[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

faikeman sprait thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: my fainest wurc.png (6KB, 230x280px)
my fainest wurc.png
6KB, 230x280px
hey, sprite faggh here, really bored and have time to kill. Post pictures of a cool plant or animal or write a concept, i pick the most interesting and i try to pokemonize and sprite it.

No art of an already existing fakemon

Im gonna sprite this things, this isnt a draw thread

other spriters are free to join and take requests

Sprites take some time, i'll post the progress of it and the based drawing of the fakeman

make your ideas as creative as possible
>>
>>27793765
Electric/Ghost based on ball lightning and ELVES or whatever it's called. The idea in my head is somewhat reminiscent of Haunter, but go wherever you like with it.

Also make it red if you can.
>>
>>27793831
k, i'll start concept drawing,seems interesting
>>
>>27793765
I've been thinking about a regional bug pokemon.
It's a little embarrassed worm who can't evolve unless you give it a shell. Depending on what the shell was made of, it will a different type. Like Bug/Ghost (old cocoon), Bug/Steel (Armor shell) etc. When it evolves into a butterfly, it's bug typing changes to Flying type, keeping the other type. Do you think you could do sprite of that? I'm not very talented...
>>
Ice/Flying hummingbird, evolves into a stork. They're blue and white with light orange beaks/legs. Prevo looks like an Eskimo and evo looks like it's wearing a knit hat and a poncho. They're cute and have big eyes. Names can be Frostbird and Storkimo
>>
>>27793765
How about a Pokemon based on the tripodoro.It could be ground/steel(Uber af).Tripodoros are mythical creatures from the Pacific Northwest United States that has metallic legs that extend for it to mudmshot it's prey that live in trees.It would make for an interesting one stage strong-as-fuck pokemon.It's believed to come from space by some people,so it could have like celestial patterns like constelations on it or something.
>>
a bug/psychic snail based off of bullshit conspiracy theories and mysticism; the first stage is a cute little thing with a crystal for a shell (since crystals are said be psychic), and when it evlves it becomes biger, more sinister, and the shell is replaced with one of the illuminati pyramids with the eye
>>
File: Base.png (1014B, 69x78px)
Base.png
1014B, 69x78px
so heres the best i can come up with, ill start shading now.
Also got some great submissions ill choose one after i finish this one
>>
Not my greatest work, decided to do a rotom like thing but shading lightning isnt my speciality
>>
gonna wait a while for another concept that catches my eye more than this one, if not im gonna do this one
>>
>>27794806
I like it. I think I'd rather the eyes be bigger and more expressive personally, but that's just me.
>>
monodark 2D shadow mon
>>
a normal type goat that evolves into a ghost/normal Baphomet
>>
File: Thylavine.jpg (3MB, 4000x3000px)
Thylavine.jpg
3MB, 4000x3000px
It's a grass type based on the thylacine.
Also it's brown and green.
>>
>>27794904
k, so i waited im gonna do the design, im an idiot and forgot to respond to the design 27794177 it was this one
>>
File: Poltrae.png (4KB, 233x300px)
Poltrae.png
4KB, 233x300px
>>27794936
pretty shit, i'm an amateur at sprite making. but i tried my best
>>
File: imgres.jpg (8KB, 274x184px)
imgres.jpg
8KB, 274x184px
A pokemon based on a bearded vulture would be interesting.
>>
Normal/Ghost Pokemon based off of Schrodinger's Cat.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.