[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Autistic things you do in pokemon or with pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 17

File: 1470472017376.png (31KB, 316x397px) Image search: [Google]
1470472017376.png
31KB, 316x397px
Come and share your autism (almost) free of judgement

I'll start:
>I assign mental "genders" to most legendaries
>>
I like every mainline game
>>
>>27813477
Only catch masculine Pokémon.
>>
I play pokemon
>>
>>27813477

Listen here shitlord
>>
I try to catch my pokemon in pokeballs which match said pokemon's appearance.
>>
>>27813523
this

also i love each and every one of my pokemon dearly and usually name them after food, trees, spices, plants, or objects
>>
>>27813592
I'm listening
>>
I reset my game if my starter is female or has a shitty nature
>>
Always have a Sylveon or Steelix in my party.
(for some reason)
>>
If I hatch a shiny I try to go back and level it up through the original routes.... And then give up around level 9 and make it tag along on E4 runs
>>
No matter what, I always choose the water starters.
>>
>>27813624
Same, I made some weird headcanon that female starters are more likely to miss moves or be shitty because I noticed they miss tackle more often.
>>
Only play with male pokemon because girls aren't cool or badass
>>
>>27813656
Oh god, this plagues me
>>
>>27813705
Listen here shitlord
>>
I only start games on tdays that end in 5 or 0.

> Started AS today at what I thought was midnight
> Played for 6 hours
> It says I started in 8/14

Not autistic enough to restart, but it does bother me still.
>>
every pokemon i catch has to have a name. all their names are based on puns or are related to the concept/typing of the pokemon

i.e. my azumarill is named streep.

marill streep
>>
>>27813621
I love you
>>
>>27813477
I only use male pokemon.
>>
I don't really hate any pokemon, I just choose a pokemon like Smeargle or Simisear to hate because everyone else has a pokemon to hate.
>>
I soft-reset for an ID number with repeating digits or a nice pattern of numbers.
>>
File: 1469408733780.png (45KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1469408733780.png
45KB, 1000x1000px
>>27813747
Wow anon, I have no idea what to say... other than how you really ARE autistic
>>
I always start game on the day it comes out. If I ever have to restart my game, I change my DS date to match the release date.
>>
>>27813515
I only catch male Pokemon unless female like or female only. (Gardevoir and Vespiquen, respectively.)
>>
Surprised how many only use male Pokemon.

It bothers me if I don't have a fairly even balance of male and female pokemon.
>>
>>27813477
>>27813515
>>27813624
>>27813704
>>27813705
>>27813749
so is this some kinda sexist thing? did your female cat die or something, and now you have a problem with any female animal? Problems with your mother? Why the hell do yall think like this?
>>
>>27813863
im gay
>>
I catch every wild spinda I see because they are all unique and cute
>>
>>27813874
ah I guess that makes sense
>>
>>27813863
I mostly get female pokemon
>>
When i was younger i used to name my character after my cousin instead of using my own name
>>
>>27813863
female machamp without a bra is weird
>>
>>27813863
Had a Female Mudkip named Wish that for some reason had the worst luck when it came to moves. If it had a chance of missing, it did. So I just made up the head cannon female starters were shit and self fulfilling prophecy always happened.
>>
>>27813948
what really sucked for me is, is that i have a nine letter long name, the limit back then was eight

:( as a kid i had to get creative or shorten my name to another version of my name that i despise
>>
Sometimes i get female pokemon without even trying to. I just go with it. Idc if my froakie is a girl, i'm just gonna play the game.
>>
I restart the game until I get a female starter. For breeding purposes.
>>
>>27813974
Alexander?

You're a faggot :^)
>>
>>27813745
No business being funny, and yet it is
>>
>>27813477
If a pokemon looks blatantly like one gender I make sure to get the opposite.

For example: Female Machamp, Male Bellossom, Female Alakazam, Male Gardevoir...
>>
>>27813477
Who doesn't? They aren't genderless, their genders are just unknown.
>>
>>27814036
You sir, are pure evil.
>>
>>27813477
I feel bad about boxing pokemon, so I only catch and raise pokemon I want on my final team until I beat the game
>>
>>27814019
>Alexande
nice guess

but no
>>
always named kaijumons after kaijus
>Blastoise - Gamera
>Aerodactyl - Rodan
>Charizard - Fire Rodan
>Tyranitar - Godzilla
>Nidoking - Baragon

etc
>>
>Everytime I replay Emerald I always reset for a Hardy Male Treecko] because it was the first starter I ever had until my file deleted itself (Didn't get a main series game until Gen 3)
>try to replicate said original Emerald team as much a possible when playing
>arrange my party in the order I caught them
>Always try to keep start highest-leveled (because of neighbors telling me when I was young that if my starter wasn't the highest it wouldn't like me)

>Actually try to complete as many dexes as much as possible without cheating
>>
>>27814036
omg, I thought I was the only one
>>
I used to name my character Ash until I started playing nuzlockes.
>>
>>27813874
Shit, I'm kind of in the same boat. I only use males and have no idea why.
>>
>faggots using their starters instead of breeding better versions

Starters are always shit and they come in an ugly ball. I name my starters things like POOP EATER and send them to wondertrade.
>>
I only do this on second playthroughs but:

>I plan out a team of 6 before I ever play
>I EV train my entire team perfectly even if its just for single player.(Its always nice for battle frotier/post game.)
>I keep all 6 at the same level
>Must have viable natures if not perfect
>Must have a unique Pokeball unless its a starter(rarely use starters though)
> I pick Pokemon based of their aesthetics first
>Try not to have too many humanoid Pokemon or vice versa
>Usually always try to catch atleast one Pokemon that I can see myself riding on and one that could be a good shoulder buddy.
>>
>>27814103
you now know why :)
>>
>>27814117
>>>
Yeah, I did the same thing in HGSS
>>
>>27814139
I don't
>>
>>27814172
you're in the closet
>>
>>27814117
You're full of shit unless you started playing in gen 6. Because breeding starters ALWAYS resulted in them being in a shit ball until this current gen.
>>
>>27813477
99 percent of the time, I only use Pokemon that originated in that generation (or region for remakes)
>>
>>27814071
Francisco
>>
I breed quality shitmons so that I can give people good pokemon they aren't likely to have. Everyone's breeding Lucarios or Charmanders, I do Garbodors.
>>
>>27814225
i have a friend named that

also wrong though
>>
>>27814199
I started breeding in gen 6. Before that I wasn't a massive autist.
>>
>>27814209
I do this too. People who use Pokemon from other gens are complete Plebs.

The only excuse is using one mega or if you are playing BW2
>>
>>27814194
Well, yeah. I don't know why we both only use males though. I caught a good female mon once and I didn't even use it. I used a weaker male for some reason.
>>
>>27814256
So try not to act like such an elitist faggot if you are a new fag
>>
>>27814291
who knows, maybe the blue symbol looks better to us
>>
>>27814232
There was a tournament at my college during gen 5. It was full of gunwunners who were using team with only gen 1 pokemons and a few gen 2. I used a garbodor on my team. Ended up being my mvp and pissed gunwenners off because >literally garbage

Great time
>>
>>27814291
You're a gay closet furfag pokephile, that's what he's leading up to
>>
>>27813477
I don't use the starter Pokemons, I box them and use them after I finish the game.

I name all my Pokemons after foods.

I never use legendary Pokemons.
>>
>>27814337
Not really interested in sex though desu
>>
>>27814117
What a shill...
With pee pee and poo poo through the night
What a shill...
I'm searching and I'll melt into you
What a fear in my butt
But you're so supreme!

I'd give my life
Not for honour, but for you!
In my time there'll be no one else
Crime, it's the way I fly to you!
I'm still in a dream,
POOP EATER!

Someday you go through the rain
And someday, you feed on squirrel shit
This ordeal, the trial to survive
For the day we see new light!

I'd give my life
Not for honour, but for you!
In my time there'll be no one else
Crime, it's the way I fly to you!
I'm still in a dream,
POOP EATER!

I am still in a dream,
POOP EATER!
>>
>>27814410
Metal Gear fans everybody.
>>
I usually try to make sure all of my pokes have at least one HM. This way my team is ready for adventuring
>>
>>27813815
Same here, but I I use a no gender one like Magneton, I always make sure to have three male and two female.
>>
I always breed a new 6IV bidoof to use in each new game. It's my favourite pokemon.
>>
>>27815536
How is that autistic? Everyone breeds his favorite pokemon.
>>
I only catch with regular pokeballs because I don't like having irregular colouration of the balls when I send out my pokemon.
>>
I EV train my ingame teams and use only the best moves possible. i cant help it. I dont even play comp
>>
I give bad moves to my pokemon because they look cool on the anime.

For exemple I always give them bullet seed if they can learn it (especially in previous gen where it was a tm).

Same thing for rock tomb. I also teach them protect and use it at random moment to block move like in the anime. I also take my time wen I battle and imagine each turn in my head.
>>
>I basically do a nuzlocke without the dying rule everytime I play
>I give names to all my pokemon party, their own personalities (based on their nature) and how they interact with each other, the player, and the gym leaders/elite four pkmn
>always trained the designed egghatched pkmn cause this
>there is always a togepi
>the player talks to them, like a dr dolittle thing
>damn, even I always have an exclusive box that says CHARACTERS to put the "important" pokemon in there
>always have the idea of draw that stories, but too lazy to actually start one
>>
>>27813863
I do it cause i like my pokemon to be relatable, same reason i use male protags.

PMD got to me i guess
>>
>>27813975
The first 3 Abra I encountered in ORAS this last time were female.
>>
>>27813776
>off by one
>>
>>27817933
You should make your own pokemon fan comic or some shit anon, could be cool.
>>
>name pokemon after kids that were mean to me in school
>for instance, have a mankey named "jason" in firered
>intentionally lose against trainers using these pokemon, teach them useless non damaging moves, only win with others
>smirk with satisfaction as I watch my past bullies get beaten up, totally helpless to even defend themselves
>go out of my way to fight pokemon that I think would really put them through agony, like an onix slowly strangling with bind or water pokemon drowning them
>hold game really close to my mouth and softly whisper things like "fuck you jason, i hope you suffer alot, does that hurt??? haha yeah of course it does, and youre my lil slave bitch so you cant even fight back, haha"
>savor the satisfaction of training and punishing all of the assholes from my life, including hot but bitchy girls
>masturbate when I am punishing these girls, get them a status like poison and imagine them begging me for the antidote, offering to do anything and sucking my dick but then I just let them die anyway, usually right as i cum
>also breed girl pokemon and imagine im impreganting them and forcing them to breastfeed and raise my child, treat the babies well but still treat the girl like shit (this makes me hard as fuck)
>slowly worldbuild my own universe where there is actually justice, unlike this shit world
>eventually when i am done having my fun with someone and i feel ive done all i can do, i release that person into the wild
>imagine them scared and submissive, now they have stockhom syndrome and think they need me, beg to come back despite all the abuse, i imagine them crying and saying "please dont leave me daddy"
>smile as I imagine my character biking away as they chase after, tripping and curling up on the grass as they give up hope, choking back shuddering sobs
>i imagine them in the wild, losing the will to live, wasting away before a predator comes and painfully tears them apart while they are weak, alone and afraid
i love pokemon :)
>>
>>27813477

I name my pokemon after other, more known mons.

Mareep gets to have the name "Pikachu", Tepig is "Charizard", and so on
>>
File: 1467081955611.jpg (925KB, 1108x1310px) Image search: [Google]
1467081955611.jpg
925KB, 1108x1310px
>>27818510
>>
>>27818510
I bet you like ntr
Pls die
>>
All pokemon have assigned genders in my mind. If I'm not doing a nuzlocke challenge, I NEED to catch a pokemon with its assigned gender otherwise i wont catch it. All pokemon also need to level up at the same time.
>>
File: a7KDdKb_700b.jpg (34KB, 480x603px) Image search: [Google]
a7KDdKb_700b.jpg
34KB, 480x603px
Made an all female team, Delphox, Gardevoir, the works... Can't say I'm particularly proud of it.
>>
For a year i called coumarine city cormucine since i speed read
>>
>>27813477
I catch all my Pokemon in Pokeballs.
>>
I have finished three living dexes independently of one another.
>>
>>27813477
I screw with my game so that all of the Pokemon are shinies and the normal Pokemon are the ultra-rare ones.
>>
I'll do you one better and share a real life autist story and Pokemon one

Real life story is once I was really high and horny and was messaging this girl? On tinder (idk she was super masculine and looked like a guy but had a vagina but seemed to poor to have a sex change but didn't have tits and had facial hair) and I met up and fugged for like a minute and she? was like "eat my pussy" and it was nasty so I was like "ok let me go turn off my car" (I left it running) and got in and drove off. I'm pretty sure this is really gay but would definitely never do it or anything like it again and completely regretted it. No one knows but all of you now, so there's that I guess, just needed to get it off my chest. and the poke related thing is I can't use 1 stage mons
>>
>>27814410
kek

I'm becoming an autist because of /vp/
>>
>>27818730
that's not how you're supposed to play nuzlockes, dumbass
>>
File: reaction (1).png (77KB, 300x188px) Image search: [Google]
reaction (1).png
77KB, 300x188px
>>27813777
le triperinos have spoken my dudes
>>
Every time I play ruby/sapphire/emerald I always pick the girl trainer and name her May because it's more 'canon' to the anime
>>
File: anime254.gif (136KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
anime254.gif
136KB, 300x168px
>>27813914
Me 2 I also always pick the female character they are always such qts desu !
>>
I always keep my party ordered descending by level, unless training something weak
>>
>>27819113
>If I'm not doing Nuzlocke

That's not how you read dumbass
>>
>>27813887
MONICA
>>
>>27813477
I like to catch mons in Pokeballs to display I have a lasting connection to them.
>>
I like to have boosting moves like calm mind as my first move followed by a stab move except speed up only moves those I like last. I also put status moves last. Weather moves I like first, also hazards, Fake out I also like first over anything. Here are some examples:

Dragon Dance
Waterfall
Earthquake
Taunt

Calm Mind
Psychic
Thunderbolt
Shadow Ball

Aura Sphere
Flash Cannon
Dark Pulse
Agility

Rain Dance
Scald
Giga Drain
Leech Seed

Stealth Rock
Knock off
Protect
Toxic
>>
>>27819061
So you wouldn't use a Pinsir?
>>
I prefer to use mostly female Pokemon and I have three major reasons for doing so. 1. I like to see my Pokemon as daughters and get more attached to them that way. 2. I spent so much time playing Gen II & III games that I got sick of Attract shenanigans. 3. Back in Shoddy days I noticed a lot of other dudes are bothered by preference for female Pokemon so I became even more motivated to keep making female teams out of spite.
>>
I care about natures and EVs (to an extent) in-game.
>>
>>27818510
m-more?
>>
>>27814036
It's funny, I'm only this way by pure bad luck. I just stopped caring after a certain point because I feel like when it's whoopin' ass it's a lot funnier when it's the wrong gender you imagine for the pokemon
>>
>>27819533
Nope. It's a cool as fuck design don't get me wrong, I just couldn't bring myself to do it
>>
File: That guy.png (17KB, 300x135px) Image search: [Google]
That guy.png
17KB, 300x135px
Words I misread as a child have stayed with me to this day

>I pronounce it SLIPH co. now matter how many times I've tried to correct myself
>That guy on the S.S. Anne who says he's a Global Police agent I call a GOLBAT police agent. I don't know how I misread that but I'm still surprised every time I replay the game.

There are probably more but I that's all I can remember off the top of my head.
>>
>>27813624
>>27813749
>I reset my game if my starter is female
>I only use male pokemon.
Same here. I dislike girls.
>>
>>27821096
When I played Dragon Age: Origins I misread "Dirty Fighting" as "Mud Bomb" non English versionspoiler]
I was like 20 at the time
>>
>>27818510
jesus fuck get fucking help

no wonder you were bullied in school so bad

you're a fucking sociopath dude
>>
>>27818510
Ow the edge
>>
I nickname all of my Pokemon and won't use Pokemon I can't nickname

Whenever I catch a "feminine" Pokemon, particularly Sylveon, Gardevoir, or Lopunny, I make sure to have them as a male. Every time. No exceptions. I'll also give them a girly nickname. Love battling guys who masturbate to these Pokemon and watching their skin crawl :)
>>
>>27818510
I wonder why you were bullied? I'm honestly shocked someone like you didn't try shooting up your school, probably too much of a coward so you stuck to your weird sadistic Pokemon fantasies, lmao
>>
>build what i thought was good team for ORAS elite 4
>get it to 60 with audino mirage spot
>cant beat elite 4

jesus christ
>>
I come up with personalities for my team based on their nature and characteristics. I draw them as such.
>>
I do whatever I can to make sure my main team is three male and three female pokemon because I secretly fear Attract and Cute Charm. Also I NEED to have an Electric, Grass, Fire, and Water type on my teams
ALSO I bred for 2 years till I got a female shiny Chandelure because of both of those issues
>>
>>27813863
im not brainwashed by feminist agenda.
women are different and deserve different treatment
>>
File: 1466990217442.jpg (22KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1466990217442.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
>>27813477
I unironically like to "bond" with mons and had an autism attack when I realized they shitcanned the ability to walk/interact with your team in gen 5
>>
>>27813705
this
>>
>>27821453
ok gavin
>>
>>27813477
I prefer female Pokemon because I like the colour red on the menu
>>
File: 1435290931617.gif (938KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1435290931617.gif
938KB, 500x281px
>>27813776
This shit. Usually can't even get to the first gym by the second day of the playthrough because I'm still resetting like a moron

Some other stuff:
>catch all my mons in regular pokeballs every single time
>except legendaries, for which I use premier balls
>need to have every forme of any pokemon in my living dex
>feel the need to hatch eggs in the mon's natural habitat or it doesn't "feel right"
>absolutely need to fight the elite 4 with a full team of level 100 even though it makes for a boring fight, because it looking nice in the hall of fame menu is more important

Im basically mentally ill
>>
>>27821453
It's not that deep senpai
>>
>>27815555
quads have spoken
>>
>>27821261
I literally just saw a guy with a female name and I masturbate to female humans. My day was juuuuuuuuust ruined.
>>
>>27813704
Pretty sure that's misoginy, not autism.
>>
File: ae9.jpg (103KB, 592x776px) Image search: [Google]
ae9.jpg
103KB, 592x776px
>Pokemon need to be a fitting gender. I:E: No male Gardevoirs, no female Weaviles ect.
>I need to catch a pokemon at its most basic stage or I will feel weird using it in a playthrough.
>Try to keep my whole team's level consistent throughout a playthrough
>Try to keep a mix of types and body shapes, but repeating a few is ok as well.
>Won't raise a pokemon if it has a clearly detrimental nature, like a modest Scizor or Adamant Espeon.
>I usually try to battle every NPC that I see. It always surprises me when I get challenged on a route I've already been to.
>I sort my boxes. I.E. I put shinies, legendaries and competitive mons in their own boxes.
>I teach HMs to my main team so it feels like more of an adventure and we are all working as a team.
>I can't bring myself to send out junk on wonder trade so I usually just send out breed rejects with egg moves.
>I don't use legendaries on my in-game or competitive team. Sometimes I will play around and use them alittle though.
I have alot of rules.
>>
>>27821453
this is why i use exclusively female pokemon
>>
I only play with Pokémon that are opposite of the gender they look like. Female machamp, male gardevoir, etc.

I also only use specialty balls. In soul silver I used priemer and apricot balls exclusively.
>>
File: 305543a1433060389-big.gif (656KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
305543a1433060389-big.gif
656KB, 300x300px
>>27822075
It's not a female name dammit
>>
>>27821453
Nigga it's a video game.
>>
File: 121.png (18KB, 277x286px) Image search: [Google]
121.png
18KB, 277x286px
>>27813477
>tfw you release the starter and replace it with a well bred staryu every generation since silver.
>>
I give all my pokemon cute pet names

Sylveon - Pinkie
Raticate - Squeaks
Parasect - Honneybunny
Rhydon - Mrs. Buzzy
Bulbasaur - Blueberry
Oddish - Turnip
Arcanine - Bear

Shit like that
>>
File: rk.gif (1MB, 268x274px) Image search: [Google]
rk.gif
1MB, 268x274px
>>27822503
>Arcanine - Bear
>>
>>27822503
Your name is Srprboa? Or am I on the wrong thread?
>>
>>27822529
Never saw a dog named Bear? It's a great name.
>>27822574
Not me
>>
>>27822529
you never seen a big cute fluffy dog named after another animal like 'tiger', 'grizzly', 'raccoon' or 'bear'?

We get a lot of those at the shelter. Got some others like 'thumper', 'meeko' and 'bambi' as well
>>
I bred a team of shinies for my omega ruby playthrough. probably gonna do the same with moon, got a gastly and shellder lined up, just gotta super train and rare candy them to lvl 5. breeding a Cubone because the new marowak looks dope. I buy both versions mostly, one to fuck around in and one for my main game.
>>
>>27822574
Wrong thread.
>>
>>27813477
masturbate
>>
>>27822939
Its funny how surprisingly tame this is compared to some of these posts.
>>
I can only catch legendaries in heal balls
>>
Probably quite common but if the Pokemon looks male or unisex, it HAS to have a male gender. Only feminine Pokemon like Gardevoir/Milotic/Froslass (well, duh) are female in my party.
I will breed and catch and breed over and over again until I get a male because it just feels weird having a female Alakazam or Haxorus.
>>
>>27822627
>bambi
Cute. I wish I could change my dogs name to bambi.
>>
>>27813777
Wow rude.

a-at least tell me how you feel anon :3c
>>
>>27823873
Anon I don't feel the same for you, but we can at least be friends, right?
>>
Every Pokemon I plan on using, whether in-game or meta-game has to be in a plain Pokeball.
>>
>>27813863
>>27813874
This desu
>>
>>27813477
I always need 3 male and 3 female Pokemon in my part at once, and always need my flying type Pokemon to be female so that it'll be as close to my very first experience playing a Pokemon game.
>>
I write OC fanfiction and have a bunch of trainer characters and have all their teams lined up in my PC and I like to go test them out on the battle maison. How well they do in the battle maison determines how strong I write them in my story
>>
>>27824113
That sounds very autistic and also like a lot of fun
>>
>>27824113
The most autistic part is that I don't publish this shit anywhere, I just write it for myself
>>
>>27822348
A noble endeavor
>>
>>27824470

>>>/vpwt/

Serously, they'd love to see it, they've put much more autistic shit in the catalog.
>>
>>27815555
Sick quads bro
>>
>>27814232
I appreciate u
>>
>>27813874
Wait have I stumbled upon another yeti here?
>>
>>27822131
>I teach HMs to my main team so it feels like more of an adventure and we are all working as a team.
Anon-kun...
>>
File: 1429942713957.jpg (32KB, 279x229px) Image search: [Google]
1429942713957.jpg
32KB, 279x229px
>>27818510
Fucking nice
>>
>>27821276
>too much of a coward
>shooting up the school is considered a good thing now
>>
>>27821096
>Cofagrius
>Milomic
>Hippopodown
>refuse to accept co. stands for company and just keep pronouncing it Silph coh
>>
File: 1455449846135.jpg (197KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1455449846135.jpg
197KB, 1280x1280px
I breed for a perfect female that i bank and male that I train

I box the starter at level 6

I pretend to be a Rich Boy Trainer

I have a dark monoteam

I think smogon is ok
>>
>>27822348
Gen V?
>>
>>27818825
You fucking autist
>>
Whenever I do nuzlocks I put the feinted Pokémon in a box named dead because I feel too bad about releasing them.
>>
>>27823924
Not that anon, but that answer has never worked well for anybody. Just saying.
>>
>>27814036
Same here! Most of my fighting types are female, I was autistic enough to spend an hour looking for a female riolu in W2 and X
>>
>>27814036
>>27829221
What do you guys do with Mienshao?
>>
>>27813745
I picked up this habit, I quite like going back over my Pokemon with funny nicknames. Some have bepretty funny once I forgot about them and have been searching the PC before elite 4 and such
>>
File: XY_Looker.png (89KB, 162x428px) Image search: [Google]
XY_Looker.png
89KB, 162x428px
>>27821096
Is that guy Looker?
>>
I like to collect and use cute Pokemon only, so most of them, if not all, are female to me. If I get a male one I box it.
>>
>>27813477

I literally fucking do this too.

Also I try to pick hipster names for my Pokémon to feel smug, like "Gehenna" for Delphox, "Venator" for Absol, "Anfortas" for Gallade, "Charybdis" for Blastoise, "Managarm" for Mightyena and so on...
Thread posts: 176
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.