[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No new mega evolutions in S/M?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: 1367377988458.png (258KB, 351x364px) Image search: [Google]
1367377988458.png
258KB, 351x364px
No new mega evolutions in S/M?
>>
>>27831553
WHO CARES I BET THEY'D ALL BE FUCKING BIPEDS BECAUSE GAME FREAK HATES THE FANS AND LOVES SUCKING THE DICKS OF FURRIES
>>
>>27831595
You sound like that genwunner lady bitching about how there aren't enough quad pokemon for 25 minutes
>>
>>27831553
GF is waiting until September/October to release the new megas. Mega Evolution was very profitable for Gamefreak. All of the furfag mechandise and such. They wouldn't scrap or give up on such a marketable idea.
>>
>>27831553
>Megas might actualy be retconned
>someone at GF might have realized how absolutely horrid 70% of the designs were are proposed the most logical step
>being regional forms

Please be gone forever. Hell, retcon the good designs like Mawile and Beedril to be regional forms with stat reductions or actual evolutions.

Mega Evos was a shit, anime tier concept and deserves to go.
Now on to the horror for balance that will be Z moves.
>>
>be game freak
>come up with a way to shake up the formula in a way that both brings something new to the table and also make older pokemon more viable
>everyone loves it
>money up the ass
>junichi masuda snorting crack off of a hooker's pokeballs
>"HOLY SHIT"
>"WHAT IS IT DUDE" says Satoshi Tajiri, getting head from a different hooker
>"what if..."
>"FUCK MEGA EVOLUTIONS. WHO LIKED THEM ANYWYAS. HOW ABOUT OVERWATCH ULTS"
>"YOU'RE A GENIUS" Tajiri says
>Sun and Moon Roll around
>Z Moves revealed.
>everyone is waiting for megas
>Masuda and Tajiri continue snorting crack and fucking bitches covered in money
>>
Or... Because megas were a cancer on the game, because megas existed tjat didnt need to for the sake of it
>>
>>27832213
>>Tajiri
Pleb. Tajiri never worked on Pokémon. He just had an autistic idea and Gamefreak did it.
>>
File: JUST charizard.png (249KB, 480x352px) Image search: [Google]
JUST charizard.png
249KB, 480x352px
>>27831553
B-BACK TO NU GUYSSS
>>
File: 1439312644730.png (193KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1439312644730.png
193KB, 600x800px
>>27832213
>everyone loves it
Bait
>>
>>27832356
>>27832378
nice almost dubs guys
>>
File: 1464993544603.jpg (61KB, 653x495px) Image search: [Google]
1464993544603.jpg
61KB, 653x495px
>>27832213
>everyone loves it
>>
>>27832292
it's not like they're going away, balancing is also a thing they can do.
>>
>>27832371
Fuck :(
>>
>>27831553
Mega Evolutions were a mistake.
>>
Good. Megas are fucking stupid.
>>
>>27831553
Even if new Megas won't come this gen, most surely all the old ones will be obtainable. GF never scrapps fundamental mechanics or forms and Megas fall in both categories.

And for everyone that says removing Megas is good since you hate them.....you do realise this is a /vp/ meme and the rest of the community, llike 90%, disagrees and actually love Megas ?
>>
>>27832371
the only reason why I would say yes to RIP megas, fuck genwunnerzard.
>>
>>27832356
A Golden autistic idea*
>>
>>27832213
>Everyone loves it
hahaha, now leave newfag
>>27836114
A Golden artistic idea**
>>27832356
Check your facts faggot. Of course Tajiri worked on early installments.
>>
I'm still holding out for mega kecleon, do it gamefreak!!
>>
>>27835034
>you do realise this is a /vp/ meme and the rest of the community, llike 90%, disagrees and actually love Megas ?
kek. And 99.99999% of people in the world think they're a terrible idea, and hope they retcon them from ever existing.
>>
>>27836266
4chan is the only place where megas are hated
>>
>>27831553
Didn't really care for megas. There were hardly any time where that extra power was really necessary, and the over the top designs weren't exactly appealing to me. The Alola forms are much better.
>>
I get all what you fellow Pokefags are laying down, but they made less viable mons viable and gave attention to older mons overall. While I do agree some of the designs were awkward or over the top (Looking at you Char X and Rayray!) or the stat spreads were just weird (M-Alakazam apparently only got a 90 point buff, when it could really use the extra 10 in PhyD or SpecA) there's a reason GF is making all these crazy new abilities or moves or the like. It's their way of keeping Megas around (but more balanced and to the side in post story since they got so much service in XYORAS) so people can stop bitching how broken "" was or how stupid "" was cause well more light will be on Alolan Forms Z-Moves and whatever the fuck Hero/Ash/Rainbow based bitch Greninja is. And honestly the only people bitching about Megas and "glad their gone" are the wacky top VGC players who liked the diversity before cause they capitalized on it, the Youtubers who got super into competitive and want that something, or little shits who just wanna bait people. Of course some people didn't like Megas but who cares now? Just spam fucking Kamikaze Rider or whatever the fuck the Flying Z-Move will be from a Gale Wings Talonflame in Singles and you'll be fine.

And here's the thing, there's a good few number of "normal" Mons and Legendaries that are pretty broken in most formats like Talonflame and Aegislash. You guys are so butthurt about Megas you didn't realize those fucks are gonna be even more broken along with even more random "normal" Pokemon thanks to Z-Moves.

If Gamefreak takes out Megas, then Z-Moves will be making you all bait-bitch about them by Christmas when the all the new tiering gets down for SM on Smogon and VGC releases the rules. Let us have our Megas, and you guys have broken AF Z-Moves we'll just predict and then body you with our fucking new Mega-whatevers.

And let's be honest: most of the Mega-hate is because despise the fact "" didn't get a Mega. Just saying.
>>
>>27838428
Underage will stay underage.
>>
>>27831942
Are you retarded? Have you looked at the Alola forms? They are all complete shit. They are practically recolors for half of them. Megas were fucking awesome compared to the garbage Alola forms.
>>
>>27831595
NO! I WANT MY BIPED MEGA SAMUROTT!
>>
>>27831553
Can people please fuck off about this? There are at least two teams working on different pokemon games at all times. Sun and Moon were already in the works when the other team came up with Megas. They operate pretty independently. That's why pokemon following you didn't return right away. Why day and night didn't return right away. Why contests didn't return right away.

Megas will be back. Just deal with it while they make a big deal about their shiny new z moves
>>
>>27842321
are you 17? or a neckbeard autist?

It's the one or the other.
>>
Anyone feels like it's the same guy spamming this thread?
>>
File: 1464060446967.jpg (11KB, 468x102px) Image search: [Google]
1464060446967.jpg
11KB, 468x102px
>>27842321
>>
>>27831595

Everyone bitching about no quadruped fire starter is a closet furry.
>>
>>27838501
This

Dont get me wrong, some of the designs are universally despised, but as a whole megas are well liked outside here and other places like /vp/ such as reddit
>>
>>27831553
Thank god
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.