[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what are the chances of these being legit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

For some who has always these were legit I think there's no use in denying that these are at the very least official ideas by GF right now. Mallow being there is no coincidence, and no, no one didn't already know about Mallow before hand and just drew up these starters as an elaborate hoax. If you honestly think this theory has a possibility of being real than either you watch too many movies or you need some serious help. I don't mind if you don't like them, go on a head. That's your opinion. But to still deny their fake at this point is just stupid. There's just so much evidence to suggest that these are real from Mallow, to Masuda blocking people who sent him these images, to the chink leaks that are starting to prove themselves to be real.

Tbh I don't even believe these are 100% real. I'm still skeptical and I'm considering the fact that these could be beta-designs. But I just don't understand the brains of tjose who swear up and down that these are fake.
>>
File: 1470941328530.png (432KB, 1024x746px) Image search: [Google]
1470941328530.png
432KB, 1024x746px
At the moment? at least 95%
>>
>>27791339
Honest answer? I'd say about 99.9
>>
>>27791339
What were the types of these ones again?
>>
>>27791339
Who the fuck knows, Anon. Let's just wait until the next announcement.
>>
99%. But I wouldn't be surprised if there's still a few surprises to come. I do still think that Litten is more likely to be Fire/Dark, and I wouldn't be surprised if it only stands up when fighting - maybe it walks around on all 4's usually.
>>
File: 143701849234197938.png (55KB, 1294x878px) Image search: [Google]
143701849234197938.png
55KB, 1294x878px
>>27791339
Legit?
my ass is legit.
>>
In the last 2 week every reveal just gave strenght to this rumor so I pretty sure they will be real.
>>
>>27791339
The only way I can imagine them being fake is that the leaker got a quick look or description at the designs (including Mallow) but couldn't fully re-create them.

So if they are fake, the real things would not be too far off.
>>
>>27791339
100% these are from Gamefreak. However, whether or not these will be in the game is unknown. I'd say be surprised if these aren't what they go with, but don't be shocked either. We have no idea when in the development cycle these are from, so there's no way of knowing without further information.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (118KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
118KB, 1152x864px
>>27791505
>implying
>>
I've calculated all the drawn lines, all the news, all the sources, all the rumors. I've analyzed every aspect of the situation and as a leak expert I can tell you with utmost authority that the chance of these being real are EXACTLY 50%. Soon we'll learn either they are not fake, or if they are not real.
>>
>>27791339
95%

Unless Gamefreak pulls of Suite Precure on us and purposely gives us false leaks. Which is unlikely seeing how Mallow's appearance and the Chinese leaks match perfectly with the Sea Cucumber and Mushroom being revealed.
>>
>>27791394
Are there hi-res traces of the other two?
>>
Since Mallow's in the picture with Beltigre her design must have already been finalized by the time these drawings were made, but they work on the starters and Legendaries first, so if the had finished Mallow then they must have also finished that Starters. So if these aren't the final versions, then the final versions will have very minor differences
>>
>>27791339
>Mallow being there is no coincidence, and no, no one didn't already know about Mallow before hand and just drew up these starters as an elaborate hoax. If you honestly think this theory has a possibility of being real than either you watch too many movies or you need some serious help.
No, I'm just open minded. However something being possible does not mean it is at all probable.

>. There's just so much evidence to suggest that these are real from Mallow, to Masuda blocking people who sent him these images, to the chink leaks that are starting to prove themselves to be real.
The only good piece of evidence there is Mallow. Chinese leaks do give them some credibility, but not a ton. Masuda blocking people is just grasping at straws.
>>
>>27792819
>Since Mallow's in the picture with Beltigre her design must have already been finalized by the time these drawings were made,
How so? It's a crude sketch of Mallow missing many details. There's no need she be finalised at the time this drawing was made. Hell, since Ash is there, it's entirely possible that sketch was just the artist putting him in a silly pose with Ash and a girl next to him. That random sketch could have been what inspired Mallow's design. Or maybe the artist was working on Mallow and Beltigre at the same time. Maybe Mallow was an idea that had been kicking around the office for a while.

All of those are plausible explanation, and while we have no way of knowing if any of them are true, we also have no way to know if they are false.

As far as I can see the only solid piece of evidence we have is the use of place holder names indicating that they don't have names yet, and thus that they are likely to not be final. That being even if not final, they could be close to completed or they could be the first draft. We really have no way of knowing which they are.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.