[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Earl's Pokemon Academy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: classroom.jpg (27KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
classroom.jpg
27KB, 300x225px
All I've ever wanted from this goddamn franchise is a full version of this. I remember being so proud completing this when I bought the game, studying about Pokemon was more fun than battling. It could be a brilliant addition to their spinoffs, but I guess there's minimal demand.

Academy Appreciation/ideas for reboot thread go
>>
>>27839275
Wait... what is this exactly?
>>
>>27839394
A side mission in Pokemon Stadium 2. You even had access to a library with texts on virtually every aspect of raising pokemon, even on breeding and hatching eggs.
>>
>>27839474
Holy fuck. That's actually cool as shit.

>tfw when bookworm
I would have totally had played it just for that.

I love anything having to do with the lore of Pokemon.
>>
>>27839647
It was intensely cool, read every one of those fuckin' books. The multiple choice exams were even timed, shit was real.

In all honesty though, a reboot could have been practical up to Gen 4 with updated information, but now with the volume of monsters and Megas this is likely out of reach. However, still holding out hope for a Pokemon Professor Apprentice type game, just focusing on a single field maybe.
>>
>>27839275
I just want the Pika and Petit cup modes to be available again in multiplayer.

also, does anyone know an emulator that runs Stadium 2 without graphic glitches like earthquake looking like utter shit?
>>
>>27840646
>wanting lv20s Landorus to rekt your ass
>>
>>27839275
I forgot all about this. Not only was it awesome and helpful but in some ways It made me feel more immersed in the world of pokemon than the core games. Becoming the champion and taking down criminal organizations was cool and all but going to school and the library seemed more legit.

>>27840646
Project 64 is the one I played it on, but I can't remember what video plugin I used. Probably glide but you just have to try a bunch out and see what works best as I doubt there's any way to emulate it perfectly.
Also don't forget to use this for the full experience.
https://forums.emulator-zone.com/showthread.php?t=2449
>>
>>27841259
>implying legends are eligible in those cups
This is literally one of the rules:
>MEW can't attend
>>
>>27841686
Precisely the feeling. I get that same sort of longing when I recently rewatched the School of Hard Knocks episode in Indigo League. A game where the protagonist seeks to enter the pokemon league via study and examinations, what a comfy fuckin' game that'd be.
>>
>>27841794
>tfw you will never be the smartest kid in class for knowing the difference between a voltorb and a jigglypuff seen from above
>>
>>27839275
This would be good eshop material.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.