[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking Togedemaru

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 10

File: gsdgg.png (247KB, 528x358px) Image search: [Google]
gsdgg.png
247KB, 528x358px
You don't like Pika-clones?

you think it's tail placement is odd?

okay fine. but you have to admit he's one of the cutest fuckers to date
>>
>>27800630
its
>>
>>27800630
that isn't its tail
>>
>>27800630
>he's one of the cutest fuckers to date
Sorry, I don't date pokemon
>>
It's honestly the worst pikaclone,

It looks like some chinese bootleg.
One of the few pokemon I don't like from gen 7.
>>
orbachu is probably the worst pikaclone but it's not awful
>>
>>27800642
What is it then?
>>
>>27800735
A spike, it is a hedgehog
>>
>>27800646
>not dating Pokemon
>>
File: 56057732_p5.jpg (180KB, 776x927px) Image search: [Google]
56057732_p5.jpg
180KB, 776x927px
Ain't got shit on best Pikaclone
>>
>>27800630
I like Pikaclones.

I think its tail placement makes perfect sense.

But I fucking hate how ugly Togedemaru is as a whole.
>>
File: ghost.png (148KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
ghost.png
148KB, 400x240px
We have a superior Pikaclone this gen already. Togedemaru can't compete.
>>
File: Schumedal.jpg (77KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Schumedal.jpg
77KB, 600x600px
>>
>>27800735
It's official description says its just a long quill which can actually happen to hedgehogs and such.
>>
>>27801023
this pokemon sucks its literally a shroomish with a pikachu head attacked to it
>>
>>27800630
JULAY
>>
I know pikaclones are traditionally trash compwise but I was wondering if a Electric/Steel typing plus Iron Barbs was any good

Could it be good?
>>
>>27801135
shut up nigger
get off MY board
>>
>>27801177
No.
>>
I like Pika-clones and I don't really like Togedamaru that much.
Pachirisu is still my number one, Emolga being close second.
But at least it's better than Dedenne.
>>
>>27800841
I didn't like it at first, then it couldn't Fly and I really didn't like it, but now I'm starting to like it
>>
Why can't they design a rodent unique to the pikachu family? Why does it have to be some pikachu reject every time?

I would prefer regional pikachus that look different based on the region instead of the likes of Dedenne and this hot garbage.
>>
>>27800630
Togedemaru is cute! CUTE!
>>
>>27802635
Do the cheeks make the clone? Or it has to match the typing for your faggot ass confirmation dias
>>
>>27800630
>this thing
>cute
>when fucking shit like mimikyu and qtfly exist

Lol nah.
>>
>>27802688
Different kinds of cute
>>
I actually like this Pokemon a lot.
Out of all the Pika clones, he is my second favorite

Dedene > Togedemaru > Pichu > Emolga > Plusle = Minun > Pachirisu
>>
>>27800630
question, why do we have pikachu clones if pikachu can be obtained in every game?
>>
>>27802770
Pachi is the best clone, you fucking double-nigger, go get your eyes checked out.

I don't actually care.
>>
>>27800630
>mfw I see Togedemaru for the first time
>such a qt, probably gonna put in my team
>new trailers come in
>Cutiefly
>Drampa
>Mimikkyu
>Bewear
>Bounsweet
>Confey
>Lumantis
>POM POM ORICORIO
>Popplio evo confirmed
>Alolan Sandshrew
>Alolan Vulpix

Sorry, but there are so many better options I got lost
>>
>>27800630
I just don't see it, OP. It just looks like another really lazy pikaclone. Maybe if they made more of an effort to make it look like a hedgehog instead of making "sphere with triangles on it", it'd be good. As it is, it doesn't really look like a hedgehog or a steel type, for that matter.

The fact that its "tail" is just kinda... one long jagged spike in the middle of its back, where the rest of its "spikes" are just 2D flaps, is just stupid. It just looks like a misplaced tail. On top of that, it just looks like an orb with mouse ears and a generic pikachu-y face slapped onto it.

The design is just really unappealing. It wouldn't be hard to fix, either, which only makes it worse; give it spikes instead of being an orb with triangles all over it, remove its fake-tail or, here's an idea, just give it the stupid pikachu tail in the right spot, and give it a proper body instead of a sphere with a face on it. It doesn't look like it's made of steel, it just looks really fluffy.
>>
>>27801135
>Literally a shroomish with a pikachu head
Except its width/height are different, the jagged bits of cloth are more jagged where Shroomish's fungus is rounded off, Shroomish has a mouth and a unibrow sorta thing, Shroomish doesn't have a "tail", Shroomish has legs, and Shroomish isn't a ghost.
>>
File: togedemaru boom.png (260KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
togedemaru boom.png
260KB, 600x600px
>>
>>27800648
you'd have a point but dedenne is literally a chinese bootleg version of raichu
>>
>>27802846
how can you call them pikachu clones? non of them evolve
>>
>>27802814
for the anime and for merchandise
>>
>>27801219
Um... Care to explain why?
>>
>>27800630
No. It's uncute and looks like dogshit.

The only Pikaclone I don't despise is Minun because of its color scheme. But if I could get rid of all pikaclones including Minun forever from the franchise, I'd do it in a second.
>>
>>27800630
>Super cute
>Fucking Steel-type
>Two good Abilities in Lightning Rod and Iron Barbs
Already a confirmed SM team member.
>>
>>27800636
I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets annoyed by this.
>>
>>27802908
if it was for merchandising than why not have them evolve?
if it was for the anime why isnt it ever explained why pikachu can be found in all regions except jhoto?
>>
>>27800630
I've always been indifferent to the Pikachu clones, except maybe Plusle and Minun. They're pretty cool. I couldn't care less for Pikachu itself, though, but I like Pichu and Raichu. Raichu my favorite electric type Pokemon.
>>
>>27800630
it would have been fine if it wasn't for the pointless totallynotatail
>>
Nope, I stopped finding that design cute since gen 3. I've seen it too many times now, it's not cute anymore.
>>
>>27803001
why would they need to evolve? they just need someone on the cast to have a constantly cute pokemon so they make them for that. also pikachu clones are popular with casual fans because they are cute and reminscent of the mascot.

and your second question is because no one fucking cares except you.
>>
Did we really need this guy, the ghost one, AND Alolan Raichu?

I would have been fine with just Raichu.
>>
>>27800779
>>27801116
But why does it stick out so much? It looks terrible.
>>
>>27802823
Calm down negro
>>
File: 1462844893881.jpg (17KB, 320x289px) Image search: [Google]
1462844893881.jpg
17KB, 320x289px
I don't like fat Pokémon that don't have any limb definition.

Togedemaru is shit.
>>
File: marill.jpg (28KB, 300x234px) Image search: [Google]
marill.jpg
28KB, 300x234px
When I was in elementary school and getting hyped about Gen II pokemon (fuckin Snubbull won my heart before I knew anything about it), I remember thinking Marill was supposed to be a vaguely pikachu-y mon. Honestly, if it had those cheeks it'd probably be considered a pikaclone. Anyone else ever think that?

...I miss my sweet Marill lunchbox.
>>
No I don't. Togedemaru is fucking fat and ugly. I hate that thing's stupid face and ugly rotund body and horrible color scheme. Want to see a cute Pikaclone? Check out Pichu or Emolga or Plusle or Minun. Togedemaru and Dedenne are fat ugly balls of stupid shit.
>>
>>27804398
>Pikablu

never forget
>>
>>27803714
It sticks out because it's a lightning rod
>>
>>27804520
Oh, fuckin duh. Yeah, that rumor never hit my school, at least that I knew of, but yeah I guess that answers my question. With something I already knew about.
>>
>>27800630
It is cute but that's not its tail it's a spike
>>
>mammalian steel type

It's not going to get Flash Cannon just like how Dedenne didn't get Dazzling Gleam.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.