[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (197KB, 674x560px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
197KB, 674x560px
What went right?
>>
The cartoon opening was pretty ebin and gave a cool impression of frontier brains being an unparalled all-star cast of opponents. I do recall seeing an Aerodactyl in the OP so I was a bit pissed when none of them used one.
>>
Honestly I feel they're underrated. They gave great post game material, actually challenging to a point. All had AT LEAST 7/10 character designs.

I hope they incorporate something like them for the post game of SM
>>
File: image.jpg (155KB, 640x995px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155KB, 640x995px
>>27776121
It annoys me that I can't find a high res stitch of this shot. I love things like this where a group of opponents looms over MC in various threatening poses.
>>
That they aren't in ORAS
>>
File: 1471108570960.png (95KB, 222x399px) Image search: [Google]
1471108570960.png
95KB, 222x399px
>>27776551
Lucy is :^)
>>
>>27776588
Brandon too, technically.
>>
>>27776082
The Frontier Brains have better designs than most Gym leaders
>>
Okay, let's say each one was a Gym Leader. What would their main type be? Hard mode: No Fairy or repeating types.

>Noland - Steel
>Lucy - Poison
>Greta - Fighting
>Brandon - Rock
>Spenser - Water
>Anabel - Normal
>Tucker - Psychic

Rock/Water/Electric/Grass/Poison/Psychic/Fire/Ground
Flying/Bug/Normal/Ghost/Steel/Ice/Dragon/Dark
>>
>>27776082

Why weren't they is ORAS?
>>
best post game/challenge of any game to date
>>
>>27776082
they made the hoenn anime watchable
rest was pretty dull
>>
>>27777484
Advanced as a whole was better than even the highest points of Sinnoh
>>
>>27776149
>has a huge list of reserves that would benefit from a battle facility to train them
>already isn't monotype, branches out and does creative stuff with his mons
>friends with nearly every legendary so he could pull the noland thing of calling in a wild friend now and again, or the game frontier thing of just having a few legendaries as a staple
>waifu
>each one is on-par with an E4 according to Agatha, which implies things
frontier brain was a cushy deal and tailor-made for him. we will never hear about them again though despite them existing in his home region in that continuity
>>
>>27776890

Spenser seems more like a grass trainer.

Noland would be mono type.

Anabel is psychic duh.
>>
>>27776938
Because GF is lazy
>>
>>27776149
Aww hell yeah, my favourite shot in any anime opening songs. If they ever did one.
>>
>>27777176
plat battle frontier was better
>>
>>27776628
How?
>>
>>27776082
Battle Palace, Arena and Factory are my favorites. Didn't play Pike or Pyramid yet.

People still get butthurt about Maison hacking, but Maison RNG is nothing compared to Frontier.

It would be nice to have in ORAS, with all the new mechanics and changes, no doubt about that, but I believe that most people that complained didn't touched or got far on Frontier.
>>
>>27778063
The challenges are nice, the problem is that the Frontier Brains are nowhere as memorable.
With the exception of best butler.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.