[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /vp/ how do you think megas will be introduced into sm?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: mega-ring-14abd738884.jpg (25KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
mega-ring-14abd738884.jpg
25KB, 512x512px
So /vp/ how do you think megas will be introduced into sm?
>>
>>27809305
What about they're not going to be introduced?
>>
Probably a "here's your megastone" scenario; a "big deal" but not really.
>>
>>27809305
>You reach a point semi-far into the game.
>Some """important""" NPC approaches you and talks about Mega Evolution.
>They give you a Key Stone to fit into the back of your Z-Ring.
Done.
>>
>>27809305
Post-game, probably. Though I wouldn't be surprised if it was given to you near the end of the game as a "oh and here's this" kind of thing, but I feel like they'll focus on Z-moves and Synchro instead.
>>
>>27809408
Why do people seem to hate the idea of synchro evolutions so much?
>>
>>27809408
+1
>>
>>27809305
Post game one of the previous Champions, probably Steven, upgrades your Z-ring with a megastone and tells you to find/buy some keystones.
>>
>>27809305
Some post game material, probably a "special" NPC talks to you about it and how you can collect all the stones or the professor introduces you to it, taking knoledge about them from a message/conversation from a friend (obviously Sycamore).
>>
>>27809408

sounds about correct to me
>>
>>27809305
Mid way through the game.
>>
>>27809408
>Post-game
Yeah, no. Mega Evolution is too central a feature to restrict it to the post-game. XY had it at the 3rd badge, ORAS at the 4th.
>>
>>27809305
Post-game content.
>>
Ideally:
>you beat the final trainer of the "main story"
>credits roll
>you reload the file and you're back home
>mom says "who's at the door?"
>It's Steven Stone
>"I'm from a far off region, I heard there was a powerful trainer, is that you?"
>battle him
>he has Mega Metagross
>it's no an impossible battle, but losing has the same outcome as winning
>"How interesting, do you know about Mega Evolution?"
>"I think it might be useful for you, here's a Key Stone"
>Suddenly Mega Stones are findable in secret locations in Alola
>>
File: SINNOH CONFIRMED.jpg (26KB, 150x157px) Image search: [Google]
SINNOH CONFIRMED.jpg
26KB, 150x157px
You will go into the underground and mine for them like all the other working class people
>>
>>27809533
I need sauce on that pic, Sir.
>>
>>27809533
Fuck off to your containment thread with that shit.
>>
>>27809305
Someone on the edge of a cliff will mention mega evolution.
Just as he's about to give you the stone he has a sudden case of parkinson's and drops the stone into the ocean.
"oh well that's unfortunate"
the end.

or this
>>27809533
>>
>>27809516
This. If they're in the game at all they won't show up until the postgame. Someone from Kalos will show up with a Mega Stone for whatever starter you chose.
>>
>>27809543
you don't know what you're getting yourself into anon
>>
>>27809305

Does pokemon really thing having a super attack will equate to having your old favorite pokes get new Super Saiyajin forms or do they think "Alola forms" evens it out if they scrap megas?
>>
File: POKE AMIE CONFIRMED.jpg (3KB, 125x95px) Image search: [Google]
POKE AMIE CONFIRMED.jpg
3KB, 125x95px
>>27809543
need sauce on pic related and then ill trade fa.m
>>
(Op) here ... Why steven /vp/?
>>
>>27809305
Hopefully not at all. Leave that failed idea in Gen 6.
>>
>>27809437
What are Synchro evolutions?
>>
>>27809533
I miss the Gen IV mining...
>>
>>27809408
upvoted xD
>>
>>27811438
An uncomfirmed type of evolution akin to mega evo. So far its an anime-only thing that only greninja can do.
>>
>>27811542
Oh, is that what people mean by Ash Greninja?
>>
>yfw korrina appears after you're less than halfway into the game and hands you a mega lucario
>>
>>27811581
Yup
>>
>>27811438
>>27811581

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgmKlB0LO8k&ab_channel=hunterkyle142
>>
What if we go back to kalos?
>>
>>27811688
damn thats sexy
>>
>>27811688
>>27811722
WE NEED MORE SYNCHRO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ei__KrTq8Sk&ab_channel=AnimeStuff
>>
I'm still hoping it's possible to activate Mega Evolution using the Z-Crystals and an upgraded Z-Ring.

Having to collect 47 mega stones and 2 orbs in every single game from now on sounds like a pain. And if new megas are introduced someday that number will only increase.
>>
We'll find out soon enough
I wouldn't be surprised if they retconned them into "Z-Forms" or some shit, and can only activate them upon using a Z-Move.
>>
>>27809520
if only
>>
>>27809305
One post-game npc. No tie to the story at all.No explanation given whatsoever.
>>
>>27809714
because he's the best
>>
>>27809305
Not at all.
>>
>>27811688
It's even dumber than I feared.
>>
>>27809512
And it was the major focus of that gen.
If it was so important here, we should have seen at least a glimpse of it.
>>
>>27809305
After you beat the Elite Four, your mom will be like "Professor Cock sent this package your way."
>>
>>27812059
>inb4 megas play a HUGE role on the post game and revealing them now would spoil it
>>
>>27809305
They will be referenced as an other timeline thing and that's all.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.