[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So none of the chinese leaks mentions any post game activity.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

So none of the chinese leaks mentions any post game activity. Of course that doesnt mean anything for sure but at the same time you'd expect if there would be anything significant (like second region, Frontier etc) the leaker would've mention that

Is it time to worry vp?
>>
I feel you anon... Ive been asking myself the same thing. Im inclined to the whole second region thing since the xy plot is unresolved. By adding kalos, they can introduce megas again plus a decent zygarde explenation/sidequest plus gyms and league.
>>
Real leaks;

Mega Stones are found in the post-game only.
>>
I'm not expecting a post-game since that's always the domain of third games, though of course XY not getting than has really thrown a wrench in things.
>>
>>27787631
Didn't the original Chinese leak say we'd be going on a journey to actually form a League? If so wouldn't it make sense for us to form the League in the main game and then challenge said League (gyms and all) in the post game? Not to mention the fact we've also got the entirety of the artificial island and currently know nothing about it, for all we know it could be a battle facility we can go to in the post game. We also have everything with Zygarde's forms and we know they're included in these games for some reason, the only question is why.
>>
>>27787824
We haven't had a third game since Platinum and unless I"m remembering wrong Platinum didn't even have that much more postgame than DP (frontier and revamped Resort Area).
>>
>>27788194
Going off of this we also have everything with the island guardians which, considering they're level 60 when encountered, could be included as post game encounters/battles. Then of course we have Marshadow, any other legends they want to include, that strange small island in the top right corner of the map (slightly covered by clouds), the gigantic tree on the legendary island, possibly another post game "Delta Episode" style thing, etc. We've probably got plenty to do after the main game so let's not worry right now.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.