[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kalos in Sun and Moon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1471054268424.gif (2MB, 400x273px) Image search: [Google]
1471054268424.gif
2MB, 400x273px
So what do you guys think about the possibility of Kalos being returned to in Sun and Moon with all the connections like the flower names and Zygarde.

I could see us taking the train to the town by terminus cave and having access to the surrounding towns and the power plants.
>>
>>27771589
That would actually be pretty rad although Unova or Sinnoh would be even cooler
I guess from GF' s perspective, adding Kalos would be easiest and most sensible (Fix w/e went wrong in XY, direct port)

I hope they have two regions again
>>
Not a chance in hell.
>>
>>27771589
Possible, not likely.
>>
Since this is annivesary that would be the most natural outcome since they shoehorned Zygarde into Alola anyway

But since its GF you can forget about it. Enjoy no postgame bar new version of Battle tower/maison/subway
>>
>>27771589
Unlikely, unless it's just a very small portion of it.

Because of the change in movement, perspective, and scale in SM they'd essentially have to recreate whatever parts of Kalos they have. Not merely a matter of copying and pasting it over.

That's a lot of work and I can't see it happening.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.