[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why hasn't The Pokemon Company or Game Freak fired the people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: pokemon leaks.jpg (248KB, 1582x891px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon leaks.jpg
248KB, 1582x891px
Why hasn't The Pokemon Company or Game Freak fired the people who leaked stuff yet?
>>
>>27781458
Who says they haven't?
>>
Because they don't know exactly who leaked stuff. It could be anyone.
>>
>>27781458
Because they're incompetent. Just look at ORAS.
>>
>>27781458
What even makes you think it's GF's employees? Shit has to go to print and someone has to write that shit out, someone has to do the page layout, someone has to run the actual printing press. These sorts of things are usually chinese factory workers swiping print tests off conveyor belts and out of the trash.
>>
How would they know who it was? A good chunk of the leaks have happened on a Taiwanese marionette show bulletin board.
>>
>>27781458
Because it is actually good for marketing and communication.
>>
There is only a Chinese leak right now that seems to be real. Nothing more.

Japanese people have nothing to do with Chinese in terms of games.
>>
>>27781601
Obviously they do if they are getting all the "leaks"
>>
>>27781458
What makes you think the ""leaks"" aren't scripted?
>>
>>27781668

This.

It could be even be a way to measure reactions.
>>
>>27781668
I've been thinling the same thing for a while, especially with the "riddler"
>>
its just chinks that dont give a fuck, i wonder if theyll do chinese language again in the next games lel
>>
>>27781458
What is the koala's name ?
>>
>>27781974
komala (dodoala in french which is 10/10)
>>
>>27781668
Exactly the Japs are doing this cuz F the chinks and that way the next time they have an excuse to punish the chinks without having to find a reason to justify it
>>
>>27781944
>>27782197
who 2 believe ??
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.