[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys like leaks? Have some leaks. My buddy is overseas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

File: 1460495787108.jpg (111KB, 1680x945px) Image search: [Google]
1460495787108.jpg
111KB, 1680x945px
Do you guys like leaks? Have some leaks. My buddy is overseas for an internship and has SM info. He didn't give me any Pokemon names because that information is too specific and could be traced back to him, but there's some other stuff:

-Trial captains replace the E4. After you beat all the captains on an island, you challenge the Kahuna. Once you beat all captains in the game, you face the Kahunas again in the starting town, one right after the other, like the E4. Then you and Hau duel to see who becomes the champion.

-Huge postgame. After beating the main story, you're tasked with setting up a league, and you challenge any 8 captains in any order to a battle, which ends up being the Alola Pokemon League. You can refight the Kahunas and Hau too as the E4. After all that, you gain access to 3 postgame islands. Each one has a battle facility and a legendary bird. Also, you can challenge your friend's Pokemon leagues too.

-Dark and Poison are the two types without captains, but Guzma and Plumeria end up filling those roles in the postgame. Team Skull aren't the true villains.

-In the postgame, you can catch the legendary birds (one on each postgame island), Ho-oh or Lugia depending on the version (after you catch the birds), Darkrai, Cresselia, and Manaphy. You can also obtain Zygarde- Lillie has the core in her bag and after you beat the main plot she gives it to you, and there's 50 Zygarde cells around the islands you have to find to unlock the 100% form.

-There are 125 new Pokemon. Mythical Pokemon are free DLC this time around, so I dunno how many extra mythical Pokemon there are. There are also 39 Alolan forms, all for Kanto mons save one line/mon from Johto, Hoenn, and Unova.
>>
Is wimpod the new magikarp?
>>
>>27809720
The form is ability activated retard.
Nice shit leak. Plug your asshole next time
>>
>>27809720
NO WE DON'T

Fuck off with your fake ass "leaks", we've already had 30 of your dumb shitposts today. It's getting really fucking annoying.
>>
-The starter's special secret is they evolve at certain story flags, not levels. Your Rowlet/Litten/Popplio is special and forms an intense bond to you, so it evolves in certain special situations. They evolve into the middle evo during the first encounter with Team Skull when you're cornered, evolving to protect you, and again during an encounter with the true antagonists. If your starter is boxed, it'll evolve at or above a certain level assuming you've passed the story flag.

-Rockruff evolves this way too. Lillie teaches you how to catch Pokemon, and the first Pokemon you catch is always a Rockruff that you get to keep. It evolves by leaving when you arrive at the second island, and again at the fourth.

-The whole ocean is able to be surfed on (think Zelda Wind Waker). There are a bunch of mirage islands once you beat the main plot you can surf or soar to every day. Routes are pretty much gone, replaced with open areas.

-HMs are gone, but you can still use Fly in the overworld as a quicker way to get to certain towns. PokeRide flying acts just like Soar from ORAS.

-Some new Pokemon are a Poison/Ice type that's a bunch of frozen polluted water, a Bug/Dark cockroach, and a Psychic/Ghost book.

What else do you guys wanna know?
>>
>>27809835
No one asked you to post anymore info
Damn die already
>>
>>27809758
Wishiwashi feels like the new Magikarp DESU.

>>27809835
Sorry if you already covered this (I just skimmed), but mega evolutions? Y/N?

Also, do you have even the slightest inkling of proof, or any dates we can expect news to drop for verification?
>>
One of the so-called appeals of these fake leak threads is its neat to see what other people to come up with and yet EVERY. SINGLE. LEAK. Ive read in the 2 days has a Zygarde core in Lillie's bag like GF would actually be so obvious. Have some originality.
>>
>>27809765
Nice catch
>>
>Also, you can challenge your friend's Pokemon leagues too.

Not OP here, i dont know if it's a lucky guess but i can say this one is true
You actually can decide which of the dozen captains will integrate your league
( and can change whenever you want )

once the league is settled you can share it with a QR code to your friends, or through friend list
( QR code because each champion will still have the same team, it's just an order of champions )

I wont say anything else
>>
>>27810018
I like the wat you think, anon. Would be cool, right??? The cosmos works in mysterious ways.
>>
I got information on the upcoming game as well.
When receiving Magearna there is a event that will in the game once it's in your party.

Also Enternal Floette plays a role in this game as well
>>
Hey guys not OP here I got a dank leak from serebii Magearna gives you a gold bottlecap aight peace
>>
>>27809758
Nope, just another early bug.
>>27809765
Zygarde only gains the ability after you collect all the cells.
>>27809886
I don't think there are any new Megas, but Mega stones can be found postgame. I don't know any dates because my friend is working on the game, not for marketing or anyone who decides what to reveal and when to reveal it.
>>27809962
Just because it's obvious doesn't mean it isn't true.
>>
I'm not OP or any of the anons above
But the starters do learn a move type from the other starter. Litten can learn Grassknot, Popplio can learn Willow-Wisp and Rowlet can learn Brine
>>
>>27810183
>Just because it's obvious doesn't mean it isn't true.

Its also not very interesting for your readers. Why not have it be a diminished form of the box legends, like Bound Hoopa, waiting to restore their power but they need 18 Pokemon to aim a Z move of each type at them to reach their final form. More interesting than "Uh she has a n unusable form of a last gen legend in her bag that you need to go on a fetch quest for"
>>
>>27810317
But if it's real and true, then you would sound like a moron.
>>
>>27810183
> Tell me everything you know about ROCK-type pokemon
>>
>>27810366
If Lillie having a Zygarde Core in her bag is real it will be the 1st time GF has done the obvious thing for me in these games.
>>
>>27809720
>Also, you can challenge your friend's Pokemon leagues too.

For some reason, this seems like something GF would actually do
I believe you op
>>
>>27809835
>there's some new pokemon which are the biggest fan cliches going

yeah ok you tried but don't have any imagination
>>
>>27810183
You don't have to collect them to get the ability.
The ability is already there .
That's like saying you have to collect 50 Wishiwashis for its ability
>>
>>27810018
I hope this is true. This is how I've wanted it to work, ever since I learned that we would "form a league."

I can't wait to form my league without a Dark type captain. I wonder if Guzma is Poison, or is Plumeria? Either way, whoever is poison is getting in.

Grass, Ground, Fairy, Flying, Steel, Fire, Poison, Normal. I bet that's what I'll want.
>>
Is the opposing player gender in the game?
If I choose the boy, will the girl be in the game?
>>
most of this is plausible except the open ocean/routes thing
>>
>>27809835

>Rockruff is the first Pokemon you catch

I assume this is through the catching tutorial?
>>
>>27809720
This all sounds so good...
Shame GF are a bunch of cucks.
>>
>You can also obtain Zygarde...after you beat the main plot
This sounds kind of wrong, OP. I really don't think they made a new, weaker form of Zygarde for you to obtain it post game. It'd be more believable if you said it was gifted to you sometime early.
>>
How do you go from Zygarde Core to 10% Zygarde since core and cell cant battle?
>>
>>27810533
no
>>
Not only does this seem plausible, the "true antagonist" also would make sense since you wouldn't expect Team Skull, a team full of gangsters, to know much about an ancient spell to cause destruction or some shit. Honestly it seems they're setting up a redemption story for Guzma.
>>
>>27809720
so who's screencapping this
>>
Is Alolan Oddish really a thing?
>>
Out of all the stupid ass retarded fake as shit leaks I've seen this cycle, this has got to take the fucking cake.
>>
>>27809720
I wish this was real. It seems like it would be very cool.
>>
I like the leaks that are uncertain and happen ages before the game comes out. It sort of adds to the pre-release hype.

But I don't like dead certain leaks that remove all surprises from the game.

Also, I don't care about corocoro leaks, because they're all done on purpose, and usually come shortly before the official reveal anyway.
>>
>>27809835
As badly as I want leaks to be true, I have to point out that the "routes are pretty much gone" thing seems very unlikely. The reason why is because we literally saw "Route 1" display on the screen at the Comic-Con demo.
>>
>>27809720
How would names get traced back to an intern?
>>
>>27811448
because there arent much interns as you might think

it's relatively easy to know from where the leak comes
>>
>>27809720
>implying there's no Kanto postgame
>>
>>27809720
All bullshit, of course, but I would love for the bit about Alolan Johto, Hoenn and Unova Pokemon to be true even if it's just one line each
>>
>>27811571
Same.
>>
>>27809720
Hau team?
>>
>>27809720
Fake
>>
File: Smug Raichu.png (260KB, 530x407px)
Smug Raichu.png
260KB, 530x407px
>>27809720
>Mythical Pokemon are free DLC this time around
>this time around

Uh ... like always? I mean sure, sometimes you had to leave the house to *get* the free DLC, but it was still free DLC.

Anyway nice leaks, just vague enough that you can play it off as "legit but slightly wrong" even if you're bullshitting.
>>
>>27809720
>Mythical Pokemon are free DLC this time around
Does this mean they’ll be added in patches at a later date?
>>
>>27811448
There is wrong information mixed in for every branch of Gamefreak and the specific combination of "facts" someone knows about the game when they leak is a dead giveaway to which office they work at. The only thing left is to narrow it down to which employee it was.
>>
>>27814005
this >>27814699
>>
>>27809835
I know these are fake as hell, but with the focus on story and bonds that this game seems to be taking the evolution of the starters and rockruff being tied to story flags actually sound like fun ideas.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.