[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nearly three years have passed, and this little detail STILL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: deoxys.jpg (21KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
deoxys.jpg
21KB, 400x240px
Nearly three years have passed, and this little detail STILL bugs me.

Why would they bother to have a fifth meteorite there in the first place? Was it supposed to be a tiny nod to the then-upcoming RS remakes? Because that's pretty cryptic and irrelevant as fuck.

Tell me, /vp/oreons, what DID they mean by this?
>>
I was thinking Deoxysite. At least until Bank was out and people found out it was nothing.

I was disappointed. No bonuses for Heatran in Jaune Plaza, no bonuses for Mew in the Pokemon Village, no bonuses for Darkrai at the Scary House, and no bonuses for Lugia in the Sea Spirit's Den.
>>
>>27840986
If you think about it, Lugia is only related to the birds through the anime. The fact that you get the birds at Sea Spirits Den at all is the acknowledgment to anime canon.
>>
>>27841031
And mystery dungeon.
To get Lugia you need the three birds.
>>
>>27840986
I'm usually not so critical with these games (they are for kids after all) but holy shit this.

XY can be summed up as "wasted potential". Even If taking those Pokemon to those locations and it just so happened to have a little easter egg, it still would have added to the forgettable, casual shitfest that was Gen VI.
>>
>>27841031
Lugia is shown with the birds in the HGSS Japanese trailer, and Ho-oh with the beasts. It's anime canon, but the games have adapted to it and it's depicted with them on several occasions.
>>
>>27840952
Why have more than one at all?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.