[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What level were your Pokemon when you fought Red in HG/SS?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: red.png (564KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
red.png
564KB, 1920x1080px
What level were your Pokemon when you fought Red in HG/SS?
>>
I usually can manage to beat him with a couple of retries without any grinding. So whatever level my Pokemon are after I've done everything else in the game.
>>
>>27785299
Never got that far in SS.

Dropped the game because it was too god damn boring. I played Silver enough as a kid.
>>
They were all shit except for my Typhlosion. It was around level 80 and pretty much fought by himself
>>
>>27785299
>>
48-53 Pokemon, should be able to sweep him. Had Typhlosion, Xatu, Ampharos, Ariados, Poliwrath, and Sandslash
>>
>>27785299
>>
>>27785299
>>
>>27785299
70 something
>>
>>27785496
>I usually can manage to beat him with a couple of retries without any grinding
You do realise that retrying is grinding right.
In any case you need a minimum of level 60 to beat him which is a tedious task in gen 2
>>
Around 50.
>>
>>27785299
72 to 76.

Team was Yanmega, Mismagius, Feraligatr, Slowbro, Bibarel, and Steelix. Steelix was the 76, as it was Rocky I evolved by trading with myself, Bibarel was the 72, and everything else was in-between.
Bibarel actually pulled its weight, bringing down Lapras by itself.
>>
50s-60s
had to use a couple x items to get past him
>>
>>27785299
I've done it with 4 pokemon at around lv 56-60.
>>
>>27785299
Currently doing a nuzlocke, and I'm on my way up Mt. Silver. My team is an average of 67. I had a bit of a rough time with the Elite Four rematch, but I didn't lose anyone. Here's hoping Red isn't too much of a bitch to fight
>>
I don't remember who it was, but he swept Red's team. That guy was the MVP.
>>
>>27785299
90-100
I forgot about him
>>
3 level 40 pokemon
sounds like a lot of you need to git gud
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.