[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Stupid headcanons you had as a kid >Gengar is overweight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1469937169701.jpg (13KB, 241x250px) Image search: [Google]
1469937169701.jpg
13KB, 241x250px
ITT: Stupid headcanons you had as a kid

>Gengar is overweight cause he eats too many dreams
>In the pokemon universe, Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee don't exist, but any movie/show they appeared in still does, only they've been replaced with their hitmon-counterparts respectively (Hitmonlee Adventures: The Animated Series was a popular show)
>Team Rocket did 9/11
>>
>>27775620
first one made me kek
second one actually sounds pretty cool
third one is true
>>
File: 1466469213680s.jpg (2KB, 125x68px) Image search: [Google]
1466469213680s.jpg
2KB, 125x68px
>>27775620
>1. cool idea, maybe it inspired his design
>2. They're not even based on Jacki or Bruce, 0/10
>3. not even head canon
I like to think that the Frontier Brains are the strongest trainers in each region, not the E4/Champion. They own legendaries for Christ's sake and come AFTER said challenge. I don't even think it's stated how strong they really are but I've been told they're meant to be average?
>>
>>27775620
>stupid head cannon I have now
>I made it as a joke but I kinda believe it
>chespin is suffering from depression that's why he eats alot and hits on every grill he sees (except fenniken for some reason)
>>
>>27775620
>>Team Rocket did 9/11
they didn't?
>>
>>27775779
Drake dismisses them as weaker than the E4 in Emerald, I always just assumed they were stronger than Gym Leaders but weaker than the E4 and Champ, who are just so good they can beat legendaries.
>>
>>27775898
they were definitely stronger than the E4

Drake is a pompous ass
>>
File: Last-Action-Hero-3.jpg (462KB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
Last-Action-Hero-3.jpg
462KB, 1920x800px
>>27775620
>In the pokemon universe, Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee don't exist, but any movie/show they appeared in still does, only they've been replaced with their hitmon-counterparts respectively (Hitmonlee Adventures: The Animated Series was a popular show)
Last Action Hero anyone?

as for my headcannons:
>safron gate guards had a vacuum tube in which they sent the drinks up in a thermos
>the pokedoll is actually the shape of a cubone, which is why it works on marowak ghost in lavender town
>sabrina was fucking with the portals in the gym because i KNOW i stepped on the same one but ended up in fuckoff nowhere
>mewtwo, snorlax and skeleton fossils all appear alongside missingno beside cinnabar island because they're all failed experiments tied up and drowned at sea.
>to follow up above, old man in viridian is a retired lab assistant from the cinnibar projects and is trying to was away his pain with caffeine
>>
Team Rocket's Meowth's ability is Technician because he's good with machines.
>>
>>27776035
Is he good with machines? I thought he just got the robots from Giovanni?
>>
>>27776047
He's usually at the head of the controls
>>
>>27775918
>Drake is a pompous ass
This, I hate his demeanor.
>>
>>27775620
>Gengar is overweight cause he eats too many dreams
why does it fit your pic so well
I don't know why but it does
>>
File: tempfilename.jpg (23KB, 610x335px) Image search: [Google]
tempfilename.jpg
23KB, 610x335px
>>27775918
>>27777274
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.