[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a bird?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: 683Aromatisse.png (150KB, 431x431px) Image search: [Google]
683Aromatisse.png
150KB, 431x431px
Is this a bird?
>>
>>27772880
It's a plague doctor. At least that's what I think it is.
>>
File: 1439395040929.jpg (32KB, 300x446px) Image search: [Google]
1439395040929.jpg
32KB, 300x446px
>>27772880
No you fucking idiot, it's a Fairy
>>
http://pastebin.com/Nf4v2fCa
>>
>>27772998
This has never stopped being a complete shit story. Can anyone else write a good Armomatisse fic?
>>
>>27772880
Its a sassy black woman, I mean listen to that sassy voice
>>
I consider it a goblin, thus the fairy type.
>>
>Implying sluts are birds
>>
guys youre all wrong, its a hooker
>>
It's a pink beardy viking face with a helmet.
>>
>>27773169
One day Aromatisse insisted on sitting on your head. Seriously, you woke up immediately when hot poignant fluff hits your face. She flew across the room but floated gently down, giggling at your impressive launch. She usually posted up on your shoulder with an arm around the back of your head, her underarm scent clear and fresh in your nose from the way she would strangely sleep like a board with arms down at her sides. Fairies. Or maybe she purposively cultivated the scent as her way. Anyway she was directly atop your head this morning during your cooking session of spinach and eggs. She'd still pluck fresh leaves and eat them when you waved them up at her, she was being oddly dominant today regardless. Snatchy, and she'd pull your hair in the front when you turned but then she started smacking the back of your head!
"Eeeeeeeeooooooo!"
"Hey!" You bark to startle her after you pour pan to plate.
"Ssssssss" she hisses as you walk to the table to sit. She's asserting dominance! She's never really done this before, she's always been super timid since you got her from your cousin last year. These thoughts are getting you hot, and you notice how quiet it is. How loud your breathing is. No TV or radio first thing in the morning, just food first. So eat. So as you stab a glob, lift, and open your mouth you finally hear Stinky slowly exhale. That's it you can't take it
>>
>>27772880
It looks somewhat like an owl, so yes.
>>
>>27772880
Non-flying bird, same as Blaziken line and Empoleon line. Some would also say Golduck line but they are clearly platypus.
>>
>>27781267
It would be clear and cool if they had anything for tails
>>
File: 1467277400586.png (12KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1467277400586.png
12KB, 645x773px
>>27772998

why does this exist
>>
>>27781448
So you can get your fill of smell story
>>
>>27780986
You stand up with force to toss your chair behind you, and snatch her off your head.
"Now listen Aromatisse I have to tell you something" you say to her face as you squeeze her in your arms.
"Mmmm?"
"I love you Aromatisse."
"Oooooooooo!!" She grabs your face in her claws and pecks at your face. You smooch the top bridge of her beak and set her next to plate for you two to share.
Afterwards you sit down in your phone chair from which you make phone calls, with Aromatisse on your lap as pretty as a peach. You're here to make a call to Eliza. Take a breath.
"Hey?"
"Hey. I gotta tell you I love Aromatisse."
"Yeah?"
"No, like seriously. I confessed and she's all for it" I really just didn't want to skate with her anymore.
"Well you and that little fucking fat bitch just be happy, you faggot fairy fucker. Hope kyurem eats your ass." Click and all that shit
"Eeeeeee"
>>
>>27781069
>implying owls are birds
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 540x417px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 540x417px
>>27780986
>>27782800
What the fuck
>>
>>27782853
Aromatisse is cute and I love it, and putting a cute face in serious situations is funny
>>
Reminds me of my ex.
>>
>>27783543
Was she a thick jew?
>>
>>27772998
Wht th fc
>>
File: 1452699275598.png (20KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1452699275598.png
20KB, 900x900px
>>27782800
So you pick her up and head out the door to walk with your beloved, occasionally blowing away pokémon that jump out at you as you walk through the tall grass. You knew Eliza was a bitch that didn't really care, she only wanted a better body to fuck without any emotion but annoyance. She wouldn't even let you sniff her after skating last time! The last thing you wanted was to give her what she wanted. Aromatisse here, she cares! She has the most concern for you, and she loves your kinks. Some things just fit. You love the sound she makes, her cute visage, that dank rank, everything! If only you could go to the Foreign Building and sit in the light of those beautiful windows
>>
>>27772880
It is a borb
>>
Please love
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.