[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Possible alolan forms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

File: cara-mendapatkan-pikachu-1.png (248KB, 1610x810px) Image search: [Google]
cara-mendapatkan-pikachu-1.png
248KB, 1610x810px
What's your opinion, vp?
>>
i'd suck dick for an alolan nidoking
>>
>>27784985
>blue circles
how is this remotely true though?
>>
>>27784985
>Because they evolve into other gens mons.
What does that matter?
They could just evolve into those mons or those evos could have alolan forms.
>>
>>27784985
You missed Porygon and Lickily.
>>
Where's the base pic?
>>
>>27784985
Forgot Poliwag, Poliwhirl, Slowpoke, Eevee for blue circle rule
>>
>>27785622
>>27785710
It's worrying that they haven't revealed any non-Gen I Alola forms. That's what he's getting at.
>>
>>27786010
All of those evolve into something within Gen I you dunce
>>
>>27784985
i want alolan tauros
>>
>>27784985
Need More Not-gen1 alolan forms
>>
File: bouffalant.jpg (31KB, 300x252px) Image search: [Google]
bouffalant.jpg
31KB, 300x252px
>>27786163
Have a Unovan Tauros instead.
>>
>>27786048
You're actually retarded
>>
>>27786286
>Poliwrath
>Slowbro
>Flareon, Jolteon, and Vaporeon
retard
>>
>>27786301
now I know you're baiting
>>
>>27786319
now I know you're baiting
>>
>>27786031
In that case I think he should have marked the ones with a Mega Evolution with a blue ring as well.
>>
File: p.png (99KB, 1297x811px) Image search: [Google]
p.png
99KB, 1297x811px
>>
>>27784985
alola scyther is still possible because scizor has same total base stat i think, scizor is more of a "johto form" of scyther than an evolution

i also dont think mega evolutions is a problem since well... we dont hear about them
>>
Kingler and Victrebell
>>
What about "seen in trailer" mon?
>>
>>27784985
A fairy normal type cloyster that's a nice pink and peach colour.
>>
>>27784985
You missed Lickitung and Porygon for the blue circle.

If we got Alolan Gyarados and Dragonite, I hope that Alolan Gyarados is a water/dragon and that Dragonite looks like Dratini/Dragonair.

Arbok could get one because the older dex mentions that they have different patterns depending on where they live.
I can also see most of the grass type except the bulbasaur/tangela line to get one too. And maybe the poliwag line.
>>
File: opinion.png (2MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
opinion.png
2MB, 1536x2048px
Here's my opinion of the Pokémon I see more viable for getting a regional/Alolan form.
>>
>>27786048
Posts like this is why /vp/ sucks even more now than before
>>
>>27786847
>Alola forms for non genwunners
lel

>>27786886
????
>>
>>27786301
I'll bite
>Palitoed
>Slowking
>Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon, and Sylveon
>>
>>27786264
>same type
Doesn't count
>>
I just hope that Alolan meowth doesnt mean notdark type alolan rattis
>>
>>27787022
He still isn't wrong ya know
>>
File: 900px-534Conkeldurr.png (574KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
900px-534Conkeldurr.png
574KB, 900x900px
>>27787094
Ah but the gimmick of the Unovan form is that they have the same type! here's Unovan Machamp as proof
>>
>>27786941
>Alola forms for non genwunners

Yep, I know the genwunner-only theory, and it's very disgraceful.
>>
>>27786847
>Zubat,Golbat
We already saw a normal Zubat and Golbat in the two Team Skull trailers.
A random grunt used a Zubat and Plumeria used a Golbat.
>>
>>27787256
Poliwag, Slowpoke and Eevee can't have Alooa forms because they evolve into Gen 2, 4 and 6 Pokemon. Their gen 1 evos can have new forms, but not their base forms.
>>
>>27784985
You forgot to blue circle eevee, slowpoke, and porygon, you dumb faggot. Also your criteria for doubt is retarded.
>>
File: alolanforms.png (3MB, 1702x1979px) Image search: [Google]
alolanforms.png
3MB, 1702x1979px
>>
>>27784985
>impossible alolan because evolves into other gen pokes
How about this? Alola forms evolve into new pokemon.
>>
>>27787978
forgot to include lapras since you can ride it and it has no alolan form
>>
>>27787978
It is sad that we won't be getting a Crystal Onix
Also:
>Licktung evolves to a Pokemon of another Generation
>Horsea, Magnemite and Rhyhorn evolves into Pokemon that evolves into pokemons from another generation
>we won't be getting Alolan versions of legendarys or Ditto for obvious reasons
>>
>>27787993
>spoiler
It would be cool if it happens
>>
>>27787723
I intended to mention those who see better to create a new form, not the most likely ones.

Possible are the fanservice material and a little more.
>>
>>27784985
alakazam should be blue by your criteria because of the mega form
>>
So, no Alolan Pikachu, Cubone, or Exeggcute? Why?
>>
>>27788666
Ah OK I see.
>>
>>27787770
Andalso Slowbro has a Mega so it probably wont get a new form.

Most likely Alola forms are so that people can have a reason to use their VC-transferred mons. That also excludes anything with a Fairy type. (VC Mr. Mimes will be mono psychic, for instance)
>>
>>27786319
Not that anon, but I get it. He's saying politoed is different from scizor. Scyther doesn't have a final evo in gen one, and based on trends scizor is ineligible for an Alolan form. Poliwag, on the other hand, does have a final evo in gen one, poliwrath. If poliwag got an Alolan form, there would be no need for politoed to have one. The Alolan form would be given to poliwrath instead
>>
>>27786455
Wtf no it isn't. Scizor is literally scyther's evolution. Base stats are not the determining factor for what is and is not an evolution
>>
>>27784985
if you're gonna blue circle fr that reason, you may as well speculate that nothing currently with a Mega is getting one either.
>>
>>27784985

You forgot to put a blue circle around Porygon.
>>
>>27786301
Kill yourself. There's only two options for you. You're retarded, or you're pretending to be retarded. There are literally no alternatives.
>>
>>27786455
your imaginary criteria is not how the games work and is nowhere near resembling gamefreak's methodology.
>>
>>27787479
it's not a "genwunner" theory and it's not disgraceful. It's not a fan idea spawned from nothing. as far as it seems, only gen 1 pokemon getting alola forms is their methodology. stating this is completely neutral and non-negative, and holds no opinions or views, because it is an observation of an outside material, not an idea created independently. if you think non-gen 1 pokemon are going to get alola forms, you're retarded.
>>
>>27789170
> Wanting to argue Gen I mons have a mystic and superior methodology that makes it better than other species with no reason as if that were a valid argument for ignoring the other 570 species

You are pathetic. It IS a disgraceful and your arguments don't deny it. They don't use Gen I mons because they have a magic methodology that other mons will never have. They use Gen I mons because it's a easy form to prints money at the expense of genwunners.
>>
>>27788770
I hope that Pikachu not having an Alola form means ones transferred from RBY will have a "Kanto form", which is essentially just fat Pikachu from gen 1. It could have some unique ability/not able to evolve into Raichu and can be transferred into later games unlike notch ear Pichu and Cosplay Pikachu.

They could do this for other Pokemon who had their appearances changed too, such as Arbok and Koffing.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.