[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Sun & Moon information

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: lunala.png (154KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
lunala.png
154KB, 500x500px
Before I start, I would just like to preface this by saying that I will not reveal how I have gotten this information so that It cannot be traced back to me.

There will be new forms you can activate through the Z-bracelet for certain Pokemon who have experienced many battles.

This is the secret that the starters and Rockruff share.

Some examples are Greninja, Lickylicky, Mamoswine, Eelektross, Ursaring and Haxorus.

There will be 45 Pokemon Receiving Alola forms.

Some examples are the Geodude line (Steel/Fire), Bellsprout line (Grass/Dark) Ponyta line (Ghost.Poison), Staryu line (Water/Steel), Goldeen line (Fairy/Ghost) and the Voltorb line (Water/Flying).

Only generation I Pokemon lines will be eligible to receive these new forms. Pokemon such as Oddish who have non-generation I Pokemon in their lines cannot receive these forms.

Megas will be returning, and will be announced at worlds along with Mega Dragonite (Dragon) and Mega Crobat (Poison/Flying).

Other Pokemon to receive megas will be Bellosom (Grass/Electric), Flygon (Dragon/Ground), Scrafty (Dark/Fighting), Goodra (Dragon/Water) and Ambipom (Normal/Fighting).

You will only be able to find the mega stones during the post-game. You can only find the newer mega stones scattered around the region. Older mega stones can be bought with BP and acquired through other means.

Team Skull unknowingly summons either Solgaleo or Lunala by capturing the Island Guardians and disrupting the natural balance. This ties in to how Zygarde is introduced.

Lillie is indeed in possession of a Zygarde core.

HM's will not be returning, instead, ride pokemon will take their place.

The Pokemon you can ride are Charizard, Wailmer, Sharpedo, Lapras, Whiscash, Mantine, Mudbray, Mudsdale, Tauros, Stoutland, Avalugg Hippodown and Luxray.

You will not be able to visit other regions, but the game does offer a rich post-game.

There will be a total of 97 new pokemon.

Marshadow will be Psychic/Poison.
>>
Is this a meme
>>
>>27801046
Please, for the love of Arceus, STOP. This is the fucking 30th fake Sun & Moon text-leak we've had today. It's getting really fucking annoying.
>>
>>27801046
>Voltorb line (Water/Flying)
I'm fucking speechless.
>>
>>27801089
Beach Ball Voltorb will be the next meme magic victim, book it.
>>
>>27801046
>rideable pokemon
>Avalugg
Please be real even do I want Mega Flygon to be Bug/Dragon.

But most likely another fake. Still screencapping.
>>
this seems likely plausible

>Ponyta line (Ghost.Poison)
i can imagine that, like a Horseman of Apocalypse

actually i would love that
>>
>>27801078
Just... this. I'm so fucking sick of what this board has become. Every underage piece of shit from redshit and tumblr thinks shitposting "leaks" is the hip new thing to do. It isn't. It's just fucking annoying and you're ruining /vp/ even more, somehow.
>>
and
>There will be new forms you can activate through the Z-bracelet for certain Pokemon who have experienced many battles.

Is actually more plausible than multiple evolutions rumors and is going accordingly with ash greninja
>>
by any mean, i screencaped, and we'll see the 21st if it's even remotely verified

I honestly hope it's true, because it's the most plausible leak i've read and yet the most pleasurable
>>
>>27801046
>Ghost/Fairy Goldeen

I didn't know how much I wanted this until right now. Now fuck off for making me want something that will likely never happen.
>>
>Only charizard will be able to fly
Don't let this be /vp/.
Stop gamefreak from sucking charizards dick
>>
until you dick leakers reveal another Ice/Flying or Ice/Electric i don't give a shit

stop LYING
>>
>is another "My dad works at Nintendo, i got leaks" episode

Isn't summer over yet? Im tierd of these autist
>>
There will be a new trailer on August 23rd.

It will reveal.
Alolan Persian (Dark/Fairy)
Alolan Voltorb (Water/Flying)
Alolan Electrode (Water/Flying)

Bewhine (Nuikoguma)
Sandurse (Sunabaa)
Rampaunt (Shirodesuna)
Broot, A thorny gnome that looks like a root (Grass/Dark)
Brootully, evolution of "Broot" (Grass/Dark)
Pikipatter, evolution of "Pikipek" (Normal/Flying)
Pekadril, evolution of "PikiPatter"

Kanoa, the normal type trial captain
Haukea, the Ice type trial captain
>>
>>27801630
if you're OP

can you answer this question

How can we have normal gen 1 forms in this game ?
Do we have to transfer through pokebank each time we want one ?

Because breeding wont actually work since the egg hatch in alola

So how do we do ?

Is there a non alola zone in the game ?
>>
File: fake leaks.png (562KB, 680x907px) Image search: [Google]
fake leaks.png
562KB, 680x907px
>>
I know we're soooooo dried of information now, but calm down. The Worlds is coming and Gamescon is happening in 2 days (according to my timezone).
>>
>>27801656

You have to transfer standard versions of Pokemon with Alolan forms.

Eggs will reflect the form of the mother.

You cannot leave the Alola region.
>>
>>27801046
>HM's will not be returning, instead, ride pokemon will take their place.
>replaced by literally 13 pokemon, thus forcing your hand again and missing the point
>>
>>27801630
>more grass types
>>
>>27801046
>Mega Dragonite
Please name the megastone
>>
>>27801792

Dragonitite
>>
>>27801792
are you this dumb

>dragonitite
>>
>>27801792
Kaiyruite
>>
>it's a redditor wanting to have his hour of fame on 4chan with a fake leak, complete with zero evidence and "lol im not gonna give any" episode
>>
>>27801630
Are you OP?
>>
>>27801909

Yes.
>>
>>27801909
No.
>>
>>27801784
It has been confirmed that these pokemon won't be in your party.
You will call them, probably like with an eon flute.
Read pokemon site.
>>
>>27801630
Would they reveal rainbow greninja August 23rd?
>>
Just to clarify, 27801630, 27801770, 27801829 and 27802058 were me.

I never used 4chan before, so I am unfamiliar with the way it works. I will use the name "OP".
>>
>>27802574
you should just kill yourself instead of wasting your time and everyone else's on this retarded shit
>>
>>27802574
You can quote adding >> before, like this:
>>27801630
>>27801770
>>27801829
>>27802058
>>
If any of you have any questions. I'll answer them if I can.
>>
>>27801046

We already know Rockruff's secret idiot.

Rockruff evolve into a Werewolf, what do we know about werewolves, they're actually human. Both Rockruff's evo and the starters have human forms.
>>
Any connections between Kalos and Alola?
>>
Do you know when the Starters evolutions will be revealed?
Or do you know their names? (First and second evolutions)
>>
Are the Chinese leaks real?

Even though you're probably bullshitting us... Need this for screencap reasons.
>>
>>27802842
Stat wise, how much Alolan mons change?
>>
File: Pearlio.png (276KB, 481x512px) Image search: [Google]
Pearlio.png
276KB, 481x512px
How many changes has the Popplio's final evo?
>>
File: 8I.jpg (36KB, 472x576px) Image search: [Google]
8I.jpg
36KB, 472x576px
>people are taking this shit seriously

Okay.
>>
Rockruff does not evolve into a werewolf. But it's evolution has a form that somewhat resembles a werewolf.

There are no real connections between Kalos and Alola.

The starters middle evolutions should be revealed sometime in October.

The "Chinese Leaks" do indeed have truth to them, but some of the info is false or misinterpreted.

The stat changes of Alolan formd depend on the pokemon.

Popplio's final evo stays the same as the art.
>>
>>27802404
there is no rainbow Greninja you dumb shit
>>
Is greninja form like ash greninja or better?
>>
>>27801046
YOU SHOULD FUCK OFF AND KILL YOURSELF, STUPID NIGGER! NOBODY WILL BELIEVE THIS FAKE SHIT.
YOUR LIFE IS MISERABLE, YOUR FAMILY HATE YOU, THERE ARE NO PURPOSE IN CONTINUE LIVING. FEEL ASHAMED, FAGGOT!
>>
Greninja's "Z-form" is Ash Greninja.
>>
>>27802887
Retard
>>
>>27803140
moar?

describe to me the new fire, ice, and fighting types.
>>
>>>>27803560

I don't want to spoil too much, so I'll tell you about a cool Ice type.

There is a Water/Ice fish that looks like a Salmon called Silburr. It is like the Magikarp of this gen. Look forward to catching one!
>>
Regardless of whether this is real or not, I always love seeing "leaks on /VP" because I trust that Sun/moon will be good games so seeing leaks is fun to me because it's fun to speculate "man, it sure would be cool if that was in the game" while still knowing that game freak will put out a quality product.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.