[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Lockstin made Part 2 Of The End

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshots_2016-08-16-13-26-45.png (909KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshots_2016-08-16-13-26-45.png
909KB, 1080x1920px
https://youtu.be/MZo6yTZlH8s More Vaild Points
>>
41 more minutes of a shitty autistic skit
>>
I haven't watched the first video either, but whenever I see his face I seriously get the urge to punch it for some reason.

Anyone want to summarize some of his points? I don't feel like watching 80 minutes of autism.
>>
>>27828335
Pokemon sun and moon code name was Pokemon rainbow. A rainbow has 7 colors in it. Were in the 7th gen. Some other shit too
>>
>>27829313
wow deepest lore
>>
>>27828335
>I don't feel like watching 80 minutes of autism.
And yet you spend hours on 4chan
>>
>>27829388
>shilling YouTube channel
>and getting hyper-defensive when someone refuses to watch

You sure you aren't Verlis?
>>
>>27829473
My dude you're mad corny X'DDDD
>>
Basically, to summarize about 80 minutes approx of autism, his theory is that they plan on rebootan the entire series after both Sun/Moon and the Gen 4 remakes to get shit started fresh/anew because they want muh pokemania shekels again, and that the animu will also get rebooted and either Ash finally wins da league and gets older/sticks with Serena, or a new protag will appear.
>>
>>27830177
Well, I'll give them props for actually working the current anime situation into it.
Still not going to waste 80 minutes on this.
>>
I'll watch this later. It might be cringy but it's entertaining and it's not like I have anything better to watch.
>>
Has anyone watched this and can tell me if it's worth the watch? I really liked Part despute of his cringy acting, the theories themselves were pretty good. Is this the case with Part 2 as well? Or is it just shit?
>>
>>27829712
Hello verlis
>>
>>27829473
You should chill on the words though, "hyper-defensive" is an exaggeration beyond compare.
>>
>>27832542
/x/ here

I like it
>>
The thing I hated the most about the first part is that they made it seem as though there are just too many coincidences to ignore... but there wasn't really, was there? Almost all of the links he found were purely in the language, something that game freak couldn't have possibly intended? There's a fair bit of stretching too (these words sound the same and have some vague link to finishing so therefore the series is going to end and reboot), the "th is tau" meme, in some casees there's a straight up total misinterpretation of what a word means or how it's derived and oh god the edgy laughter makes me want to die. I think there was another reason why I hated it too but I can't remember
>>
>>27832789
oh, and he kinda repeated the same shit over and over to pad it out and make it look like the evidence was compelling but... nah
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.