[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REAL LEAKS OMG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: sun-moon-feat.png (438KB, 1003x564px) Image search: [Google]
sun-moon-feat.png
438KB, 1003x564px
I used to work at gamefreak and then I quit cus yolo and now I am here to tell you everything about Pokemon Sun and Moon cus I mean who cares if I get sued or anything right?

Ok here we go guys are you excited lolololol?

-At the start of the game, you have the option to nuke the entire Alola region. If you don't, shortly after recieving your starter your pokemon you are kidnapped by a white van and never seen again.

- You wander through a nuclear wasteland trying to survive.

- Whatever pokemon you find you have to eat.

- Some pokemon and trainers are now mutated and pretty much just want to kill you.

- Halfway through the game you grow a second head.

- At the end of the game it was all secretly a dream.

- When you wake up a sexy woman walks into your room and gives you a blowjob. This woman is your choice of who you want her to be; she can be any girl within the pokemon universe. Even if you a girl she will still give you a blowjob.

Am I cool now guys? I posted leaks.

And if any of you guys work at Gamefreak also and quit recentely confirm what I am saying as 100% true and post your own leaks cus I know i didn't reveal anything (I'm such a tease ;P)
>>
my uncle works for jersey mikes and he said u'll get a free mewthree in ur metbal sub when u order u jut have to bite it all in 1 bite to make it apear :')
>>
1000000% confirmed best pokemon game incoming.
>>
So the woman blowjobs Luna's dick into existence? Best game ever!
>>
File: Screenshot (21).png (927KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (21).png
927KB, 1366x768px
I'm from the future. Don't trust this guy.

The woman who came to give you a blowjob actually had a penis.
>>
Alolan Dragonite
Dragon Pokemon
Dragon/Water
7'06"
422.0 lbs.
Drenched/Multiscale

Due to the pristine condition of Alolan water, Dragonite who migrated to Alola adored the sea so much that they preferred swimming over flying. Over time, Dragonite native to the Alola region lost their ability of flight and made their homes in the Alolan sea.

Many believe that the appearance of Alolan Dragonite closely resembles that of Dragonair. Alolan Dragonite hardly ever leave the ocean, so the evolution to an Alolan Dragonite isn't as significant as other Dragonite, whose appearance change drastically from Dragonair in order to adapt to their new environment in the skies.

When this Pokemon is underwater, it can reach speeds of up to 1000 miles per hour. Only a select few have ever seen this pokemon and many in Alola have dubbed it as the "angel of the sea".

Alolan Dragonite has a new ability, Drenched. When a Pokemon has this ability, Normal-type moves become Water-type moves.
>>
>>27819316
I'm from the further future. Don't trust this guy. It was actually just a strap on she had as a joke.
>>
Oh, well, I'm the type of guy who will never settle down
Where pretty girls are, well, you know that I'm around
I kiss 'em and I love 'em 'cause to me they're all the same
I hug 'em and I squeeze 'em they don't even know my name

They call me a wanderer
Yeah, a wanderer
I roam around, around, around, around

Oh, well, there's Flo on my left and there's Mary on my right
And Janie is the girl, well, that I'll be with tonight
And when she asks me, which one I love the best?
I tear open my shirt and I show "Rosie" on my chest

'Cause I'm a wanderer
Yeah, a wanderer

Oh, well, I roam from town to town
I go through life without a care
And I'm as happy as a clown
I with my two fists of iron and I'm going nowhere

I'm the type of guy that likes to roam around
I'm never in one place, I roam from town to town
And when I find myself fallin' for some girl
Yeah, I hop right into that car of mine, I drive around the world

Yeah I'm a wanderer
Yeah, a wanderer

Oh yeah, I'm the type of guy that likes to roam around
I'm never in one place, I roam from town to town
And when I find myself a-fallin' for some girl
I hop right into that car of mine and drive around the world

Yeah, 'cause I'm a wanderer
Yeah, a wanderer
I roam around, around, around, around, around, around

'Cause I'm a wanderer
Yeah, a wanderer
I roam around, around, around

'Cause I'm a wanderer
Yeah, a wanderer
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.