[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you believe Fairy-type before the reveal? Did you believe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: downloadfile-3-1.jpg (53KB, 429x583px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-3-1.jpg
53KB, 429x583px
Did you believe Fairy-type before the reveal?
Did you believe Greninja before the reveal?
Did you believe in Balio and friends?
Did you believe in Archer, Siren, and Wrestler before the Mallow reveal?
>>
as god as my witness i believe nothing until seen with mine own eyes
>>
>>27771975
Fedora.png
>>
>>27771868
no but I wasn't against Fairy types
no
no
no but I'm not against them
>>
>>27771868
This picture pleases me.
>>
>>27771868
>Fairy Type
I thought it was possible, but I was unsure of what to explect from Sylveon.
>Greninja
Wasn't on /vp/ during then, so I didn't hear about him until there was definitive proof he was real.
>Balio and friends
No
>Archer, Siren, and Wrestler
No, and not just because I don't really like Luchalitten. Mallow being there opened my eyes, though I still find myself wondering if there's some way it isn't real. I know that's silly, but I guess it's because I don't know where the pic came from.

So where and when did the image first surface, and, while the answer is likely yes anyways, was Mallow really always there?
>>
>>27771868
>Did you believe Fairy-type before the reveal?
Yes. I doubt people will believe me but I was the one who made that fuckhuge screencap of denailfags.

>Did you believe Greninja before the reveal?
Yes.

>Did you believe in Balio and friends?
No. Anyone with eyes and good artistic sense should have been able to tell they were fake.

>Did you believe in Archer, Siren, and Wrestler before the Mallow reveal?
Somewhat because of Disarming Voice reveal in the E3 playthrough and the fact that the designs looked so well done.
>>
File: 1470198112572.gif (320KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1470198112572.gif
320KB, 700x700px
>yes
>no
>maybe??
>no
>>
>>27771868
No. It sounded stupid, but now two of my favorite pokemon are fairies.
Yes.
No because of how soon we got it.
No and I'm hoping the designs won't stay that way if the leaks were real.
>>
OP here, here's mine:

>Believed Fairy
>Did not believe Greninja
>Did not believe Ballio
>Did not believe Archer, Siren, Wrestler

Getting BTFO is always fun.
>>
>>27771868
No (but not opposed), yes, no, and yes in that order
>>
Yes

I popped in and out of /vp/ during that time so I didn't see the Greninja stuff.

I thought they look nice but the art style didn't match Pokemon.

Not at first because I assumed it was just someone making a joke but when I saw the Disarming Voice stuff I changed my mind.
>>
>>27771868
No
No
No and I was actively against them
No
>>
>>27771868
no, but i loved the idea
not aware of a greninja leak but i still want it to be a fake
didn't hear about this ugly thing before today
no, but i want them to be real
>>
>Did
But I still believe in Ballio
>>
>>27771868
I believed there was a new type, didn't think it'd be something like Fairy
Yes
No
No, but Robinhoot seemed plausible, and Tiger Mask did to an extent
>>
>>27771868

>Yes
>Yes
>No
>Yes (because China)
>>
>>27771868
Yes, it made sense for me.
No, the tongue thing was really weird
No, why would the starter evolution would leak so early?
No, same as above.
>>
>>27771868
>Did you believe Fairy-type before the reveal?
Though it was definitely possible, but at that time, light type also seemed plausible.

>Did you believe Greninja before the reveal?
Sort of, didn't care about the design and didn't put much though into it, wasn't that obsessed with leaks back then

>Did you believe in Ballio and friends?
No, it baffles me how anyone could have though they were real.

>Did you believe in Archer, Siren, and Wrestler before the Mallow reveal?
I was skeptical at first, but after the mallow reveal there's no way they're fake, which is a shame because lucha Litten is an abomination.
Rowlet's evo is cool though.
>>
>>27771868
Yes
Yes
No
Still don't believe
>>
>>27772061
They appeared randomly one day on /vp/. I was there when the thread still had like 10 replies. Someone just posted the image with the subject "fakemon" while the comment said "or not". I saved them from this very first thread and yes, Mallow was always there. People even speculated who the girl was and if she was Ash's new traveling companion
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.