[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this bitch even here if her song selection is so shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: parabitch.jpg (480KB, 1154x713px) Image search: [Google]
parabitch.jpg
480KB, 1154x713px
Why is this bitch even here if her song selection is so shit?
>Follow me
Always fucking hated this rendition, have to mute or skip if it comes up
>Wally's theme
Too short, doesn't fit
>Victory Road
Doesn't fit
>Secret Super Training
The only alright one, but would have preferred regular ST

Needed some comfy songs like Rustboro, Lilycove or Ever Grande, but this banana coat wearing bitch just has 4 terrible picks. Base jukebox could do with more songs too, would be cool if you could purchase more songs with pokedollars, BP or something.
>>
File: 1471286806843.png (66KB, 159x276px) Image search: [Google]
1471286806843.png
66KB, 159x276px
>>
Her problem is that she just picks a random one. It's not cyclical.
>>
>>27845266
How hard is it for them to just name the songs and give a menu? Even online battles give you horseshit like "Song 1" and "Song 2"
>>
>>27845266
Yeah, it's absolute fucking trash, it's randomly selected, and the music in the game is mediocre to begin with because they changed the instrumentation of most of the original music, mostly to the detriment of the music in ORAS.

It's this sort of shit that I hate in these games. GameFreak thinks up a good feature and then implements it in THE most half-assed way ever imaginable (or not imaginable, in this case).
>>
>Mfw no song selection
>>
>>27845266
at least it was something

if i was stuck with the default music i would be pretty mad

yeah, the songs they chose suck a bit, but all the ORAS music sucks a little bit, besides stuff like the Deoxys theme.
>>
>>27848377
The Frontier Brain track is good.
>>
>>27845266
I wouldnt know, I always mute Pokemon games.
>>
I can't believe they took the XY music out of ORAS. The best online battle song was always Mega Evolution Successor Korrina. None of ORAS's 100 legendary battle remixes even comes close.
>>
>>27848507
They even took out the awesome Kanto battle remix!
>>
>Wally's theme
>Too short, doesn't fit

Bad anon! That theme is bike simulator certified
>>
>>27845266
Could be worse, they could be playing fucked up versions of the original music like GB sounds did.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.