[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ugliest regis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

Post your disappointment when you first found out about these freaks.

Kanto trio: still the best, looks and types
Johto: meh sort of repeat the birds but at least they looked fine
Hoenn: why just why... good types but still
Sinnoh: meh at least something different
Unova: decent
Kalos: dunno, never played it
>>
Regis are the best looking tbqh
>Ice/Flying and Fire/Flying
>best types
>>
>>27826270
Beasts>Regis>Genies>Birds>Musketeers>Pixies
>>
> Unova trio
> Decent

I hope you're talking about the musketeers, the genies are ugly as fuck
>>
File: OP.png (31KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
OP.png
31KB, 400x240px
>>27826270
Regies are the fucking best. Regice remains my favorite ice type.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2t0hSt9kVU
>>
The Musketeers really should've been held off for Kalos and given the extra time to fix their designs. They're even uglier than the genies.

God I hate most of the legendaries in Gens 4 & 5.
>>
>>27826270

>Unova: decent

There are no trios of legendaries in the Unova region that are anything other than hot garbage. The legendaries are Gen V's biggest weakness.
>>
>>27826270
This is the best trio imo, actually pretty unique compared to all of the others, and the lore is neat
>>
Btw I'm leaving out the Musketeers since they are basically 4.
I agree with >>27826379
>>
>>27826379
I feel dumb because it never crossed my mind how fitting it would be to have the musketeers in the French inspired region
>>
>>27826398
And the starters. Legendaries and starters made me not buy or play the game.

I only played gen 5 for the first time this winter.
Ended up shearing the number one stop for my favorite gens together with gen 2.

But yeah they are trash.
>>
>>27826270
>Kalos: dunno, never played it
Your opinion is immediate trash.
>>
>>27826316
Swap the beasts with Regis and we can agree
>>
>>27826338
Musketeers are barely MLP OC.
>>
>>27826490
Not my fault if the series jumped the sharpedo.
>>
>>27826270
>Sinnoh: meh at least something different
nothing about the lake guardians isbeing worthy of being called "different". They are three new mew look-alikes, just not mythical.
>Unova: decent
>implying ginies aren't just pallet swaps
>implying the muskedeers aren't just shit
>>
>>27826421

I'm not attracted to animals.
>>
>>27826270
>Bird trio
granted I was 8 years old when I first played Yellow, but I thought they were cool as fuck, especially Zapdos.

>Beast trio
all around solid and all viable competitively, Giving Entei sacred fire actually revived my love for the entire trio a bit, at least made me pay more attention to them.

>Regi trio
I love the lore around the continental elements having to be locked away by humanity for their power, it's just unfortunate that 2 of them had to be cursed with mono Rock and Ice. Registeel was really the only one who rose up to be worth the effort in the game.

>Lake trio
again, love the lore behind them, but the designs are so samey to me that they can get mixed up for forgettable.

>Genie trio
absolute bitch to catch just like the Johto trio, but I never liked the designs all that much so I didn't bother too much with catching them in the game.

>life death balance trio
Love love love Yveltal, one of the better legendary designs in later games. Xerneas just fine, neither love or hate him, and I just feel bad for Zygarde not getting attention until the next generation, and even then as just a footnote feature added in, and not a plot point to the story at all.
>>
>>27826316
>genies over anything
fucking trash taste
>>
>>27826771
Yveltal Xerneas and Zygarde are not supposed to be like the bird trio or the beast trio etc... You should compare them to Lugia, Ho-Oh, Groudon, Kyogre, Fug etc...
>>
Why there wasn't a fighting type regi to rule all the others is beyond me. They're all weak to fighting type.
>>
>>27826270
I think the beasts are the best honestly, the birds are okay.
>>
>>27826924
Regigigas should've been Fighting/Dark so it both shares the Fighting weakness and lords over the others with Fighting STAB. Plus how the hell is a faceless giant "Normal"?
>>
The regis trio is the best legendary trio.
>>
>>27826993
OR Fighting/Normal
>>
File: 2.gif (1KB, 80x80px) Image search: [Google]
2.gif
1KB, 80x80px
>>27826270
registeel is regipilled
>>
>>27826270
>sinnoh
>unova
>decent trios
>mew with different hairstyle
>man on a cloud in 3 different colors
>horse with 3 different footwear items and a pony with a benis horn
>none of them barely hinting at their own type

gross

"something different" would be kalos so far because not actual trio and all of them have their own gimmicks and lore

best designed trios would be the kanto / johto / hoenn perhaps without counting moltres

also they way they have introduced them and all the hard work to find them was pretty nice, solid designs and smart use of their type being implemented in said designs

only disappointment was the movepool and regigigas that is still a total shitmon with a worse movepool than the regis and an ability it cannot get rid off

regigigas didn't even get an own location in the regis region nor got a buff in the mega rayquaza gen

literally why
>>
>>27826830
At least genies are useful, different types and their Therian forms are cool. The pixies are all Psychic and useless, The musketeers are bland as fuck, and Zapdos is the only non trash bird.
>>
>>27827016
Seriously, this would make me like Regigigas. As it stands, he's one of my least favourite legendaries because of how shit he is.
>>
>>27826993
probably related to arceus

if arceus is perceived as a god
regigigas kinda looks like something between god and his son

i mean it shaped the continents and shit
it was a normal mortal however
also unlike god that is said used its 7th to rest, regigigas does the opposite, after 6 turns of being a shitmon it gets it shit together before the 7th turn, probably ready to go ko

also found in a cave
at level 1 if i remember correctly
just like jesus rebirth

still fucking triggers me it got so much shit for nothing, like not even rest or curse, non of them even learn recover
>>
>>27826270
by decent unova you mean virizion and the therian forms except tornadus, right?
because otherwise this gen overall had shit legendaries
>>
I honestly thought they were the worst trio back in gen IV, then they grew on me.
>>27826511
Literally anything >>> genies

Beasts > Regis > Pixies > Birds > Musketeers > the "wow, it's literally nothing" Kalos trio > Genies
>>
>>27827412
Put birds between Regis and beasts and it's right.
>>
>>27827412
The pixies are fucking terrible. Same body, different head, wow.

Regis >= beasts > birds > musketeers >>>>>> genies = pixies
>>
>>27827151
>uxie
>useless
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.