[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Powersaves n such

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_lqchfbOqkd1qh197w.jpg (31KB, 496x404px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lqchfbOqkd1qh197w.jpg
31KB, 496x404px
OK so I usually wait til the latest gen hits before I play the current one, so sith sun/moon around the corner, I can finally break down and play XY/Oras. Why do I do this instead of playing the newest games right away? Because I'm. Filthy cheater. I have a particular team that I've used over the years that I always start with, god bless ActionReply for letting me do so. But I've yet to use a cheat device on a 3ds game. Ive been looking into it and it seems way more overly conplicated than it should be, than it used to be. So I looked into the whole "injecting" thread, buy they limit you to only requesting 3 pokes (per thread), and can't give pokes "illegal" moves (two of my pokes have moves they otherwise shoulder learn, buy I still sleep at night because they're not anything OP and I don't battle competitively anyways)

Anyone have experience using a cheat device on XY? Is there a catch any Pokemon, Modify Moves, Modify Nature, max IVs codes? Don't want to drop $20 extra dollars on something only to find out it won't do what I ask of it.

>get gud
>filthy cheater

Yea yea. I'm asking for someone to share their experience with me, not criticism in abstract gaming morality. Please be relatively respectful.
>>
>>27805176
You should just get homebrew on your 3DS so you can inject using PKHeX. There is no reason to buy a powersaves for Pokemon.
>>
>>27805176
>So I looked into the whole "injecting" thread, buy they limit you to only requesting 3 pokes (per thread), and can't give pokes "illegal" moves (two of my pokes have moves they otherwise shoulder learn, buy I still sleep at night because they're not anything OP and I don't battle competitively anyways)
Go get PKHeX. The reason why you can't request pokes with illegal moves is because they have to trade it to you over the internet and there is a hack checker on trades. PKHeX can do everything you're asking for. Are you familiar with PokeGen? It's kind of like that.
>>
>>27805347
OK. The only thing I ever used cfw on was my pspgo And I only did that last year. is this something I have to worry about bricking my system over, or is it relatively simple on the 3ds? I'm not super tech savvy, and I live in a rural area so i doubt I'll be able to be anyone that can dk it for me. YouTube is helpful, but like I said, I'm worried I'll goof.

>>27805417
So if I use the program myself, I can, say, give a Gardevoir Surf? (Just.. dont ask.)
>>
File: 1471271918968.jpg (8KB, 159x138px) Image search: [Google]
1471271918968.jpg
8KB, 159x138px
>>
>>27805715
I think you can still do injecting without CFW, just put the homebrew files on your SD card and find an entry point (browserhax and menuhax for 11.0 released not to long ago). I don't know too much about that though because all the save editors I use, I installed using a .cia but I assume it would work for homebrew as well if they had the proper .3dsx files.
>I can, say, give a Gardevoir Surf?
Yes.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.