[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>She will be replaced soon I'm not ready.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 41

File: 1471284185444.jpg (24KB, 482x432px) Image search: [Google]
1471284185444.jpg
24KB, 482x432px
>She will be replaced soon

I'm not ready.
>>
File: HNI_0058.jpg (33KB, 600x486px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0058.jpg
33KB, 600x486px
>>27810540
I hope she stays with Ash.

If not, I'm going back to not giving a crap about the anime.
>>
>some literally who gets replaced
and nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>27810540
Faggot.
>>
>>
>>27810860
meet the new childhood friend guys
She wants Ash D as well.
To bad that Pickachu holds the monopoly.
>>
>>27810680
Why now? Why not with any of the previous disposable women?
>>
>>27810919
At least this one is top-tier
>>
>>27810860
>wanting another gym leader (equivalent) companion
Literally kys
>>
>>27811009
>Why now? Why not with any of the previous disposable women?
1. Ash & Serena are childhood friends.
2. Serena actually loves Ash, for sure.
3. No other girl Ash travelled with loved him. No, not even Misty. That was a dub invention.
4. Subjective, but Serena has the cutest smile.
>>
>>27810919
A NEW CHALLENGER APPEARS
>>
>>27811466
>Not wanting to pin your waifu to the wall while you kiss her
>Not wanting to hold your waifu down amidst her breathless gasps of pleasure
Don't be a beta cuck, anon.
>>
In general, what are the chances of childhood friends winning?
>>
>>27811593
Dude, they're 10. This is creepy. Stop.
>>
Would you kiss her feet?
>>
>>27810860
Serena could still be a traveling companion even if Mallow joins. I would not mind if the group was 1 boy and 2 girls instead of 2 boys and 1 girl for a change. Heck, they already did that for a while when Clemont left to get ready for his and Ash's gym battle.
>>
>>27811774
Who says I was talking about Ash or Serena? I just mean in general.

It's a common fetish for women. Many want to be gently dominated. Most women, if you say you want THEM to dominate YOU, will be instantly confused or turned off. Sure, some are into that, but not many.
>>
>>27811867
Who says you were talking about Ash and Serena? Let's see: >>27811593 You mention them by name.

A grown ass man (c'mon, you are, right?) obsessing over 10-year-olds dating goes way beyond /vp/'s garden variety autism and straight into advanced autism.
>>
>>27810540
>implying she'll be replaced
>>
>>27811926
Where do you think you are?

>m-muh autism
It's called fapping to cartoons, anon. Degeneracy. So again, where do you think we are?
>>
For all the Serena/Ash shippers out there. Please, if it doesn't become canon or even just end game or whatever, please promise me that y'all will move on with your Pokelife and not turn into Misty/Ash or even Dawn/Ash shippers. Please. Your lives are much more valuable than that.
>>
>>27811695
Of all the animes I've seen, pretty low. But it usually depends on whether or not Japan likes them enough.
>>
>>27811593
He didn't know he had even met her for like 59episodes.
>>
File: 1470283015663.png (913KB, 1500x2500px)
1470283015663.png
913KB, 1500x2500px
Why is she so special? He has a female companion literally every season that he leaves behind for the next region. It happens every time. Why are you so concerned with this one?

It sucks, yeah, but it's sucked the same since the beginning. I was sad Misty left way back when, but I got over it and have been enjoying the anime for years.

Don't be weird about it. She's leaving just like every girl has left. She's not even the best female companion.

Pic related. His new, better female companion that will likely have feelings for him (as they all have)
>>
>>27812133
I promise you, if Serena just stays behind and is forgotten, I am moving on.

When Misty was replaced and forgotten, that was when I knew the Pokemon anime would be utter shit and nothing more than a toy commercial... unless Ash grew up. If Ash wins this league and takes Serena with him? Maybe there is hope for the narrative yet.
>>
File: 1471037157677.jpg (8KB, 225x225px)
1471037157677.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>27811774
>2016
>not being a pedo
>>
File: 1470273303246.jpg (99KB, 500x266px)
1470273303246.jpg
99KB, 500x266px
>>27810540
Good. I can't wait for the amourfag mass-suicide when SM starts.
>>
>>27811695
It depends on the type of childhood friend.

If it's a constant one from young to getting older together and are constantly with one another, usually they don't win.

If it's meet young once, separate, then reunite years later (the Ash and Serena case) then that friend wins.
>>
>>27810540
>boys need a new piece of eye candy to look at every now and then
Just how the world turns man.
>>
>>27812224
>(as they all have)
Uh, not really.

>>27812257
Case in point, Nisekoi.
Onodera deserved more than him, but it still hurt.
>>
>>27812173
But THE FEELS when it was revealed, anon. And that's why, Mr. >>27812224 it's different this time.
>>
>>27812293
Example of a female companion that didn't have feelings for him? If you say Iris I'm just going to laugh at you and call you underaged.
>>
>>27812173
It was only 3 episode. He knew the "Straw Hat Girl" but it didn't occur to him that said girl and Serena were the same.

>>27812224
>His new, better female companion that will likely have feelings for him (as they all have)
Let me guess, you think the concept art is anime and not game?
>>
>>27812224
i think the chances for the new girl are mallow > sm girl > lillie > serena dressed like sm girl

>>27812328
not him, but i just think her design lends itself to her being his new companion. you know, the new tour guide/cook and shit.
>>
>>27812321
It was some dumb ass gimmick, to be honest. Oh it just so happens that Serena just so happened to have known him and then just so happened to move to Kalos. He just so happened to not remember/recognize her the whole time? We just so happened to have never seen her at all during the first season?

Shitty writing, that I can't believe people went gaga for. It's retarded.
>>
>>27812324
>Iris
>May when they pushed her and Drew
>Dawn and how they pretty much had her not even consider Ash one
>Most of what's known about Misty was the dub editing while the bit that was in the original wasn't pushed as hard
>>
>>27812257
>If it's meet young once, separate, then reunite years later (the Ash and Serena case) then that friend wins.
All my vanilla doujin and hentai manga confirm this is true.
>>
>>27812324
Literally everyone besides Serena and arguably Misty.
>>
>>27812356
Ash is a dumb fuck for anything not related to Pokemon. And they only met once during a summer cap while they were kids. Also Serena moved away after that.

I agree that it's a dumb and gimmick idea, though.
>>
>>27812374
That happens in anime all the time as well.
>>
>>27812133
Maybe I'm giving them too much credit, but I think Amourfags are more sane than Pokeshippers.
At the least, I'll move on like I did from advance and pearl. No point in holding hope for an old girl in pokemon.
>>
>>27812392
I would say Misty didn't love Ash, if it were not for Pokemon the Movie: 2000. She was clearly jealous when Melody kissed Ash. But it was a movie and not the anime, so... by the laws of the universe that govern such things...

>anime movies are always assumed to be not canon
>>
>>27811794
Feet are old news. Armpits are the new official fetish of /vp/
>>
>>27812398
It might be dumb. It certainly is cliché. But it isn't a gimmick.
>>
>>27812356
It's not a shit gimmick so much as it is bad writing.
We know that they met in camp, but it's yet to be established what happened after Ash helped Serena out of the forest.

What happened after?
Why didn't Ash ask her name?
There's a lot of unanswered questions that probably won't be answered sadly.
>>
>>27812475
The movies are canon, but the whole thing with that movie is that that's really the most they touched and the original wasn't touching it as much as the dub seemed to. Even in episodes they just left it there until Macy came along. They still didn't really push it then.
>>
File: HNI_0065.jpg (45KB, 579x576px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0065.jpg
45KB, 579x576px
>>
>>27810540
Can't wait
>>
>>27811593
>1. Ash & Serena are childhood friends.

Ash didn't even fucking remeber her
>>
File: image.jpg (245KB, 1280x720px)
image.jpg
245KB, 1280x720px
>>27812671
He remembers the straw hat girl. He just couldn't piece that that girl and Serena were the same person.
>>
File: 1467947916612.jpg (279KB, 1900x900px)
1467947916612.jpg
279KB, 1900x900px
>>
>>27811593
>That was a dub invention.

The dub may have added in some bits, but not all of it was exclusively dub meddling.

Besides, just because they're not obnoxiously in your fave about it doesn't mean that the feelings don't exist.

In fact most normal people don't make crushes into peresonality traits.
>>
I just wonder why the writers bothered. If Serena's crush was just a throwaway gag it wouldn't matter, but they made it such a major part of her character and most of her episodes are about it.

Seems like a complete waste of time if they don't follow through with it. Even moreso because all the little kids watching probably have no idea she might leave
>>
>Ash asked Serena to join him.

>In XY7, Ash asks Serena to come with his group. While Ash has never been one to turn down company (he accepted the Lemon Sibling’s offer to come with him back in XY3), this is the first time Ash ever asked a female travelling companion to join him. I believe it’s also the first time he’s asked any companion to join him for the first time (Brock’s returns nonwithstanding? I might be wrong). Ash’s experience with Serena at this point was her helping him over his slump after he was defeated by Viola and… that’s pretty much it, since he didn’t remember “the straw-hat girl” yet. So even from this early stage, Serena is important enough to Ash for him to ask her to come with him, something that no other girl can boast.
>>
>>27810540
Maybe there'll be a twist and ash's story will end there with her to make way for that new kid and his rockruff
>>
>>27812823
>The Gift Ribbon

>A lot has been made of this ribbon, and there’s been various debates of it’s significance or it’s lack thereof. What makes it significant is how completely out of the blue it was. Ash just gives Serena the ribbon as a thank you present. There is no prompting from Cilan, there is no expectation of getting something back, it’s just… he gives it to her to thank her for her help that day. That, after the events of the rather date-like episode, Ash gives Serena a gift, makes the gift very noteworthy.
>>
>>27812823
>>>/bulbapedia/
>>>/padt/
This has been a decent Serena thread so far, take your autism elsewhere.
>>
>>27812769
Not all of it, just a good chunk. They just didn't do much with it.
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 293x400px)
image.jpg
69KB, 293x400px
>>27812838
Forgot image

Looks like they want it to be the new thing
>>
>>27810540
I don't care. I just don't care.
Serena is shit. The next girl will be shit too. This anime is shit, it's never going to be good again. It will never be good, never again. It will just keep being the same shit, over and over. Ash will leave his pokemon behind except pikachu. There will be hundreds of episodes in between gyms where everyone is an overly friendly faggot helping out random people and spouting exposition and thinly veiled game tutorials. Ash's group will have at minium one other pokemon that's never in it's pokeball and has an annoying personality trait, and one pokemon that's out of it's pokeball so often it might as well never go back in, with an equally annoying personality trait. Team Rocket will be shit. James will get another pokemon that inconveniences everybody. Wobboffet will be back. The humor will rely on repetition and running gags. It's just never going to get better. It will never get better. The animation fucking sucks, everyone likes this stupid shaky camera with quick zoom ins and zoom outs, but it looks like shit. It's shit! This anime will never ever get better. Everyone will defend this stupid anime.
>>
>>27812823
Melts my heart tbqh, senpai.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-07-30-21h03m15s404.png (782KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-07-30-21h03m15s404.png
782KB, 1280x738px
>>27812843
>Blatant Favoritism.

>Anyone who’s watched the original Pokémon series probably remembers “Pokémon Scent-sation” AKA the episode where Ash gets banned from a Gym because he openly dissed perfume in a perfume shop that the Gym Leader owned. This Ash… is not the same Ash as back then. It seems that whenever Serena wants to do something, Ash is all on board for it. Ash agrees to go to the store where Valerie sells her designs. Ash Ketchum goes to a clothing store. This almost seems OOC, especially in light of how Ash was in OS.
>>
>investing in ships with fucking ash Ketchum of all people
You really should not give a shit.
>>
>>27812861
I just pretend nothing before XY exists.

Because honestly, outside of a few good movies, that's how I feel about everything before XY.
>>
>>27811794

Of course
>>
>>27812938
But XY is also shit.
>>
>>27812863
Huh. "senpai" filters into "sempai." I don't know how I feel about that. My inner weeb doesn't like that it's not a 1:1 translation.
>>
File: Serena fridge.png (1MB, 1488x833px) Image search: [Google]
Serena fridge.png
1MB, 1488x833px
>>27810540
She already got replaced in episode 60.
>>
>>27812938
What are you talking about, XY does all of those horrible things.
>>
>>27812328
>Ash
>Pikachu
>Animation refrence sheet
>Shows pokemon doing things they won't do in the game like boil a kettle on Tora 3's belt

Is this a new form of denial fag?
>>
>>27813850
The art style and characters made me want to watch XY, even though it was mostly just the same old shit. Then Serena romance happened. Suddenly the show is going in a direction I have never seen before.

For me, that's what matters, cliché Team Rocket plots be damned. And even then, remember Malamar? That shit was awesome.
>>
I hope. I need to see her in action.
>>
>>27813985
>leaker literally calls it game concept art
>calls it anime concept art
Like holy shit anon. Have you even seen anime concept art? It's different in style from what the three leaked starter evos are
>>
>>27813985
>>Animation refrence sheet
The tiger doesn't have an "animation reference". It has references to how it acts and the type or personality the Pokemon is suppose to have. Animation reference is detailing the small drawings like facial expressions and specific attacks.
>>
Quick reminder
>>27812133
Please don't ruin a good girl's design by being obsessive fans like what happened to Misty and Dawn. Serena is better than that.
>>
File: img_show.aspx.jpg (63KB, 530x384px) Image search: [Google]
img_show.aspx.jpg
63KB, 530x384px
I don't really like her hair short. It looks too messy. Why did they even cut it when long hair Serena is more iconic?

>>27814663
Yup. This is what Pokémon animation reference looks like.
>>
File: 1461591554462.jpg (12KB, 266x279px)
1461591554462.jpg
12KB, 266x279px
>>27812861
>Serena is shit. The next girl will be shit too. This anime is shit, it's never going to be good again.
Subjective opinion.
>It will just keep being the same shit, over and over.
Believe it or not, there's a constant change in the anime. The only time where there was a regression was in BW, where Ash resetted back to being a dumber fuck. Other than that, he has progressed a lot.
>Ash's group will have at minium one other pokemon that's never in it's pokeball and has an annoying personality trait, and one pokemon that's out of it's pokeball so often it might as well never go back in, with an equally annoying personality trait.
AG had no such Pokémon that I can remember (granted, last time I watched AG was in 2007). Piplup was sorta annoying, but then, this is all subjective too.
>>
>>27812861
>>27812861
(cont from >>27814828)
>Team Rocket will be shit.
BW did almost everything wrong. The only good thing in that series was that Team Rocket was improved (more serious and appeared less often). However, they returned to their original selves in XY and I think that's one of the few things that I dislike about that series. I honestly don't want them to leave the show completely, but I wish the anime had other recurring villains, villains of the day, or even other kinds of problems to solve. I agree that Team Rocket is very tiring at this point.
>James will get another pokemon that inconveniences everybody.
I don't know what you're talking about.
>Wobboffet will be back.
Wobuffet was gone for BW and I don't think he's a problem at all. I actually like him, but then, it's all subjective.
>The humor will rely on repetition and running gags.
I would like if the show was a little more mature; with that I don't mean I want to see tits and beer, but I would occasionally like some humor that isn't so restrained and safe. Even Yokai Watch gets away with some questionable stuff and I consider that anime to be even more childish.
>The animation fucking sucks, everyone likes this stupid shaky camera with quick zoom ins and zoom outs, but it looks like shit. It's shit! This anime will never ever get better.
Subjective opinion.
>Everyone will defend this stupid anime.
Not everyone. There's plenty of blind hating everywhere on this board.
>>
>>27814828
>AG had no such Pokémon that I can remember
Forget it. We had Munchlax in the second half. But I don't remember him to be that bad, tbqmfh.
>>
File: tumblr_ligww8NX4n1qdvug4[1].jpg (64KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ligww8NX4n1qdvug4[1].jpg
64KB, 500x333px
>>27810860
>YFW Mallow plays as the naive girl, but is much more assertive with Ash.
>>
You know of all the ships of ash and people, the one ive seen the least is Ash with Anabel. In my opinion she was the best
sorry for the small gif
>>
you guys are fucking autistic, obviously the only way Serena is going away is if Ash goes away at this point

the anime up until xy has had zero character development, quite literally zero, that's why you can skip the entire anime outside of the early pikachu-centered episodes all the way to xy and not miss a single thing

team rocket will still make sense, the group dynamic will still make sense (except with a little girl this time helping add the awkward stranger love parts to each episode, as opposed to Brock); not only is ash not entirely autistic now, but they unprecedentedly spent multiple episodes developing their relationship which has never been actually done

kill yourselves
>>
>>27814926
Munchlax barely had a personality other than eating.
>>
File: gsball1[1].jpg (24KB, 637x478px)
gsball1[1].jpg
24KB, 637x478px
>>27815668
>>
>>27814881
my favorite episodes happen to be the ones where they work together with ash

I was kind of hoping team rocket would just be part of ash's group in the next region somehow
>>
>>27815763
WHATS IN THE BOX?!
>>
>>27815763
>became a movie
Just for the record, the whole Ash and Serena thing wasn't treated as a GS Ball.
>>
Sorry, I don't watch the anime. Why can't Ash just travel with two girls?
>>
File: Summerschool[1].jpg (268KB, 640x480px)
Summerschool[1].jpg
268KB, 640x480px
>>27815668
>but they unprecedentedly spent multiple episodes developing their relationship which has never been actually done
>>
>>27815819
>Serena thing wasn't treated as a GS Ball.

Soon
>>
>>27812567
>highlighting her lips

why would they add that detail
why would they want me to focus on a 10 year old's shiny lip?
>>
>>27812224
>(as they all have)
Iris didn't want that sissy boy dick.
>>
>>27812892
I never considered this. That's kind of fucking crazy
>>
>>27815915
Of course he can.
>>
>>27815918
in a romantic context.

Here's the part where you pretend Dawn had feelings for Ash
>>
File: Angie_blushing[1].png (133KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Angie_blushing[1].png
133KB, 320x240px
>>27816192
You really see anime, anon?
>>
>>27816275
I figured you were discussing the female companions
>>
>>27816380
Liking girls?

Disgusting
>>
>>27816136
There's more. but I was just copy/pasting from a tumblrina. He is really biased towards Serena.
>>
>>27811695
happened with dragonball
>>
File: 1470333134512.gif (3MB, 333x250px)
1470333134512.gif
3MB, 333x250px
all shipping fags in every single series in existance are fucking cancerous
>>
File: 1781845.jpg (47KB, 600x480px)
1781845.jpg
47KB, 600x480px
>>27816572
the autism in this thread is off the charts. sh dosent even love Serena the way she loves him. OP you are a shitty troll and an faggot

besides, Ash loves her already
>>
>>27816861
>look at me guys, I've never rooted for romance ever in my life

trying this hard to look cool on an anonymous board has to be the saddest thing I've ever seen
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-07-30-21h40m54s398.png (777KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-07-30-21h40m54s398.png
777KB, 1280x738px
>Ash puts off going to the Snowbelle Gym to go to the Master Class for Serena. This is the same Ash who has often bemoaned being sidetracked from a Gym and got into arguments with May over it. He doesn’t mind putting off something he really wants to do if it’s do to something for her.
>>
>>27816947
It's just pissy shipfags that are mad the anime actually has a romance subplot for once, because it pairs Ash with a different girl from the one they paired him with in their headcanon
>>
File: 1888735.jpg~c200.jpg (14KB, 200x200px)
1888735.jpg~c200.jpg
14KB, 200x200px
>>27816947
>>look at me guys! i'm putting all my effort to sup[port a fictional romance" that isnt even canon!

i understand you'e a kid who wants to be cool and you hope that coming onto an anonymous imageboard will help you look cool, but showing this amount of awful trolling and autism just isnt working som. Please do better. Here have some REAL amour
>>
>>27817038
Not even a shipper and I noticed that. Was interesting ... like "Wow, not even a moment to think about it"
>>
>>27817091
If you need to be "a shipper" to notice a romance subplot, I'm not sure what that word is even supposed to mean anymore.
>>
File: redshipping.jpg (12KB, 342x192px) Image search: [Google]
redshipping.jpg
12KB, 342x192px
<3 <3

And to think Ash has NEVER saved Serena's life before from danger. Not that he even cares about her :3
>>
File: 1440212253612.jpg (104KB, 516x649px)
1440212253612.jpg
104KB, 516x649px
I can see their kid: spikey red hair, blue eyes, female tomboy (determined like her dad, sassy like her mother) JessiexAsh OTP! <3
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (82KB, 1920x1080px)
maxresdefault.jpg
82KB, 1920x1080px
They've been at it since OS too?!?!
>>
>When asked by Miette if Ash would root for her when she and Serena compete head-to-head, Ash instead told her to her face that he would root for Serena with everything he has. This is the same Ash who would not root for Dawn above Zoey during the Finals of the Sinnoh Grand Festival, and instead cheered for them both. One could argue that perhaps Ash doesn’t know Miette as well as he does Zoey, but this is still an impressive statement from someone who’s known to try to support all his friends.
>>
File: EP16148.jpg (8KB, 200x136px)
EP16148.jpg
8KB, 200x136px
Making a commitment to be with each other forever. Good or bad guys, Ash will Not going to let some short brown haired shit get in the way!
>>
>>27817272
What the fuck is a Miette?
>>
File: ashmad.png (350KB, 778x704px)
ashmad.png
350KB, 778x704px
"What the fuck did you just say about Jessie?!?!"
>>
>>27817289
Dub name for Millefeui. Like I said, I'm copying from some tumblrina.
>>
I can tell that chicken-chan won't be as good as Serena or Dawn.
>>
>>27817337
>tumblr
>dub
Nasty combination
>>
Can someone explain to me how amourshipping is even a canonical thing in the anime?

I don't watch, but this is amusing to me considering I lived through the dub teasing Ash/Misty hard.
>>
>>27817346

Remember we got Iris instead of Hilda

It could still happen.
>>
>>27817732
The tl;dr is that it's basically NaruHina but with Pokemon.

The long story is that Ash met Serena at a summer camp when they were younger (even younger than 10 just go with it) and he found her hurt. He inspired her and bandaged up her knee and took her back to camp. Later, she sees him jumping off of the Eiffel Tower on TV and decides to ditch her Mom to go see him (really an excuse to get out of Rhyhorn Racing practice, which she hates). She inspires him with the words that he told her when they were younger, and they keep working off each other like that. Serena's thirst is real and visible, but Ash only treats her favorably and very friendly (Like other dense Shonen MCs).
>>
File: newestpottery.jpg (3MB, 4513x9414px)
newestpottery.jpg
3MB, 4513x9414px
>>27817838
There's a lot of interplay between the two, lots of official promotion. Pic related.
>>
>>27810540

Misty was the first anime girl I ever found hot, but she got on my nerves, her leaving felt like leaving a comfort zone. But I never missed her.

May had a nice body and I only missed the eye candy at best.

Dawn was nice enough to make me cheer for her. At this point I was used to companions leaving so I didn't give much of a fuck.

I can tolerate Iris. I would've liked a 10yrold Hilda though.

But man, I just grew so fond of Serena. The entire amourshiping thing is a nice bonus, and I really want her to succeed with that. But even without it,she's a lovely character and I can only hope the best for her.
>>
File: 1470829405386.jpg (422KB, 1200x780px)
1470829405386.jpg
422KB, 1200x780px
How will they send her off though?
Like maybe she gets to dance with ash for real. Or will she leave without ever confessing her feelings?
>>
>>27810540
she's gonna get a chicken hat and go with Ash to Alola
>>
>>27818338
No she won't stop being so deluded
We're going to get a new main character because Ash will win the league
>>
File: 1470878848182.jpg (188KB, 850x1039px) Image search: [Google]
1470878848182.jpg
188KB, 850x1039px
>>27818338
Not unless Ash gets all the starters or Braixen magically turns into a Poplio.
>>
>>27810540
She's going to end up with clement.
>>
>>27818494
Braxien will evolve and show off the "ash-greninja" mechanic in fuller detail.
>>
>>27818502
this actually triggers me
>>
>>27818060
This.
>>
>>27817038
>putting his hand on her shoulder
too cute desu
>>
>>27818060
Yes, ive never given a fuck about any relationship in the show,

I stopped after the first season of diamond and pearl and started watching with xy recently and I legit care about how ash and serena turn out.
>>
>>27816911
>>27817085
>>27817190
>>27817218
>>27817254
>>27817280
>Ash x Jessie
Now that's a pairing I can actually get behind.
>>
>>27817038
It's kinda funny how in OS, Ash did the Gyms at his pace.
AG had him wanting to breeze through as fast add possible though.
Yet he mellowed out again after that.

It's as if the writers wanted to show Ash maturing, if we ignore BW as if it never happened
>>
>>27817190
I skipped almost all of BW. When did this happen?
>>
>>27817857
Maybe add Ash tapping his foot before going out to face Alan
>>
>>27810540

Literally who?
>>
File: frank.jpg (89KB, 950x1200px) Image search: [Google]
frank.jpg
89KB, 950x1200px
>>27819821
>>
>>27810540

I've been ready for over a year. Good riddance.
Thread posts: 140
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.