[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sun & Moon Gameplay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7

File: riding-tauros.png (943KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
riding-tauros.png
943KB, 1366x768px
Shigeki Morimoto is going to show some Sun and Moon gameplay on Thursday at Gamescom. What do you think we'll see?
>>
Greninjash
>>
Mega Alolan Charizard Sun and Mega Alolan Charizard Moon.
>>
I just desperately want to see the final starter final evolutions. I don't give a shit about anything else at this point.
>>
Morimoto is the battle director of the games, so I'm betting on the new greninja or new megas.
>>
Second form of Pikipek and some early game battles.
>>
>Mega Evolution makes its appearance in Alola region!
>>
Satoshi-Gekkouga
Synchro
New megas
Alola forms for mons from later gens.
>>
I hope to see Megas and the synchro mechanic fused into one concept.
>>
>>27828562
petting Alolan Gardevoir in amie
>>
>>27828562
At what time is that?
>>
>>27828562
Alolan Ash
>>
>>27828581

We won't be seeing them for months yet.
>>
>>27828706
lmao

The chinks will link the game in 2 months online, so even if they don't reveal em we'll know then.
>>
>>27828628
>Alola forms for mons from later gens.
Keep dreaming
>>
File: nwn7l6plgm1sr6y44o1_500.gif (2MB, 500x215px) Image search: [Google]
nwn7l6plgm1sr6y44o1_500.gif
2MB, 500x215px
>>
>>27828734
>tfw chinks leaked everything about the game 5 months before release and will likely leak the .cia before release as well
based
>>
At the very least a demonstration of some previously announced new pokemon, which leads to people doing calculations of what their bst will be.
>>
>>27828574

Anime isn't canon.
>>
Since it's live gameplay and not a trailer I think it will be island trial or totem Pokémon stuff
>>
File: alan.jpg (34KB, 500x272px) Image search: [Google]
alan.jpg
34KB, 500x272px
>>27828825
>>
>>27828623
This.just so the shitposting can die already.
>>
>>27828788
The anime really should've stopped after the first season
>>
>>27828825
>Still being in denial

It's coming.
>>
>>27828790
We've had games leak 2 weeks early online without China, China will give it to us a month early.

Based China.
>>
>>27828623
What's Mega Evolution doing in the impact zone?

I want to see a Rockruff split evo, though..
>>
>>27828825
>implying Greninjash doesnt appear in SM using another name like "Rainbow-Greninja", "Bond-Greninja", "Synchro-Greninja"
>>
>>27828790
>leak the .cia
Will they be crashing this plane ?

Will there be any survivors?
>>
>>27828628
>Alola forms for mons from later gens.
But why?
there's no VC games to separate them, only imported from prior gen. it would make getting the classic forms impossible in gen 7
>>
>>27828930
>"Rainbow-Greninja"
when did this meme start? why does everyone call it Rainbow-Greninja?
>>
File: get btfo.png (41KB, 772x772px) Image search: [Google]
get btfo.png
41KB, 772x772px
>>27828825
Probably not the right image but

Please god tell me someone has that "Zygarde complete is anime only" post. you know the one.
>>
>>27828961
>it would make getting the classic forms impossible in gen 7
Send them from pokebank from a Gen 6 game, faglord.

It won't make them impossible at all.

One leaks mentions an Alola Pidove can be caught in SM

>Send normal Pidove from X/Y/OR/AS to S/M
>IT'S A NORMAL PIDOVE RETARD
>>
>>27829025
But then you got them in Gen 6, not gen 7.

Pokemon from VC Red/blue/green/Yellow will count as generated in Gen 7.

Wasnt that the same leak that called Ninetales a Fire-type?
>>
>>27828930
Or they could just use 'Hero Greninja', which is, correct me if I'm wrong, what it's called in the anime anyway.
>>
>>27829061
Do you seriously be able to be able to get every pokemon in every forme just S/M?

That's never been the case.

You can still have none gen 1 alolans and collect every mon/forme in Gen 7.
>>
Still waiting on those starter middle evolutions
>>
>>27829113
>in every form
No, of course not.
You cant get regular Exeggutor or Marowak in SM, because they'll be Alola form if generated there unless bred from a Classic parent.
>>
>>27828562
some anal
>>
>>27829168
What's your beef with Alola mons from later gens then?

>That you can only get them from pokebank?

You can only get some non alolans from pokebank anyway, like Marowak.

Which doesn't even need to be from gen 1, just any gen buy 7.
>>
>>27829168
What if Alolan formes only appear on specific islands, and you can get the non-Alolan forme on other islands? Like the icy island has Alolan Sandshrew, but there's another area with regular Sandshrew since it never needed to adapt?
>>
>>27829208
You can get a regular Marowak, generated in a gen 7 game, from VC Blue.

Obviously you're not getting a Lotad from any VC games, if they made an Alola Lotad.
>>
>>27829162
this
>>
>People still thinking Ash-greninja will be anime only despite being the most popular Pokemon

kek
>>
>>27829239
>You can get a regular Marowak, generated in a gen 7 game, from VC Blue.

But it was generated in VC Blue, not Gen 7.

It's not gonna have your Gen 7 Trainer ID, etc
>>
File: 1465755433396.jpg (164KB, 705x960px) Image search: [Google]
1465755433396.jpg
164KB, 705x960px
>>27828562
>show starts
>nintendo reps sitting on a sofa with some cringy translators
>half an hour of ching chong ling long
>they start screening all reveal trailers in a row
>break
>ching chong ding dong
>last 5 minutes they boot up the game and beat 2 wild mons with poppolio
>>
>>27829061
>>27829168
>>27829239
Are you seriously this retarded? Do you honestly believe that your transfered mons from RBY will change to their Alola forms, changing types and movesets when you transfer them to SM? And that only mons caught in RBY can get Alola forms? Do you even know what an Alola form is? Holy shit
>>
>>27829402
You're a special kind of special, ain't ya?
>>
>>27828562
Hopefully a new, T H I C C pokegirl.
>>
>>27829425
Not him but seriously, you guys are idiots for thinking this. Why would a pokemon from KANTO become a pokemon from ALOLA just because you fucking transferred it? I don't become black just because I go to Africa
>>
>>27829425
I misread it because I suck cocks. Your thought process is still flawed and retarded. The game know where the pokemon originated from, you don't need a "vc pokemon generated on gen 7" to be able to get the normal forms.
>>
>>27828577
>Mega Alolan Charizard Sun X
>Mega Alolan Charizard Sun Y
>Mega Alolan Charizard Moon X
>Mega Alolan Charizard Moon Y

can you AT LEAST try. don't be lazy.
>>
>>27828973
some wannabe leaker named it that and every underaged fug picked it up.
>>
>>27829442
You understand this is a Japanese game for children.
>>
>>27829279
they said that they will be revealing something important.

if i didn't know that i would totally agree with you.
>>
File: JUST.png (27KB, 932x401px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
27KB, 932x401px
>>27828825
>being this guy
>>
>>27829239
You're reaching hard there. Non-Alola forms can't be caught in the wild on S&M, the only way to get them is through Pokemon Bank. Why are you counting RBGY as Gen 7? You still need to use the bank to transfer. There's no argument there, either you're transfering from G1 or G6, any pokemon could get an Alola form if GF wasn't made full of genwunners
>>
>>27829607
Because its already confirmed VC mons will be counted by the games as generated in Gen7.
most likely a result of the fact that one: theyre not compatible with gen6 and two: Gen7 will completely reconfigure their stats due to the differences in Gen1 coding from modern coding.
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 546x351px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 546x351px
Honestly wouldn't be surprised if it's something related to Greninjash since it lines up with the anime league conclusion. I don't watch the show and I don't necessarily want any synchro juju, but it's just a feeling I've got.

My ideal reveal would be details on the cryptic notes of Dragonite and Zubat on the site and twitter or info about the starters. Not necessarily even evos, I'd just like to see them in action more. The three of them have a lot of personality and we haven't even gotten much official promo art with them in it. Dragonite is also one of my favorites, so I'm really curious about the tease with him. Mega? Alternate evo? Probably not Alola form but could be.
>>
Gameplay
>>
>>27828562

Gameplay
>>
>>27829442
I adore thicc, and even I understand that a thicc pokemon character is just not in the realm of possibility.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.