[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to this place?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (159KB, 300x248px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
159KB, 300x248px
What happened to this place?
>>
>>27844927
volcano erupted
everything destroyed
>>
>>27844927
Seriously? i think it was just GF lazines. Didnt want to recreate the island and mansion BOOM volcano erupted, its empty now
>>
>>27844927
but there never was a volcanno there
>>
>>27845067
>what is an underwater volcano
>>
>>27844950
>>27845067
The laziness is in the first game where the volcano wasn't shown. It's in the anime and manga

>>27845077
no.
>>
>>27845067
You're supposed to use your imagination.
>>
>>27845067
Blaine actually built his gym right on the volcano, the absolute madman
>>
>>27845090
oh yeah it was this

the game doesnt show it but he literally battles within the part of the volcano where magma churns
>>
>>27845067
I sure hope all 9 people who lived on Cinnbar got out in time! I'd hate to be caught on the island when the invisible volcano erupted.
>>
>>27845083
yes.
the dubs speak truth.

>"b-but muh island!"
>>
>>27845110
they died
>>
>>27845117
>that one NPC who says "everyone was injured. That's good."
>>
File: Dream_Magmarizer_Sprite.png (3KB, 83x90px) Image search: [Google]
Dream_Magmarizer_Sprite.png
3KB, 83x90px
>>27844927
Blaine wanted to have 128 Magmortars.
>>
File: 38.png (4KB, 320x288px) Image search: [Google]
38.png
4KB, 320x288px
>>27844927
the lake was drained
>>
Compare the Gen III and Gen IV maps. The shape of the island is almost the same, the location of the Pokèmon Center is the same.

The peak of the volcano in the Gen IV is exactly where Blaine's gym would be.

The gym had a volcano underneath it and it exploded (somewhat like in the anime and manga).
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.