tiny little lives
>>
>>27847360
>throwing a temper tantrum because nobody believes your fake leaks
>>
File: leaks.jpg (2MB, 1800x4100px) Image search: [Google]
leaks.jpg
2MB, 1800x4100px
>>27846789
>Trailer shows off the Melemele forms of the starters (Archer,Wrestler,Siren)
>Akala forms of the starters
Why are fake leakers so fucking fixated on split evos?
The only leak that mentioned split evos before is likely to be fake because it mentions a "3rd gym" and doesn't mention type changes for Alolan forms.
>>
>>27846789
TPCi would never post new info on a Sunday.
>>
>>27847442
I mean technically we don't 100% know if there's truly no gyms yet.
>>
>>27846899

That's irrelevant anon. I don't believe these leaks but I don't understand why that needs to be explained to you
>>
>>27847442
It prob isn't as it shares elements with the "real leaks" leak such as the breeding cat
>>
>>27847399

That's not the point. I don't believe the leaks either but using "we already regular arcanine" as a reason is laughable and makes no sense.
>>
>>27847309
The normal meowth we see was one owned by your mom. You moved from another region. There were never any non-alolan meowths shown in battle. Actually, all the Alola Form pokemon have not been seen in battle before their reveal.

The Arcanine was also level 20. I highly doubt this is one of those scripted battles they make sure for the trailer (like I highly suspect of the ones where both pokemon are shown at level 50) It most likely is a trainer's pokemon.

We'll see if they do anything with Dragonite or Zubat as we've seen them (and Golbat) in battle already. If they get anything fancy then maybe there's a chance for Arcanine. It seems unlikely at this point though.

>>27847360
Git Gud and actually research your fake shitty leaks.
>>
>>27847540
>The Arcanine was also level 20. I highly doubt this is one of those scripted battles they make sure for the trailer
What? It's literally the opposite. Arcanine isn't going to appear in the wild, let alone at level 20. Clearly it was scripted.

Either way that doesn't prove whether it has an Alolan form or not.
>>
>>27846789
Yes, this is exactly what I would come up with if I was making up a fake timeline.

Only difference is I wouldn't make the filthy casual error of listing 2 dolphin Pokemon. Also
>the universe on its face
kek i'd love to see someone even attempt artwork of this.
>>
>dolphan SILHOUETTE
>universe is on it's face
really jogs my noggin.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.