[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Extreme luck playing Pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: muh dick.png (211KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
muh dick.png
211KB, 500x376px
>be me couple years ago
>decide to try to breed for a shiny charmander
>hatch just a little over 100 eggs
>get a shiny charmander
>without using the Masuda Method
>mfw
>>
File: lysandre.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
lysandre.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
>decide to breed for a perfect Rotom
>get a shiny one in about 50 eggs
>mfw it's perfect as well
>>
>bred for Synchronize Abras to have one of every nature
>hatched a shiny from the 6th egg
>4 perfect IVs
>modest
Also
>playing around in Friend Safari
>run into a shiny Tranquill
>get one normal encounter afterwards
>get a third encounter
>shiny Espurr
>tfw almost two shinies in a row
>>
>>27833263
lucky fuck
>>
>breeding some squirtles
>not even trying for a shiny
>get a shiny female after half a box
>>
>>27833108
Things that never happened, episode 924518476.
>>
idk what the odds are, but I used scald 16 times in a match without getting a burn. I know it's a scummy move and i deserve it and it's not necessarily lucky at all but i'd love to know the odds
>>
File: proofs.jpg (1MB, 2000x752px) Image search: [Google]
proofs.jpg
1MB, 2000x752px
>>27833882
Do you really think someone would do that, just go on the internet and tell lies?
>>
>>27834446
not that anon, but to be fair, it could be hacked and there's not way to really prove it isn't

i'll believe you anyways desu
>>
>>27834496
Thanks.
>>
File: azhhafq.jpg (53KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
azhhafq.jpg
53KB, 600x600px
>decide to try SRing for shiny yveltal (my favorite legendary)
>3rd reset in i get one
>modest nature
>mfw
>>
>>27835227
Thats not possible fucking tripfag, yveltal is shiny locked
>>
>>27835227
glad you didn't spend too much time on it since they just gave shiny yvetals away about two months ago. i missed my chance to get one
>>
>>27833108
I hack all the time, but I believe you.
>>
>>27835748
while i missed yvetal i did get two shiny xerneas from the event before the yvetal one
>>
>>27833038
I really wanted a female starter and my sister got one on her second game. I was so jealous. She hardly plays and also found more Shinies than me. I think she found 2 and I only found 1.
>>
>>27835820
i hate when i want a female starter, that constant restarting for a female at the beginning of the fucking game is fucking ridiculous
>>
Wanted to breed a Feebas for good IVs. First time I bred for IVs. First egg: shiny Feebas. Needless to say, never been any luckier than that.
>>
>>27835227
yveltal and xerneas are shiny locked you fucking retard. I hate tripfags
>>
>>27835925
if true, lucky shit, shiny miltotic is one of the best shinies you can get
>>
>>27833991
Scald has 30% chance to burn. So you had 70% chance to not burn, or 0.7 if you consider 1 to be 100%. In a binomial distribution (think coin flips), the chance of getting an outcome X times in a row is the number of times to the power of X.
0.7 to the power of 16 is about 0.003, or a 0.3% chance of occuring. So that's pretty unlucky.

The more you know.
>>
>>27833038
>got some random person's friend safari online
>togepi, floette, and spritzee
>find one shiny for all three in a couple hours
>>
My sister got a shiny modest Ralts on her first egg in diamond.
She has 15-20 other shinies, all found randomly in the span of a year or so.
>>
>>27833038
>decide to try soft resetting for a shiny starter for the first time
>boot up HG
>put up with the slow as shit start
>get to lab
>save
>prepare for 263747 resets
>shiny totodile on first go

I will never ever find another shiny I used all my luck up here
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.