[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pick one of these No Misty, no Serena

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 13

File: ebin.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ebin.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
Pick one of these

No Misty, no Serena
>>
neither
>>
I pick the background.
>>
>>27811945
I choose boobs
>>
left ofcourse ;)
>>
>>27811945
May before she got the breast reduction surgery.
>>
File: may5.jpg (83KB, 417x512px)
may5.jpg
83KB, 417x512px
>>27812037
this, May for sure.
>>
>>27811945
May. It's not a difficult choice.
>>
Who would choose Dawn, the worst of all pokegirls?
>>
File: 1461346772562.jpg (116KB, 700x823px) Image search: [Google]
1461346772562.jpg
116KB, 700x823px
>not choosing best girl
>>
File: Dawn thighs 2.png (291KB, 444x1204px) Image search: [Google]
Dawn thighs 2.png
291KB, 444x1204px
Dawn
>>
>that sameface
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 864x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 864x960px
>>27812372
>>
I personally like Dawn better

May was really annoying in the anime and i hated her brother too. All i can remember from the Jirachi movie is that dumb song "do do do do do do do do do do do do"
>>
>>27813313
I don't really think sameface is all that much of a bad thing. It subliminally helps people become attached to new characters when they're introduced from them having remnants of other characters they already love. At the same time it doesn't limit the characters from differentiating as having the same hair or clothes would. It's legitimately a smart move, but unfortunately is seen as lazy.
>>
May, best girl in anime and game history. but I prefer the original one, not the mini titty version.
>>
>>27813599
Or the artist just can't draw different faces.
>>
File: EP471_Buneary_saltando.png (149KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
EP471_Buneary_saltando.png
149KB, 400x300px
>>27811945
The one with the bun
>>
>>27813474
I don't see how you'd find that annoying, besides its only a few scenes in a random movie.
>>
>>27814003
i think it might have been the end when ash and brock and max joined in and it was kind of hilarious but also hurt my ears

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvjvHc2VpoE
>>
>>27811945
>bile
>feces
>you can't pick cake and trash
Misty forever, faggot OP. Brock and her carried the show.
>>
>>27814048
Well as said, that song is only in that one movie and never again anywhere else during May's run on the show.
>>
File: 1362709353406.gif (839KB, 450x402px) Image search: [Google]
1362709353406.gif
839KB, 450x402px
>>27813599
>defending sameface
>muh studio house style

Kill yourself.
>>
>>27811945
Misty
>>
>>27814003
Anime May was an awful character. Half of the time she seemed to give more of a fuck about going shopping than her Pokemon. Even into the Battle Frontier, you never really got the impression that she was trying very hard at the contests. We'd rarely see her training, her opponents always had more elaborate moves than her, and she had an annoying habit of winning with assist/metronome spam (which the writers thankfully stopped doing near the end).
>>
>>27812096
Fuck off
>>
>>27811945
I chose ass.
>>
>>27814295
What on earth? May going shopping literally only happened in the very first 15 episodes of Hoenn. before she even got into Contests.

As for the Contests, most of the battles and contest appeals back then were pretty simple. Aside from a few creative ones from Harley, the writers didn't do complex appeals back in Hoenn.

As for Assist, yes the Dusclops win was awful, but Skitty using Assist and it failing multiple times until she got flamethrower to defeat the Jynx with it worked. As for Munchlax's metronome, Munchlax never won a single contest battle, so I don't see why that would remotely matter. Its win in the Grand Festival was when it used Focus Punch on Wigglytuff's stomach.

They could have shown her training a bit more, but other than that I don't see the problem, nor see why you would think that's awful.
>>
>>27811945
Iris
>>
>>27814396
>What on earth? May going shopping literally only happened in the very first 15 episodes of Hoenn. before she even got into Contests.
Like hell. May wanting to run off to restaurants and shopping districts was a recurring theme all throughout AG, and she was always way more enthusiastic about it than anything relating to Pokemon.
>>
>>27814821
Usually when the latter happens is when the entire group decides to go there. So May liked to eat and try new food, how is that different than character quirks any other character had? Like Dawn wanting to try on new dresses, or Serena baking, or any of the stuff Brock/Cilan/Clemont did?

I mean that's literally one of the most non-important things you could complain about. The way you talk you think characters have to be training 24/7 when none of the other characters do that either.

Also in some episodes where May wanted to eat ramen noodles its when they visited the fighting dojo in Kanto, and May battled with Hitmonchan and Ash with Hitmonlee. So it was a battle-centric episode.
>>
File: 54904100_p0_master1200.jpg (497KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
54904100_p0_master1200.jpg
497KB, 1000x700px
Dawn
>>27811972
Faggot.
>>
>>27811945
Dawn is a qt.
>>
>>27814396
>As for the Contests, most of the battles and contest appeals back then were pretty simple. Aside from a few creative ones from Harley, the writers didn't do complex appeals back in Hoenn.
You mean:
>final battle with Drew
>his Pokemon do all sorts of elaborate tag battle combinations
>they barely take away any of May's points
>May's strategy is to spam overheat and normal flamethrowers
>Drew loses loads of points
>Overheat is spammed five times and never gets weaker, despite Brock saying it does
>>
>>27812372
That's not Lyra. If we're talking Animu only, then Misty.
Dawn is good and DP was great.
>>
>>27814982
From what I remember didn't Drew just have Absol use Razor Wind and Flygon some physical attacking move?

A lot of main characters battle in the anime play out with the main character taking more damage and then turning it around halfway through the battle. Many of Ash's battles and some of Dawn's also play out like that too. You should see Dawn's first win against Ursula for example.
>>
>>27815027
Drew had 3 different battle formations where the Pokemon would line up with each other in different ways and shoot off different attacks in-sync.

But MOST of May's battles felt like bullshit. The Brock battle and whichever battle where every attack took away 1 point (she was at a sliver of health left and still had her points reduced 3-4 times) are both good examples. It didn't help that she was gifted so many Pokemon.
>>
File: tumblr_m2fy4h6wDN1qlpahho1_400.png (177KB, 400x569px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m2fy4h6wDN1qlpahho1_400.png
177KB, 400x569px
>>27811945
Kris
>>
File: Hikari DP084.png (2MB, 1026x1515px) Image search: [Google]
Hikari DP084.png
2MB, 1026x1515px
The one who bakes delicious Poffins.
>>
>>27815757
The Brock battle was done poorly. May only had 3 really bad contest victories, Skitty Vs. Dusclops, May Vs. Brock and Squirtle Vs. Harley's Ariados.

The rest of them were either quite good or the norm for this show. Beautifly Vs. Medicham, Combusken Vs. Grumpig, Bulbasaur Vs. Cacturne, Skitty Vs. Jynx, Combusken Vs. Venusaur, Combusken Vs. Vibrava, Squirtle Vs. Banette were all fun battles....and then the GF matches.
>>
>>27811945
>boobs vs ass
>>
>>27811945
Dawn
>>
File: Lilian AG180.png (2MB, 1026x1520px) Image search: [Google]
Lilian AG180.png
2MB, 1026x1520px
>>27815893
She had more than three anon. Just admit it. Some were not as bad as the one against Brock, but they were still pretty flawed. May's Pokémon learning a new move right before a Contest was a recurring annoyance for me back in AG.

Dawn's Contest performances and battles were a lot better. And I know DP Contests are overall better, but Drew and Harley always delivered some unique/beautiful attack combinations, while May was throwing flying discs, juggling balls or her own bandanna.
>>
>>27816012
I listed the other Contest battles above, those battles all played out the norm for any win on this show. Sure you could nitpick them if you really want to, but you could say the same for 90% of Ash's battles.

Also I don't care about the appeal round in general, so that doesn't matter to me. I watched the Contests for the battling portion as well as the interaction between May and her rivals. Its obvious the writers didn't care about appeals in AG.
>>
>>27811945
>same EXACT head shape
>same EXACT eye shape, size
>same eyelash count and style
>same exact eyebrows
>same exact body except may has bigger bumps
>same nose and same height
>same neck size

you literally CANNOT make this up.
Dawn is complete trash for ripping everything off of May. Even her eye color is almost the same. What an absolute disgrace, dawnfags are literal dogshit. At least Iris looks unique
>>
>>27815904
>dawn
>ass

dawnfags are pathetic.
>>
Lyra
>>
>>27816333
You might as well be saying that for Serena. Serena was the one who replaced May. And she's a lot better looking than May. Deal with it, May isn't coming back and they've had their chances in XY and CYZ.
>>
>>27816546
Serena doesn't have a pixel-perfect copied outline of fucking may. Dawn is literally may with a wig and it should be recognized
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>27816333
All the pokegirls have the same basic shape.
>>
>>27816648
>pixel-perfect copied outline
>>
>>27816333
>it's that one faggot who doesn't like a fictional character this much

Calm down, nigger lover.

Besides, it's anime so everybody looks the same but with different hair/eyes to save money.
>>
>>27816729
By the way, in the OP May's eyes are farther apart.
>>
>>27816763
>it's a faggot pretends that he's not autistic as other autists episode

defending all those similarities with
>h-her eyes are kinda farther apart

is probably the most pathetic thing in this thread, especially considering they really aren't
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.