[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi :P

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: leaksgscm0819202109151015.png (68KB, 1026x913px) Image search: [Google]
leaksgscm0819202109151015.png
68KB, 1026x913px
>There will be 16 captains 4 for each islands and 2 captains on the Artificial Island, you get a Z-Crystal after clearing a trial.
>Guzma is one of the 2 Captain of the artificial island, he created it out of revenge but someone gave him money to help him, he is the true villain.
>There are 5 princesses in the game each possessing a Zygarde's Heart, Lillie is one of them some are with the man behind team skull.
>At the end of the game you become the league master and you get Gigareki which is your signature pokémon for the story.
>Ashgreninja is in the game, you can have clothes similar to Ash, the customization is really detailed as it will change also the form and some colour of bond-evolution but it will remain generic.
>There are exactly 128 new pokémons, 73 new alolan forms, 38 bond-evolutions and 10 new megas which includes Alolan Victreebel line, Alolan Cofagrigus line, Bond-Dragonite, Bond-Scrafty, Mega-Weavile and Mega-Skarmory.
>There are four new fossils pokemons a Liopleurodon, a Therizinosaurus, a Pegomastax and a Quetzalcoatlus.
>There will be a brain pokemon electric/psychic, a dolphin pokemon water/fairy, a snowman pokemon ghost/ice and a gashadokuro pure ghost type.
>Wimpod has an evolution that is really fearsome a centipede with sharps long claws like Scyther.
>Pyukumuku has 3 differents forms, Mimikyu has 7 differents forms.
>Salandit possesses two different evos based on gender (gardevoir-like).
>They will reveal at the gamescom the bond evolution I will come back two days (or one) before with the video. :P
>>
anything on the starters or Rockruff?
>>
>instead of slowing the breaks on the train GF introduces a combined new Pokemon/form total of nearly the first two Gens combined
This seems like something they'd do. Why only 10 new Megas though?
>>
wow this is too fucking good to be true I'm upset now
>>
>a Liopleurodon, a Therizinosaurus, a Pegomastax, and a Quetzalcoatlus
Too good to be true.
>>
draw us (or describe us) one of the bond evolutions.
>>
The other leaks at least seemed believable, but this one just seems so fake...
>>
>>27793346
>Mimikyu has 7 differents forms.
yablewit
>>
>>27793687
Maybe they depend on the area?
Maybe there are other pokemons more popular than pikachu in those areas.
>>
>>27793346
>Gigareki
Wasn't this debunked? I thought Game Freak was using this for a different IP.
>>
What will Cofagrigus look like?
>>
>>27793729
Yup. It's a game mechanic, too. This is what debunked another recent fake leak.
>>
>>27793774
not saying these leaks are true, but Gigareki was never confirmed as to what it is
>>
>>27793774
wouldn't this match ? game mechanic, gigareki, all guardians, totem ?
>>
>>27793726
You could buy different pokedolls for it. Give it a pokedoll and it'll use it to make a costume of whatever pokemon the pokedoll represents.
>>
>>27793686
this one looks more believable since the OP seemed to have vanished instead of having some faggots creating fake leaks and then answering in their own thread
>>
>>27793687
i so wish this is real
>>
>>27794165
>Gigareki
>4 new fossil mons
It's fake as shit, mate.
>>
>>27793657
Why is it to good to be true ? I don't know much of dinos and all what are they ?
>>
>>27794372
Yeah as fake as this game not getting Gyms.
Get your shit together Anon the more believable it looks the faker it is. Of course fake leakers would try to make something seem "believable". Not saying this leak is true tho but seriously leaks that look believable are just fake as shit just like the other thread where you're all taking baits and asking someone who "saw" things LOL
>>
>>27793346
>>There are exactly 128 new pokémons, 73 new alolan forms, 38 bond-evolutions and 10 new megas which includes Alolan Victreebel line, Alolan Cofagrigus line, Bond-Dragonite, Bond-Scrafty, Mega-Weavile and Mega-Skarmory.

GF please
>>
>>27793363
Don't encourage shitposters.
>>
>>27793346
I wish this was real. Especially

>Bond Dragonite.

What I'd give...
>>
>>27794470
>LOL
Ech.
Anyway, Gigareki as a Pokemon really does debunk this "leak"- it's a game mechanic, and it's not even for a Pokemon game.
>>
>>27796099
do you have any link anon ?
>>
>>27793346
Prove it
>>
File: 1462636826940.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1462636826940.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>27793346
>non-kanto alola forms
>mega evolution
>>
>>27793346
>you can have clothes similar to Ash,
but ash has clothes similar to the main characters of the games...
>>
>>27799369
I think he meant from Kalos to match Greninjash, right ?
>>
>>27793346
>There will be 16 captains 4 for each islands and 2 captains on the Artificial Island
>4×4+2=16
Ok
>>
>>27793346
>Guzma is one of the 2 Captain of the artificial island
Guzma is not a captain
>>
kinda sad that mega ferligatr or other starters most likely won't get a mega in this game. really hoping to get one soon
>>
>>27793346
>Bond evolution
That's its name, It's not synchro! That's the ONLY point I'll believe.
Coz anime did say Kizuna Gensho.
>>
>27799761
>27799767
are you stupid or what he clearly stated that there are two others "captain" but they aren't officials like the others for the trial of the islands since it seems like they created their own "rite" on the artificial island out of revenge.
>>
>Gen VI
>new pokemon = 72
>National dex = 721

>Gen VII
>new pokemon = 128
>National dex 849

>Gen VIII
>new pokemon = 151
>National dex 1000

PLEASE
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.