[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Brock ever comes back in the anime, he better be with her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: HolyFuck.png (715KB, 525x1225px) Image search: [Google]
HolyFuck.png
715KB, 525x1225px
If Brock ever comes back in the anime, he better be with her or some girl. He deserves it.
>>
>>27777154
I read that as "he better be some girl."

>trans lesbian Brock

I'd be cool with it.
>>
Brock was the first cuck in anime history
>>
>>27777154
I wonder how many kids Brock will have
>>
Brock is all talk just look at what happened with Ivy
>>
File: images.jpg (16KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
16KB, 300x168px
>>27777154
He flirts with the boys now
>>
>>27777242
Brock returned after Ash won the Orange League and said that he wanted to join the group again. Ash and Misty asked why he had left Professor Ivy, but once they did, Brock curled up into a ball and said "Don't mention that name..." This was a running gag throughout the next few episodes. It was never determined why he left her, but it can only be assumed that she rejected him and broke his heart like many of the other girls Brock has developed a crush on, though she may have done it more harshly than others.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
This was literally the best scene in the whole anime. It was emotionaly without being overblown. All that needed to be said was said. The dub script made it even better.
>>
>>27777333
Agreed. They really felt like longtime friends.
>>
>>27777245

wait did they actually meet?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.