[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sun and Moon Leaks AUG 16 16

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (150KB, 455x323px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
150KB, 455x323px
Following the July leaks for Sun and Moon here are some brand new information regarding the games coming out this November.

• 4 islands of Alola are Poni, Ula’Ula, Melemele and Akala.
• Professor Kukui hides a secret identity
• Alola pokedex is composed of 92 new pokemon, excluding 22 alola forms
• Vileplume, Victreebel gets alola forms
• Happiny line, Vulpix line, Clamperl line, lake trio all gain Fairy typing
• Zygarde is caught in the main story
• Huge postgame, involving past champions
• New pokemon based on flamingo, orangutan holding a coconut, whale shark, snowman, ghost tiki
• There are 16 total trial captains with 4 on each island
• There are four Kahunas with 1 on each island. Each gives you a badge piece to be used to enter the league and catch Solgaleo and Lunala
• Alola champion is a returning character, not new
• Solrock, Espeon, Sunflora share Radiant forme with Solgaleo
• Solrock, Umbreon, Honchkrow share Fullmoon forme with Lunala
• Dive is a returning mechanic but enhanced
>>
>>27822369
Y does Solrock get both Radiant and Full Moon forms?
>>
>>27822369
>new pokemon based on flamingo
if this was real, anon, i'd suck your dick
>>
>>27822369
>Sunflora

Well at least you added something that wasnt generic. For a second i couldnt tell your fake leak apart from the others.
>>
anything greninja related op?
>>
>>27822394
Spritzee... Open your mouth.
>>
>>27822369

>Clamperl line
>Fairy type

>Honchkrow
>Fullmoon form

You tried
>>
Did you forget Clamperl also evolves into Huntail?
>>
>>27822422
It went from possible flamingo to Moulin Rouge - I'm not counting this as a flamingo mon
>>
Lunatone
>>
>>27822435
No excuse... Open it
>>
If you believe this you dumb dumb
>>
>>27822369
Solrock get both form lunatone not, fake.
>>
>>27822369

And why would they put the Fairy typing on these Pokemon now and not when they were re-typing Pokemon in Gen 6?...

Most of what you said is from previous rumors and obvious things we pretty much know (the names of the islands, more than 4 trial captains)
>>
I swear if we get only 90 odd new Pokemon this generation I'm gonna flip. Especially after the measly amount we got in XY
>>
>whale shark

Am excite
>>
>>27822369
>Solrock, Espeon, Sunflora share Radiant forme with Solgaleo
>Solrock, Umbreon, Honchkrow share Fullmoon forme with Lunala
And I was THIS close to actually believe it. You fucking fucked up OP. You went too far with your fake bullshit. You could have fooled everyone if you hadn't included that obvious bait shit.
>>
>>27822570
It's possible. We already know of 47 new Pokémon
>>
>>27822601
If that happens,Gamefreak done fucked up
>>
>Professor Kukui hides a secret identity
I remember when people thought Sycamore was the Team Flare leader based on his red socks alone.
>>
>>27822601
47? Not counting Alolan formes? I'm gonna count that right now and I swear to god if you're wrong
>>
>>27822675
No, it's 47

37 revealed, plus:
2 Rowlet evos, 2 litten evos, 2 popplio evos, 2 pikipek evos, 1 rockruff evo, Marshadow
>>
>>27822422
anon tell me, have you ever seen a flamingo? because if you think spritzee counts as one you are a retard
>>
You might not be believing but we'll see who will have the last laugh, especially on August 21. Mark this thread :)
>>
>>27822470
Fine, anon...but only because it's you
>>
>>27822369
>Each gives you a badge piece to be used to enter the league and catch Solgaleo and Lunala

Wait, aren't the box legendaries found at the weird temple thing on the furthest west island?
>>
>>27822369
>• 4 islands of Alola are Poni
Where's barneyfag to shit himself
>>
>>27822708
How people believe this? You just said solrock get boths Form and lunatone not
>>
>Vulpix line gains Fairy
>Alolan Vulpix is pure Ice
>Solrock under Fullmoon forme
You fucked up OP.
>>
>>27822369
>Happiny
>gets Fairy typing

Get the FUCK outta here
>>
>>27822796
Said the line does, which it does at ninetails.
>>
>>27822783
>>27822796

Without wishing to defend the leak, he could've meant Lunatone.
>>
>>27822817
Not the entire line, and OP specifically uses the term "all."
>>
>>27822369
Oh look, it's more obvious fake bullshit with obvious assumptions drawn from all the information we have.

Stop with this fake bullshit already, faggots.

Also
>image.png
fuck off, mobilefag.
>>
>>27822708
Yeah, that's what most all the leakers say, and they're always wrong. You just want people to believe you so that you can "have the last laugh". Well, nobody gives a shit. Go die in a hole.
>>
>>27822369
>there are 16 total trial captains with 4 on each island
Let me guess, Guzma and Plumeria are the pseudo Dark and Poison captains
>>
File: 1469559708661.jpg (2MB, 3746x4394px) Image search: [Google]
1469559708661.jpg
2MB, 3746x4394px
>>27822369
>Alola champion is a returning character, not new
Is... is it possible?
>>
>>27822708
I guess i'll add it to to the billion other so called leaks I've got marked.

Go fuck yourself OP. Nobody believes you and none of your favourite youtubers aree gonna make videos about your shitty leak.
>>
>>27822913
No. No it's not. And neither is it possible that OP is telling the truth.

>>27822929
I dunno, those Poketuber faggots are pretty desperate. I'm sure one of the asshats will.
>>
>>27822913
has to be in a game to be a returning character
>>
The forms for Solgaleo and Lunala are only used for Sunsteel Strike and Moongeist Beam respectfully. Maybe they will take these forms during their totem battle but that's pure speculation at this point.
>>
>>27822369
Oh my fucking god just kill yourself already with these spams of fucking fake leaks. This is getting autistically obsurd
>>
I want to fug Solgaleo
>>
>>27822796
normal vulpix line gains fairy

kanto vulpix is fire fairy, ninetales is fire fairy

not hard to understand, get a brain
>>
>>27822706
B-b-but it's pink and have a round body... it has to be be a flamingo.
>>
>>27822388
Maybe OP mixed up Solrock and Lunatune but this could be fake for all we know.
>>
>>27822369
At least try
>>
>>27823191
>pokes that can only get obtained through pokebank gets a new type it can't exploit in its movepool
yeah right.
>>
Out of all the supposed "leaks", this is the most believable, but yet the most disappointing.
>>
>>27823285
>Might get Fairy type moves added to its movepool in Gen VII
Hard concept to grasp, huh?
>>
>>27823285
yeah not like it didn't happen in XY and they added fairy movepool

owait
>>
>>27823191
>>27823329
>>27823335
Except that Alolan Form Vulpix is pure Ice and Alolan Ninetales is Ice/Fairy, so why would regular Vulpix become Fire/Fairy and not, at the very most, just regular Ninetales becoming Fire/Fairy? Your arguments are very illogical.
>>
>>27822862

Can't believe this goes around so much in these "leak" threads.... OP was close this time, Guzma does give the Poison Z stone, but Kukui gives the Dark Z stone near the climax of the story
>>
>>27822802
This is the only reason We need to not believe this leak
>>
>>27822601
I only counted 37 new pokemon...
>>
>>27823925
>Kukui gives the Dark Z stone
Yeah, no.
>>
>>27822369
>4 islands of Alola are Poni, Ula’Ula, Melemele and Akala.
Sure. Didn't we already know that?
>• Professor Kukui hides a secret identity
big fucking surprise
>• Alola pokedex is composed of 92 new pokemon, excluding 22 alola forms
Small dex, but at least it isn't gen6-small
>• Vileplume, Victreebel gets alola forms
Would've been strange otherwise
>• Happiny line, Vulpix line, Clamperl line, lake trio all gain Fairy typing
Weird, but whatever. I doubt they would actually change those after they already had a chance to do so in gen 6.
>• Zygarde is caught in the main story
obviously
>• Huge postgame, involving past champions
Very doubtful, but would be nice
>• New pokemon based on flamingo, orangutan holding a coconut, whale shark, snowman, ghost tiki
Those all sound great
>• There are 16 total trial captains with 4 on each island
16 seems like a lot. I'm guessing thismeans trials will be easier than gyms. Hope it doesn't get too repetitive.
>• There are four Kahunas with 1 on each island. Each gives you a badge piece to be used to enter the league and catch Solgaleo and Lunala
What's a kahuna again?
>• Alola champion is a returning character, not new
As long as he has a bit of relevance during the actual story and doesn't just appear out of no where at the end of the league I'm fine with it.
>• Solrock, Espeon, Sunflora share Radiant forme with Solgaleo
>• Solrock, Umbreon, Honchkrow share Fullmoon forme with Lunala
What
>• Dive is a returning mechanic but enhanced
>enhanced
As in improved over gen 5 dive or gen 3 dive? Gen 5 wouldn't be very impressive. I'm hoping it works in the same way as soaring, where you move freely in 3d and can control height (or in this case depth). Exploring Hawaiian coral reefs like that would actually be incredible. If any of this is true, I hope this is it.
>>
File: 1464042829011.jpg (333KB, 665x786px) Image search: [Google]
1464042829011.jpg
333KB, 665x786px
>>27822422
A-Ash yew wesh..
>>
kill yourself
>>
>>27822570
Watch it be a smaller number.
>>
>>27823925
Like the dumb theory about Lillie having a Zygarde Core in her bag, all the leakers have started copying some information to look somewhat credible, I guess. Just how most of then copy the Alola types from the Real Leaks guy, although I noticed most of then left off Ratatta being dark type and even though that guy got Ninetail's type wrong.
>>
I kinda can see a lot of this happening, but a lot of it is already high-end speculation by most. Now if it was what Megas were revealed at Worlds, or Alolan Forms, or even freaking Z-Moves, I'd congratulate you. But unless you can point to some confirmable days your just another "leaker" in a sea of them.
>>
File: 367.jpg (108KB, 440x490px) Image search: [Google]
367.jpg
108KB, 440x490px
>>27822369

>• Happiny line, Vulpix line, Clamperl line, lake trio all gain Fairy typing
>Clamperl line

What
>>
File: Omega_Ruby_Alpha_Sapphire_Phoebe.png (652KB, 766x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Omega_Ruby_Alpha_Sapphire_Phoebe.png
652KB, 766x1280px
>>27822369
If this is true it'd better be Phoebe.
>>
>>27825937

This would explain all the fucking ghost types.
>>
>>27825937
If only
>>
Only 92 new pokemon? Time to kill myself
>>
>>27826486
It's going to be less than that for brand new ones. They're going to give us exactly 100, like Gen 6, but it'll be split up between Alola and new ones.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.