[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone know how much i could get for this pokemon card and where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0919[1].jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0919[1].jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
had this mewtwo given to me when i was about 7, found out on facebook it might be worth some money, anyone know how much and where to sell??
>>
>>27821436
I'd say that would go for about $3.50. Maybe ten dollars if you find a Mewtwo fanatic.
>>
$2.29
>>
>>27821436
I have that card.

I also have the Nintendo Power version and the embossed movie version.
>>
>>27821473
This. Maybe 5 because it's got a unique art style.
You're best off going to eBay and just saying its a "RARE" "LIMITED EDITION" card. You can cash in at the bare minimum 30 dollars like that
>>
thanks everyone, on facebook it said like 1500 dollars i knew i was never gonna get that much but worth a shot :)
>>
File: 1471225840265.png (94KB, 1302x1301px) Image search: [Google]
1471225840265.png
94KB, 1302x1301px
>>27821436
Oh my god not this again. This is the 3rd time I've seen that stupid Youtube video referenced on /vp/ and it's been flooding Virbank all day.

In that Youtube video, the prices listed, are ASKING PRICES. Not what they actually sold for. I can go on Ebay right now, and list fucking Base Set Sandshrew, in Damaged condition, for 5,000$. That's my asking price. That's not what it's gonna sell for. It's not gonna sell at all.

That Youtube Video is horribly misleading.
>>
>>27821436
It's not. That card was included with every copy of the first pokemon movie. If the condition was mint and you paid to have the card graded by the PSA it might be worth more, but the edges are a bit worn and you can see the white of the card paper so they would likely not consider it. You're looking at a $3-6 card even mostly mint. Age doesn't decrease the value when there are still millions of them around.

Dunno who told you on Facebook it was worth money. If they were into the card game they probably meant more modern cards that can go for about $20-35, but if not they probably fell for the "old cards are always worth a lot" line of thinking that made people hoard these to begin with.
>>
>>27821511
So basically it's the same thing as the Princess Ty Beanie Baby from last year where some idiot thought they bought it for cheap and could flip it for thousands thanks to eBay.

As if people didn't get frenzied enough over whether their gen 1 Pikachu cards must be worth money.
>>
>>27821551
Pretty much the same idea.

So this clickbait Facebook group released a video saying something along the lines of "Your old Pokemon cards are worth a lot of money. Time to get paid" or whatever. Then it listed a bunch of ebay listings with worthless cards and their "asking prices". The only source it gave way "Ebay". Just the word. No actual sources. Just... Ebay.

And they even got a lot of their titles wrong. Like they showed "Base Set Charizard" and it was Base Set 2 or something. I skimmed through the video because it's bullshit.
>>
Found it. It's from a Facebook group called In The Know. The video has 5 million views already.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.