[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It looks like nothing can save it...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (136KB, 1125x1692px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136KB, 1125x1692px
It looks like nothing can save it...
>>
>>27776150
Just Baton Pass it a Belly Drum and a couple of Agilitys :)
>>
File: Dream-Stick.png (2KB, 90x86px) Image search: [Google]
Dream-Stick.png
2KB, 90x86px
>>
The point of Farfetch'd is that it's pretty much useless. Google it's origin.
>>
>>27776176
That's honestly a bullshit reach dreamed up by some hack reviewer.

It's real origin is simply an old Japanese proverb in monster form which means 'an unusual but fortunate situation' which doesn't suggest uselessness at all.
>>
>>27776161
You wont even live the enemys turn after you use 1 agility. Just use a smeargle with that same set, with spore instead.
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 1125x1644px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 1125x1644px
>>27776150
>"Would you like to trade your spearow for this farfetch'd"
>no
>>
The thing about farfetch'd is that I don't understand why it was nade or what it was made after. It still doesn't have a decent evolution, stats, or moveset since gen 1. It's not made after any certain bird in particular, just a cartoony bird holding a stick. It sshould be the number 1 most forgettable pokemon in those threads but everyone knows what it is and everyone knows its name. Was it made to be the most useless pokemon?

Kind of like Dan in street fighter?
>>
>>27776150
Bidoof/Bibarel is the strongest pokemon in existence just because of one hidden ability.and the only reason it was banned from the fucking banlist was because it wasn't a design they liked. Even the threads are saying shit like it "it clearly doesn't belong here."

So yeah, if that can happen, then there's ways that Farfetched could become stronger in the new generation or sometime down the line.
>>
>>27776198
or just use speed boost swords dance bulky scolipede
>>
File: image.jpg (130KB, 1125x1683px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130KB, 1125x1683px
>>27776240
Smogon REALLY doesn't want people using a mon that can learn a variety of moves thanks to its normal typing and stab scald with access to 2 extremely good abilities.
>>
>>27776216
every gen has a gimmicky medicore bird that doesn't evolve

farfetch'd
delibird
tropius
chatot
sigilyph
hawlucha
>>
>>27776240
you do realize bibarel isn't the only pokemon with moody right

smeargle utilizes it much better
>>
>>27776216
It's based on a japanese proverb about a duck coming to you bearing onions. Something that's too good to be true. Farfetch'd is actually pretty useful in the early game of R/G/B at the point you were likely get him. But he is too good to be true, he won't pull his weight later on.
>>
>>27776358
Smeargle lacks both the punch and the Water stab though.

Smeargle makes good use of it when it gets an evasion/defense/speed boost and then annoy the hell out the opponent, while Bibarel can outright steamroll them.
>>
>>27776346

>hawlucha
>mediocre

you take that back
>>
>>27776405
Both have different roles and get different uses out of moody

Bibarel actually has useable stats and over time can become unstoppable in both offense, defense and speed

Smeargle is probably the best support Pokemon in the game with access to pretty much every move. It's stats are definition of trash but thanks to its incomparable moveset options and moody it's it's pretty much the most annoying Pokemon ever
>>
>>27776346
>Hawlucha
>mediocre
Unburden + Citrus Berry/Focus Sash +SD/Hone Claws = win.
>>
>>27776498
>both
Oops
>>
>>27776405
If only Octillery had slightly better stats. One of the most underrated pokemon ever.
>>
File: 1469676328794.png (228KB, 421x442px) Image search: [Google]
1469676328794.png
228KB, 421x442px
>>27776346
>Sigilyph
>Tropius
>Birds

>Hawlucha
>mediocre

Just stop
>>
>>27776346
>Chatot
>Useless
Nigga ill fight you
>>
>>27776204
I need him for cut though
>>
>>27776346
>sigilyph
Someone hasn't faced the blood totem
>>
If Farfetch'd got an Alolan form what would it be?
Maybe his leek would become sword-like to fight off all the Alolan predators trying to eat him, and he becomes Flying/Steel
>>
>>27777111
It's stats would still blow so hard that it would be useless
>>
>>27777203
that's a good point, although i suppose it's possible alolan forms would have different stats. or, at the least have stats switched around, like attack switched with special attack if the mon got changed to a primarily physical type. the latter still wouldn't save farfetch'd though
>>
>>27777439
If the 7s get happens in this thread Farfetch'd will be saved.
>>
>>27776535
>implying banana trees are birds
>>
I believe in you Farfetch'd
>>
>>27776502
Rattata used quick attack.
>>
>>27776558
M8 ill bash ya fuckin head in i swear on me nans life ill fuckin staunch u brah ill lay ya out.... fuckin FEED ya faggot
>>
>>27777478
Farfetchd's Stick should get an upgrade that increases it's stats, mostly attack and speed, and doubles the chances of special effects and crits. Oh, and stat boosts and losses are doubled with the stick.
>>
Soon we Will save it
>>
>>27777478
JUST FOR YOU
>>
>>27776150
with stick he has 100% crit chance on high crit ratio move.

It's a niceh pokemon in lower tier competitive tier because of that.
>>
If sevens then Farfetch'd will be saved
>>
>>27777773
lmao suck it
>>
>>27776582
destroyer of nuzlockes
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 1125x1697px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 1125x1697px
Can Unown be saved?
>>
>>27776535
you're right hawlucha is utter garbage both competitively and design wise
>>
>>27776192

Yeah, an unusual but fortunate situation for the person/monster who meets Farfetch'd, because he's a duck with green onions ready to be cooked. That's the irony of Farfetch'd, his name implies good luck, just not for him, who has awful luck.
>>
>>27776393
That's actually pretty cool.
>>
>>27776393
good post, sir. I believe thats /thread
>>
>>27780541
Possibly but Unown was always meant for crap.
>>
>>27782545
You're wrong. It's farfetched that a duck would come prepared with its own green onions, ready to cook. that's the whole joke
>>
>>27776173
Fuck off namefag
>>
>>27776574
DUX the best.
>>
I don't care. I'll beat the game eith a team of Farfetch'd.

You'll see.
>>
>>27776150
It needs a regular evo. Not a mega.

But I have used my Farfetch'd since X for flying and False Swiping.

Not the best False Swiper, but it's level 100 with 252 attack EVs.
>>
Mega Farfetched
Gale Wings

+100 Attack
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.