[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokémon Leaks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Real Pokémon Sun/Moon Leaks

-Starters and rockruff evolve according the time.
-there are seven kinds of colors for Minior, the color red its the most rare.
-90 new pokémon, 25 alola forms and 15 new megas.
-megas include for flygon, arcanine, lapras and staraptor.
-2 secret islands are not visible in the main
map.
-the 4 guardians are respectively eletric, water, grass and fire/fairy.
-guzma isn't the final boss.
-lysandre???
-new time event called "eclipse"
-rockruff gets a stronger evolution if evolves in the eclipse.
>>
>>27785557
>>
>>27785557
>megas
Stopped reading there.
Megas are done for.
>>
>>27785557
>15 new megas.
>-megas include for flygon

kek
>>
>>27785557
Fake
>>
>>27785557
>lysandre???
>Fake leaks with question marks
>Fake leaks
>Rubbish
>>
Real leaks;

If you evolve Rockruff at night in Sun and during the day in Moon (based on 3DS clock), it has a different ability to one evovled during the opposite time of day. This ability changes its form into a werewolf at night.
There is a new move that allows Rockruff and a few other Pokemon to alter the time of day in battle (similar to a weather effect), which will allow Rockruff to transform.
>>
>>27785703
>Time changing weather effect
That would be pretty cool.
>>
>>27785557
>15 new megas
You got me there
>>
>>27785557
>the 4 guardians are respectively eletric, water, grass and fire/fairy.
>not Electric, Fire, Psychic, and Ghost/Fairy

The islands are yellow, pink, red, and violet. And the Orocorio forms show which types correspond to those colors. Just letting you know do you can make a more believable leak next time.
>>
Does greninja get a mega op?
>>
>>27785703
This is even more believable than the other leaks so I'll play along and ask.

What is the shared secret with the starters? Can they do time of day moves too?
>>
You guys have to think like a business director

you can't have megas every gen or else you'll run out before you can pump out new Pokemon, so they switched to variations
>>
>>27787539
The final forms of the starters have visual 'transformations' equivalent to Full-Moon Lunala/Radiant Sun Solgaleo.

The secret is indeed that they can each perform the day/night switch move, although it does not change the form, like it does with Rockruff.
>>
>>27787648
cool even if this is fake I'm glad you found a way to keep it interesting and realistic at the same time without repeating what someone else said.

Although I have to ask what makes the Day/Night move different from Sunny Day?
>>
>>27788465
If you use sunny day at night, the game still thinks it's "night". Same as if you use use 'Moonlight' in the day. This move actually makes it night/day, which allows for the form transition and a few other effects
>>
>>27785557
Don't fuck with me OP Mega Arcanine has been a dream of mine.
>>
Anyone can post litten's leaked final evo?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.