[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Uranium banned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: bannrd.jpg (131KB, 600x358px) Image search: [Google]
bannrd.jpg
131KB, 600x358px
sadly... comment your opinions!
i think is bad! :(
>>
>>27835216
The fakemon were garbage so its not much of a loss
regardless, download links will be easy to find considering how many people downloaded it.
>>
>>27835216
but why?
>>
>>27835216
>:(
Please leave.
>>
>>27835216
A game that uses a lot of assets from pokemon that could potentially damage the brand if someone doesn't realize it's a fan game? I wonder why they did it.
>>
>>27835216
It's not teally band and more or less inaccessible now that the website doesn't provide the download link. Luckily, you can still find links for the game, I'm sure there Twitter has one as well.
>>
>>27835430

>Getting this triggered by emoticons

anon-sama sempai plz :^) :^) :^)
>>
>>27835430
Getting triggered by emoticons. How low can you be ?
>>
>>27835216
The biggest mistake was making it mainstream news that the game was finished
>>
and nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>27835216
it was actually good?
>the designs were meh
>the nucler type seems to be cringe af
not bait, but I want to know why so many people cared about it
>>
>>27835216
It still don't believe they actually got a C&D.

So many other fangames like Zeta/Omicron and Resurgence have had nothing after a few years of being up.

Then there are those shitty clicker/adoptable websites that blatantly profit off of sprites ripped straight from the originals, yet some of those of those are still going strong after 7 years
>>
>>27836624
Maybe it's because uranium went ''''viral''' and nintendo saw it? Compared to Zeta/Omicron Uranium isn't even too good and has far less content.
>>
ITT post IDNo.?
>>
>>27836537
nuclear type was just a worse shadow pokemon gimmick
>>
>>27835216
That game was an overhyped piece of garbage
>>
>>27835216
>3 genders
>fakemon don't look good
I wasn't going to play it anyways. I appreciate the effort they put in the game but I'm not a fan of it.
>>
>see this on my memebook feed
>"1.5 million downloads? wow it must've been pretty neat"
>look at the wiki
>its a generic pokehack with the worst fakemon i've ever seen
nothing of value was lost
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.