[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You literally have to be the shittiest trainer around if you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1470085323706.png (347KB, 657x717px) Image search: [Google]
1470085323706.png
347KB, 657x717px
You literally have to be the shittiest trainer around if you are going to lose to the likes of some kid who are given OP pity pokemon with an awful backstory
>>
>>27839835
XY were the easiest games to date and Ash has gotten the furthest he's ever been in the Kalos league. I think it's safe to say that Kalos trainers are the worst in the Pokemon world.
>>
>>27839884
i think the same
>>
>>27839884
>XY were the easiest games to date

Either you're another underaged plebbit user, or you're just retarded and lack the self control to turn off the EXPshare.

For all I know you could be both
>>
>>27840144
>turn off the EXPshare.
you can do that? Regardless of that the game is still shit
>>
>>27839884
Kalos is based off of france, and the french were never really all that when it came to battle.
>>
>>27840144
Even without the EXP. Share it's still not exactly challenging with the inclusion of megas. That's like saying you only find the games easy because you don't do nuzlockes.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.