[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

24 hours until he win the Kalos League! How do you feel, /vp/ ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 20

File: satoshixyz32.jpg (242KB, 1275x1292px) Image search: [Google]
satoshixyz32.jpg
242KB, 1275x1292px
24 hours until he win the Kalos League!
How do you feel, /vp/ ?
>>
Why would I feel anything?
>>
He'll lose.
>>
>>27844791
Deceived, because he will never win. I'd be my life on it.
>>
>>27844800
>A character might actually obtain a goal that they've had for almost 20 years now

Not saying this is something to freak out about, but if he wins ill have a little bit of feels. I first watched this chump set out on a journey when i was seven years old.
>>
>>27844791
What time does it air on moonland?
>>
>>27845217
6:55 PM.
>>
>Ashnime

KYS
>>
>>27844791
Sad because we all know he's going to win and I always watched the anime expecting a twist and now I know before the episode there's going to be one
>>
Don't fucking jinx it.
>>
>>27845220
japanese time zone?
>>
I feel I shouldn't set myself up with false dreams of ash's success.
>>
>>27845217
6am thursday eastern standard time
>>
>Greninja and Charizard are both down, having reverted from Mega/Synchro back to their normal forms
>"GET UP! YOU CAN DO IT GRENINJA!!"
>Greninja gets to it's knees, struggling to stand
>Charizard is conscious and trying to get up too, but is clearly finding it more difficult to stand
>Greninja on one foot
>Pulling itself off the ground
>Charizard pushing itself up with it's arms, desperately trying to catch up
>Greninja hunched over in exhaustion, but now standing, with just enough stamina remaining to summon up one final Water Shuriken
>"GAMBATE GEKOUGA! MIZU SHURIKEN!"
>Greninja slowly reaching down to it's thighs to grab the shuriken
>Charizard now on one foot almost standing
>Greninja grabs the shuriken
>Charizard, still trying to pull itself up, closes it's eyes, grins and accepts it's defeat
>SUDDENLY AN EARTHQUAKE, ZYGARDE ATTACKING LUMIOSE WITH GIANT VINES AND SHIT
>Greninja is shake by the earthquake, the shuriken disipates, he trips
>"CHARIZARD, FLAMETHROWER"
>GG Ash.
>>
>>27845292
Yeah, 6:55 PM JST.
>>
>>27845508
There would be riots on /vp/
>>
Guys, I want to catch up on the anime. I heard one should watch some episodes from previous series before starting current one. Could you explain?
>>
>>27845107
I wish he won a better league than Kalos.
>>
>>27845608
Ask the anime thread, they have a good viewing order copypasta
>>
File: 1370964296112.jpg (480KB, 672x672px) Image search: [Google]
1370964296112.jpg
480KB, 672x672px
>>27845699
Wow, that's some advanced stuff with those specials mixed in. Thanks!
>>
>>27845508

DELETE THIS
>>
>>27844791
So is XY confirmed so easy that Ash can beat it?
>>
>>27844791
I'm surprised people on this board are so gullible to actually believe anything about Ashnime will change
>>
File: RaiPain.png (459KB, 719x536px)
RaiPain.png
459KB, 719x536px
>>27845508
PLEASE DONT LET THIS BE TRUE, AT LEAST HAVE IT END ON A DRAW
>>
zygarde and team flare will interfere
>>
Low ceiling lads. After all this time winning Kalos is like losing at the Olympics, losing in the major leagues, losing in the minor leagues, losing in college intramurals, waiting five years and finally having a winning season with your office's weekend softball team.

Kalos a shit, and if the anime were ever interested in anything other than marketing the games, Ash would have been a real trainer like fucking Gary and not made it all the way to Blackthorn City with a fucking Cyndaquil and a Totodile and a Charizard that would rather abandon him to fuck some whore than be a God damn champion. But it isn't, and they need to sell games with starters and box legendaries.

If Ash were a real trainer he would have won Kanto or Johto or maybe, maybe Hoenn. If he wins Kalos it's almost more insulting for the writers to demonstrate that they're no somehow opposed to his victory in principle and beg the question of why the fuck they didn't write him into a proper character fifteen years ago. He can still be flawed and interesting without somehow never getting his Totodile to level 16
>>
>>27846167
>Description literally says it reached its conclusion
>Still posting this retarded stuff
Why?
>>
>>27846303
>a real trainer like Gary
The trainer that consistently ranked worse than Ash in every league they competed in, and eventually quit to become a researcher?
that Gary?
>>
Ash loses. He's depressed. Goes on vacation to Alola.
>>
>>27846303
>le Kalos is easy meme
Have you even watched the anime? A lot of the gym leaders are different from their game counterparts. Grant has an Onix instead of Amaura, and Tyrunt has a much better moveset. Korrina uses her Mega Lucario in the gym battle, which would be before the player gets Mega Evolution. Wulfric also uses Mega Evolution.

>MUH GARY OAK
Shut the fuck up. Charizard destroyed 3 of his strongest mons in a row. He one shotted Gary's Scizor and Golem. He beat Blastoise depite being at a disadvantage because Ash is the better trainer. I know that's a hard pill to swallow. Gary also retired after Johto, so Ash ended his career.

>levels
Now I know you're retarded for applying a mechanic that could only work in a video game to an anime.

>>27845994
What would you do if Ash wins then? Why are you fags so adamant on wanting Ash to lose the biggest match in his life?
>>
>>27846322
Gary's Pokemon were consistently rarer, stronger, better trained, he consistently out paced ash and after getting shown up once got his shit together by Johto and was acting like a man. Also quitting to be a researcher is straight up God tier. Meanwhile Ash is... What? Still falling across legendaries and catching starters that won't evolve unless they're contrived to like Ash Greninja and losing everything that counts?

Gary has a team of well trained friends for life at his side and is publishing. Ash is still a jackass.
>>
>>27846415
On levels--rewatch the Kanto and Johto anime, Brock mentions level literally a dozen times as explanation for all kinds of things from evolution to learning new moves. Level is canonically in the anime you kalosperm
>>
>>27844791
He's not going to win. Neither will Alain. The battle will be interrupted by Team Flare when Greninja and Charizard reach the climax of the battle. Lysandre said it himself last week. The world's eyes will be on Lumiose City at that time; it's perfect for him to unleash his plan.

What's going to happen is that after Team Flare's plans are destroyed by Ash and his friends, they're probably going to go into the parade scene like what we see in X and Y, and Ash will be deemed an honorary Kalos Champion, allowing him to move onto Alola and help build a League.

And I don't think Serena will stay with him even though I want her to.
>>
>>27845748
That's why there's a pasta in the first place, since it's not entirely self-explanatory from filenames.
>>
>>27846433

Of course Gary was always ahead of Ash, he had a fucking car.
>>
>>27846492
It wasn't just a car, it was a corvette full of his bitches.
>>
>>27846447
No it isn't. Dawn's Piplup used bide in it's debut appearance.

>but dub Brock
The same Brock who can't get his typings right? You mean that guy who's known for saying shit like"Water is weak to fire?" There's no reason to take what he says at face value.
>>
>>27846433
>Gary's Pokemon were consistently rarer, stronger, better trained

>had better Pokemon than Ash
>still did worse than Ash in both leagues they were both in
>never won against Ash in anything beyond unofficial 1 on 1 battles, lost the one 6-on-6 league battle they had
Sounds like he's a worse trainer to me
>>
>>27846447
>On levels--rewatch the Kanto and Johto anime, Brock mentions level literally a dozen times as explanation for all kinds of things from evolution to learning new moves. Level is canonically in the anime you kalosperm

As a guy who watches subs, the things Brock says dont mean shit, especially in the early seasons
>>
>>27845950
I don't remember having to fight a Surskit in the first gym that knew Ice Beam or a Vivillon with Psychic and Solarbeam so I'm gonna say no
>>
>>27846303
Totodile evolves at level 18 mate, but nice blog
>>
>>27846533
>Gary can't beat the protagonists plot armor therefore he's an worse trainer
In a thread where people are saying that regardless of Brock mentioning level multiple times across five seasons, urn doesn't count because he is dub-Brock, I'm inclined to laugh at this explanation. Gary is a better trainer than ash. This is obvious.
>>
>>27845950
I WISH the ice gym leader had busted out a mega on me
>>
>>27846433
>Gary never accomplishes anything of significance as a trainer and becomes a researcher instead
>this somehow makes him better than ash

The anime thematically shows Gary off as the stonger trainer in the first few seasons but since he goes on to accomplish literally nothing of note, the plot of the anime doesnt back it up
>>
>>27845508

delet this
>>
>>27846617
Actually no, it goes out of the way to just have him talk himself up without ever actually having him show what he can do.
>>
>>27846415
>What would you do if Ash wins then?
Nothing? I'm indifferent, this show is a turd, it looks nice in XY but polished turd is still a turd.
>>
>>27846617
>>27846637

I'd instead say he started off stronger, but Ash surpassed him by the time they had their 6 vs 6
>>
>>27846697
Hey, i'm willing to accept that interpretation as well. He did have 10 badges and he did convince an entergouge of older girls to roll around in a car with him.

The only thing i dont is accept is that he ended as a stronger trainer than ash. If the anime has any theme, its that being persistent matters and not to quit like a bitch when you lose.
>>
>>27846610
Do highlight how Ash had plot armor when Gary consistently shows how he is worse.

And do show the last time levels were mentioned outside of one scene in the sub of early Hoenn.
>>
Link to the new episode when where is it?
>>
>>27846610
>Ash has plot armor
>loses battles against various gym leaders, loses against randoms who sweep his whole team with two legendaries, loses against random trainers, loses against OTHER rivals who are better than Gary.

Its fine that you have a hard-on for Gary, that's cool man. But losing doesnt make you better than the guy that beat you. Even if you lose with style like Gary did.
>>
>>27846758
I seem to remember the dub rewrote Brock's dialogue to something about leveling up, but that was dub only.
>>
>all these kids born after 1998 shitting on Gary and ignoring the entire point of this post >>27846303

Alright then. I'll laugh more of Ash wins than if he loses. Literally has to have a retconned psychic connection to a super special plotmon to be a contender
>>
>>27846800
Latest sub:
http://pocketmonsters.edwardk.info/[PM]Pocket_Monsters_XY&Z_036_Fierce_Fighting_at_the_Kalos_League!_Gather,_All_of_My_Passion!![H264_720P][53FB69AD].mkv.torrent

Latest raw:
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=839243
>>
>>27846828
For the record he says "power up" in English here, so chances are the dub translator misread it as "level up" when translating the script.
>>
File: 1441888209374.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1441888209374.webm
3MB, 640x360px
The Lumiose Conference doesn't even exist as a concept in the games

Where in the video games is it necessary to compete in a national tournament with other players who won eight badges for the right to even challenge the Elite Four? Regional Conferences have always been an anime-only invention and I don't understand people shitting on Ash for losing them when none of his counterparts or people playing the video games have even taken a crack at the same thing.

>>27846832
So what? Should Ash not be allowed to have a Mega equivalent to compete with everyone else in the tournament? Greninja isn't even MVP, Pikachu is.

And he was always a contender. He beat Brandon with a Squirtle, Bulbasaur, and Pikachu. He made it to the semifinals of Sinnoh and was the only one to put a dent in Tobias' roster.

He didn't use Ash-Greninja until Wulfric, and even triumphed over Korrina's Mega Lucario without any Mega. The only other person shown beating her is Alan, who used a Mega Charizard that could hang with Primal Groudon and Kyogre.
>>
>>27846832
Implying that the training he did to master the form is no better than everyone who got megas and basically destroyed everyone in the league who didn't have one
>>
>>27846880
I'm not sure why people think Greninja is suddenly the only thing Ash is using. Pikachu did the bulk of the work in the match vs Alain so far, Hawlucha defeated Ayaka's Mega Absol, etc etc

I wish we got more Ayaka, she was cute. CUTE
>>
>>27846892
Training rigorously doesn't make it not fucking stupid.

But Megas were a mistake too so at this point we're arguing over floaters and sinkers and I'd rather not be playing in the toilet at all, senpai
>>
File: 1470352032114.png (304KB, 722x768px)
1470352032114.png
304KB, 722x768px
will there be a stream?
>>
>>27846610
>plot armor

but nigga it was Gary who had plot armor to begin with
>>
>>27846832
so I take it you're that kid who missed the point of Gary then? it's okay, you have memes to back up with

>>27846917
>he can't make a proper argument
>>
T b h, this will be my first anime watch in a very, very long time and I bet you I'm going to watch it. So any streams with chat so that we can shitpost together while watching? /a/ with Danganronpa streams, they are fun as fuck. So I hope /vp/ has a stream for this.
>>
Ash isn't going to win. Why do you do this to yourselves?

If they ever have him win (which they won't), it'll be on some nostalgia season in a filler arc where he goes back to Kanto with all the things he's learned as a trainer and it will be against Gary.
>>
>>27847249
Seconded.
>>
>>27845519
Oh, so it's evening here at my place, same as Japan actually but they're 1 hour earlier.
>>
>>27847249
>>27847280
just look at nyafuu archive for stream links, don't ask the general because it incites shitposting and stupidity
>>
>>27847249
>>27847296
Dammit, this is good enough. Won't you give us the link so we can bookmark? But I won't push my luck, so thanks anyway!
>>
>>27847311
search nyafuu for vaughnlive. that should be enough for you to give you an idea

like I said, archive searching works wonders
>>
>>27847326
Found it! Thanks, anon. Can't wait to watch together with you guys. Will there be funposting in the chat?

See you tomorrow, it's a date okay.
>>
>>27847336
>chat

I hope you enjoy tacos, because it's gonna be full of spics
>>
>SM gameplay tomorrow
>Final match of league tomorrow
If they don't reveal how ash greninja works in sun and moon they missed one hell of a time to do it.
>>
>>27847343
Ah, so it's a general stream and not some /vp/ anon streaming a stream like /a/ does with Danganronpa 3 (it's suddenly taken down anyway). Too bad but it'll be live, so I guess that's enough for me.
>>
>>27847372
People use the actual general for live episode discussion. Stream chats are always full of cancer and spics and should be hidden.
>>
>>27847263
How far in the past are you living?
>>
>>27847457
it makes me wonder why there are so many spics in those
>>
>>27847798
Apparently some famous spic Poketuber shared it with all his retarded fans on twitter or something.

The Internet needs a wall.
>>
>>27847824
I see.
>>
>>27847782
How not in the present are you, where everything is a Gen I nostalgia pander?
>>
>ends in a draw
>>
>>27844791
My prediction
>wins, barely, through some sort of BS
>three episode arc of pointless celebration with minor NPCs

>SM season starts
>"Ash decides to go to Alola for a much needed vacation" or some shit
>>
>>27848259
You don't actually watch the anime, do you? Next time just say so
>>
>>27848398
Prediction is already wrong since right after the league finals are over TF are involved.
>>
>>27848453
I'm including TF in "some sort of BS"
>>
>>27848398
Thats close to what I think will happen

>Ash wins
>Team Flare be's Team Flare
>Afterwards the city is in runs, Lysandre dead/gone/caught, Malva outed as a TF member and the E4 down a person
>"Hey Diantha can I fight you now?"
>"Uhh sorry Ash we're going to be busy for a while, here's some tickets to the lovely Alola region, maybe you can find some new pokemon there?"
>And Serena stays in Kalos and hooks up with Clemont

Only thing I'm not sure of is what they'll do with Greninja.
>>
>>27844791
I haven't felt anything since gen 3.
>>
>>27848746
>Only thing I'm not sure of is what they'll do with Greninja.
Oak's retirement home.
>>
>>27849668
Thats what I'd normally expect, but if they do give him a win at the league then maybe they'll change the format up in other ways too.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him sent to Oak, but at the same time taking him to Alola wouldn't break the new region like it previously would have, thanks to the no gyms set up. If the trial captains are setting Ash task that are less about power and more about, well, whatever they end up being about, then Greninja shouldnt be a big deal.

And given that the whole Ashninja thing came along reasonably late in the grand scheme of things, that gives them more time to milk it for merchandise.
>>
>>27848746
>and Serena stays in Kalos and hooks up with Clemont
This was so close to being a reasonable prediction too.
>>
>>27845508
Delete yourself
>>
>>27846433
>Gary's Pokemon were consistently rarer, stronger, better trained
Gary caught and Oak'd over 200 shitmons from Kanto alone so he could pick out the one with slightly better stats so he wouldn't have to train it. They made a point comparing Ash's manlet Krabby to Gary's, but then it evolved into Kingler and started tearing open assholes, while Gary's remains stuck in that fishbowl.
>>
>>27845220
>4:55 AM for my timezone
Fuck that.
>>
>>27845107
He won the irange island league
>>
>>27844791
Is he already fighting the final opponent?
Or will the fight be 1 episode total?

If its just 1 episode, I don't think it will go well. Either they will offscreen someone, or someone's going to get trampled fast.
>>
>>27850317
It's a two-part battle, and the first part has already aired. Pikachu defeated two pseudos entirely by himself, goddamn ratlord.
>>
>>27850357
What the fuck?
Another almost-Tobias?

What is the opponent team?
What is Ash's team?

Thanks
>>
>>27850317
Pokemon Go was a mistake
>>
>>27850382
????
>>
File: geimu.jpg (297KB, 1280x720px)
geimu.jpg
297KB, 1280x720px
>>27850389
when will SUMMER end?
>>
>>27850371
Ash's is Pikachu, Noivern, Talonflame, Hawlucha, Goodra, and A-Greninja.

His opponent has Tyranitar, Weavile, Bisharp, Unfezant, Metagross, and M-Charizard X.

Only Pikachu, Goodra, and Greninja are left on Ash's side. Opponent has Bisharp and Charizard left.
>>
File: Screenshot-00338.jpg (313KB, 1280x720px)
Screenshot-00338.jpg
313KB, 1280x720px
>>27850371
Pikachu vs Tyranitar - Pikachu won
Noivern vs Weavile - Weavile won
Hawlucha vs Weavile - Hawlucha won
Hawlucha vs Bisharp - Bisharp won
Talonflame vs Unfezant - draw
Pikachu vs Metagross - Pikachu won
Pikachu vs Charizard - episode ended during it
>>
>>27844791
I'm sorry, but did Alan already lose? Oh, that's right. The match isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only 4-3. Does not having the lead at this stage count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the match is still on? Alan is still playing right now and he has been the best trainer in Kalos for how many years now? He's battling one of the worst trainers in the Kalos Pokemon League who just happens to have a lead because he's feeding off the energy of playing in a final for the first time. But you know what? He still fucking sucks. Alan has one of the best fucking teams in the League, he went 10-0 this season and beat one of the Elite Four. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Alan wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Pikachu got rekt by Charizard. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Alan topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like him because he's good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking trainers on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.
>>
>>27848746
you completely shat the bed at the end.
>>
>>27850445
zard is gonna knock out pikachu and goodra

then he'll switch into bisharp

greninja beats bisharp

gren v zard begins
>>
>>27850476
Not quite, from previews we know that Charizard beats Pikachu, then it goes to Goodra vs Bisharp, it either ends in a tie or Bisharp defeats Goodra and Greninja defeats Bisharp, and finally it's Greninja vs Charizard.
>>
>>27850466
look into your heart, you know it to be true
>>
>>27850514
I hope Bisharp beats Goodra, we've had our quota of double KOs
>>
>>27850413
>>27850382
If you are implying that I'm just posting here because of a trendy mobile app and it being summer, think what you want.

>>27850438
Interesting. At least its not something on the level of retardation of Tobias with his legendaries.

Sincerely the last season I watched was DP, I didn't even watch it all, just some stuff from time to time, but it kinda pissed me that with all the momentum Ash had, the only way to make him lose the league was to bring Tobias out of nowhere to trample everyone and make him job.

At this point, why doesn't Ash have an MZard?
>>
>>27845091
Agreed.
>>
At what point does the anime get 'serious' ?
>>
>>27850647
Cause Megazard Y isn't as popular as X, and also to form a starter trio with his two major rivals this season, who have M-Sceptile and Megazard X.

Trevor, one of the friendrivals from XY, got Megazard Y. Drought just made Zard X stomp it that much harder.
>>
After the unbreakable bond Ash has developed with Greninja this season, do you think it will get boxed?

Remember that Ash has always sent everyone to the box and started fresh each region with newbies and Pikachu... inb4 Pikachu gets boxed instead lol
>>
>>27850785
see >>27849829
>>
>>27850838
I see
Sounds reasonable.
>>
>>27850785
Ash could always be the Brock of Alola. Winning the League he takes a long vacation, but then decides to follow a kid who is the new protagonist
No reason for Serena not to join either
>>
>>27850647
Wait holy shit
It doesn't matter if this guy doesn't have legendaries like Tobias.

I just realized this is the guy from the Mega Evolution specials. FUCK. His MZard X trumps any Darkrai/Latios from Tobias.

My hopes for Ash were just halved.
>>
>>27851173
Ash-Greninja is at a ridiculous level too, don't worry too much
>>
>>27851173
Ash-Greninja fought it before and was actually holding it's own until Ash passed out. And they've both gotten much stronger since then. It'll be a close battle.
>>
So its safe to assume after this episode the Team Flare plot will move forward? I bet it will last the drag for the rest of the year until Alola plot launches.

inb4 Flare shenanigans interrupts league, see the outcome of the ultimate match in November!
>>
>>27851478
Also, if Ash wins, will he go for the Elite Four? Or just take a breath?

I always got confused regarding the E4 mechanics in anime, do they have to fight them after winning the league or is it optional?
>>
File: 1464750665221.png (151KB, 500x500px)
1464750665221.png
151KB, 500x500px
>tfw it airs 6:00 in the morning here
>>
>>27851625
We dont know. Never got that far before.
>>
>>27851893
>Stay off /vp/
>Search nyaa for the raws after the episode comes out
>If there's no raws because the usual uploaders are faggots, search for a shitty "camrip" of the streamed episode on youtube
>Watch episode
>Return to /vp/
>>
File: Champions.jpg (542KB, 1280x1440px)
Champions.jpg
542KB, 1280x1440px
>>27851625
Optional. In fact, Ash asked Diantha if he could challenge her directly after winning the league back when he first met her and she accepted.
>>
>Leo wins in 2016
>Liechester wins in 2016
>Lebron wins in 2016
>Its the Olympics, so Japenese patriotism needs to be at an all time high

Ash will win
It is written
>>
File: 1.jpg (61KB, 480x360px)
1.jpg
61KB, 480x360px
>>
File: 2.jpg (61KB, 480x360px)
2.jpg
61KB, 480x360px
>>
File: 3.jpg (49KB, 480x360px)
3.jpg
49KB, 480x360px
>>
File: sakurai 2.jpg (17KB, 432x432px) Image search: [Google]
sakurai 2.jpg
17KB, 432x432px
>>27845508
>he trips
>>
File: 4.jpg (45KB, 480x360px)
4.jpg
45KB, 480x360px
>>
File: 5.jpg (58KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
58KB, 480x360px
/vp/, Lysandre and his minions have seized the city of Lumiose
>>
File: 6.jpg (58KB, 480x360px)
6.jpg
58KB, 480x360px
>How can we help?
>>
File: 7.jpg (62KB, 480x360px)
7.jpg
62KB, 480x360px
It is written, only Ash, can defeat Alan.
>>
>>27845107
That's just it though. It's taken so long, a lot of people have completely lost interest by now.
>>
It's gonna be a dusty finish you marks
>>
>>27846477
Lysandre can't have it be interrupted because he's shown at Clemont's gym and there's a screenshot of Ash and Alan outside the League venue. He also said last episode that he wants to see the whole battle. There's confirmed no interruption and Alan's been built up as a rival Ash hasn't beat yet. They even talk about Team Flare targeting Ash.
>>
I can't wait until everyone sees the episode so you faggots stop posting these threads.
>>
>>27845107
The anniversary and not having a proper league next season is what is going to turn this around

He will win
>>
>>27845217
>>27845220
New xyz fan here. Wanting to catch this ep live

Do you cool guys have a link to where you live stream by any chance?
>>
>>27845222
>using the term ashnime

You first
>>
>>27850445
Hawlucha lost to Bisharp? Ash sucks.
>>
>>27853704
It had taken a bunch of hits from Weavile to hype itself up before cracking Weavile's skull.
>>
>>27850460
It's okay Anon. I know that you don't mean some of the things you say sometimes because of your aspergers, but you need to learn how to control your temper or your worker might take away your internet access.
>>
>>27850460
What the
>>
>>27850241
>irange
>>
>>27850759
Webm of this?
>>
>>27845222
>Using Ashnime
>Using le KYS meme
End yourself
>>
>>27853704
HJK missed, not his fault
>>
>>27853704
Bisharp had Guillotine.
>>
>tfw Ash about to win one for da land
>Suddenly the games get interrupted
>It's the evil Malamar that come from the future
>>
>>27853636
Well, normally links aren't shared due to fear of lag.
If you hang out in the general, some kind hearted person will probably link it. otherwise RAWs tend to be up within an hour or so.
>>
>>27845074
as always 6 times in a row
>>
>>27845107
>even caring
The time to make ash win a league has long passed anon, there`s no salvaging that character.

Unless, of course, you`re willing to accept anything with the pokemon brand as all ashfags do, but in that case him winning shouldnt be relevant.
>>
>>27854057
You saying it isn't relevant doesn't stop making it relevant.
>>
>>27851478
We got the summary for next week's episode earlier today:

>A Zygarde and lots of enormous plants suddenly appear. And as Satoshi, Pikachu and Alan attempt to get to the bottom of this mystery, the Flare Gang appear before them! And incredibly enough, their target is Satoshi...!

>Summary:
>Miare City is thrown into a huge panic when mysterious enormous plants attack. Satoshi, Pikachu and Alan head for the Prism Tower to find out the cause behind all this. But then the Flare Gang appear before them. Meanwhile, Fleur-de-lis starts telling the entire world about his ambitions...!

>Voice Cast:
>Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
>Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
>Mayuki Makiguchi: Serena
>Yuki Kaji: Citron
>Mariya Ise: Eureka
>Megumi Sato: Dedenne
>Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
>Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
>Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
>Yuji Ueda: Sonansu
>Kensho Ono: Alan
>Mikako Komatsu: Manon
>Hiroshi Tsuchida: Platane
>Hideaki Tezuka: Fleur-de-lis
>Tsuguo Mogami: Xerosicy
>Fumiko Orikasa: Carne
>Anri Katsu: Tierno
>Minami Fujii: Trova
>Yurie Kobori: Sana
>Akeno Watanabe: Pachira
>Masako Katsuki: Gojika
>Chiemi Ishimatsu: Junsa
>Karin Nanami: Correa
>Rinko Natsuhi: Akebi
>Akane Fujita: Bara
>Kensuke Sato: Lizardon
>Kenta Miyake: Onvern
>Kiyotaka Furushima: Fiarrow
>Unsho Ishizuka: Narration

Everything about it implies the league concludes properly this week and then Flare launches their plan shortly after that.
>>
>>27850785
There Are a few problems with your theory there Anon. Let's not forget who you're talking about this is Ash. Ash Loves boxing all of his current Pokémon at oaks laboratory because " enjoys giving every new Pokémon he meets a chance to show their inner strength" for some retarded bullshit like that.

On the subject of whether or not he actually is going to win shouldn't be a question . Of course he's going to win. I mean I'm not One of those retarded Ash fans who enjoy sucking his dick because "HES SO BADAZZ GUISE HOLY SHIT STRONG POGEYMANZ!" Judging from the fact that he and Greninja found that special connection during the filler episode found that special connection during the filler episode with Wulfric for Ash lost him, to have been pretty much unstoppable with every battle theyve been in. Liar to his last gym battle Ash hasn't lost a single time with greninja. Then there's the fact on how The riders just wouldn't leave Ash hanging with a loss or two from Alan . They have to give him a win against his rival and this id the perfect opportunity for him to win against Alan
>>
Are raws of this episode out? If not when?
>>
Where is gonna be the stream? i don't want to miss this
>>
>>27854261
Search the archives via nyafuu. Giving out the link resulted in some spic twitter personality reposting it and flooding the chat with tacospeak.
>>
>>27853757
It's pasta from /sp/ altered.
Thread posts: 161
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.