[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi :P

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: leaksgscm0819202109151015.png (68KB, 1026x913px) Image search: [Google]
leaksgscm0819202109151015.png
68KB, 1026x913px
>There will be 16 captains 4 for each islands and 2 captains on the Artificial Island, you get a Z-Crystal after clearing a trial.
>Guzma is one of the 2 Captain of the artificial island, he created it out of revenge but someone gave him money to help him, he is the true villain.
>There are 5 princesses in the game each possessing a Zygarde's Heart, Lillie is one of them some are with the man behind team skull.
>At the end of the game you become the league master and you get Gigareki which is your signature pokémon for the story.
>Ashgreninja is in the game, you can have clothes similar to Ash, the customization is really detailed as it will change also the form and some colour of bond-evolution but it will remain generic.
>There are exactly 128 new pokémons, 73 new alolan forms, 38 bond-evolutions and 10 new megas which includes Alolan Victreebel line, Alolan Cofagrigus line, Bond-Dragonite, Bond-Scrafty, Mega-Weavile and Mega-Skarmory.
>There are four new fossils pokemons a Liopleurodon, a Therizinosaurus, a Pegomastax and a Quetzalcoatlus.
>There will be a brain pokemon electric/psychic, a dolphin pokemon water/fairy, a snowman pokemon ghost/ice and a gashadokuro pure ghost type.
>Wimpod has an evolution that is really fearsome a centipede with sharps long claws like Scyther.
>Pyukumuku has 3 differents forms, Mimikyu has 7 differents forms.
>Salandit possesses two different evos based on gender (gardevoir-like).
>They will reveal at the gamescom the bond evolution I will come back two days (or one) before with the video. :P
>>
>>27775136
I can't tell if you put too little or too much effort into this
>>
>literally a mish-mash of "leaks" heard over the past week
>>
>>27775136
>Hi :p
You're not him, you're not ;_; He has been killed by GF's sniper. Fuck you, in memorial, :p leaker.
>>
Real Leaks;

Fuck you, OP. Your leaks are shitty.
>>
>>27775175
is this supposed to be with or against this list ?
>>
>>27775227
Against.
Someone said something about a Team Rocket member/ businessman pulilng the strings behind Skull a day or two ago ,another said gender-based Salandit evos, and earlier today somebody claimed the 16 trial captains, with Plumeria and Guzman holding the last two Z-Stones, poison and dark, respectively.

None of these leaks shared any information with each other.
>>
>>27775136
>implying there will be a Dark Trial Captain

Fucking deluded.
>>
>>27775264
But these seem easy to guess, ain't it ?
I mean the artificial Island Rocket could have gotten right out of my mind easily, not with rocket but just a wealthy man. True for the 16 trials captains too it seems logic due to the clover colours directions thing
I hope OP is the right deal, I want the 120+ mon the mega alolan and bond thing this looks just amazing
>>
>>27775136
>Alolan Cofagrigus
The mix of old leaks and wish pandering already push the believability, but this Alolan form is too much to believe.
>>
Can confirm the leaks, they are true
>>
>>27775382
who are you to confirm the leaks
>>
I know this is fake but I want to see what you can come up with so since I like Cofagrigus I'd like to ask... what would Alolan Cofagrigus look like?
>>
>>27775643
Vampire Coffin, Dark/Ghost
>>
>>27775566
op's mom
>>
How the fuck would you even go about making a Mega Weavile anyway? It barely needs any more Speed to outspeed the whole unboosted game and it's attack is already pretty high, Giving defenses or SpA would do literally nothing.

How? Just dump 50 attack, 20 speed and throw the rest into some irrelevant shit?
>>
>brain pokémon
stopped reading there
>>
>tfw we won't get a gashadokuro pokemon
>>
>>27775659
Why would it look like a vampire coffin? I'd expect it to be more themed on pacific islander or Hawaiian coffins/graves so it can claim victims easier as Alolans have an islander culture.
Maybe if this were some European themed region I'd believe you but this isn't.
>>
>>27775136
I'll just keep the list in case and wait for the gamescom. we never know.
>>
| Is this true? |
| ______ ______ _____ |
| | Yes | | Maybe | | No | |
|  ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄  ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄  ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ |
______________________________ __ _
>>
What if all the leaks going around are real, but they're just real from different timelines
>>
>>27777347
the beartic bears
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.