[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PR Suicide with Pokemon GO rant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 31

There's this famous restaurant in Malaysia, called Magenta.

Anyhow, a couple of days ago, the owner of this restaurant made a post in Facebook, on their official business page, telling Pokemon GO players in the area to fuck off. Suffice to say, the whole thing quickly backfired against the owner and the establishment. The following is what the owner wrote along with the image post:

"We serve dinners, drinks and snacks...real food..and real drinks..for real people and their loved ones!
For those who go around looking for virtual reality creatures in a made believe cyber world, please spare a thought for those who appreciate and want to spend time with their loved ones, friends and business associates!
We therefore would like to appeal to those of you who walk around looking for make believe creatures to not intrude on those who are having dinner drinks, having a conversation and basically interacting with a real human!
So if walking around with your HP looking for furballs..well no one will stop you...they might chuckle at your stupidity is your thing..Who are we to complain but please stay away and do not interupt the dining experience of those who have their 2 feet firmly on the ground!"

Within 2 days, the whole thing exploded out of proportion, invoking the ire of the local netizens, which began with admonishing the restaurant owner, eventually spiraling into a troll fest, which caused a surge of 1 Star ratings on the business page.

You can follow the drama on their page at:
Magenta Restaurant at The Square Tower
>>
>""country"" where religious authorities are allowed to ban a video game

Lel
>>
>Malaysia

Who cares?
>>
Thats fucken sad dude.

Poor dude is gonna suffer for a few months (assuming this isnt permanent).

However I have no empathy for someone who pokes the bear like that unknowingly. Should have done his research first to see exactly how popular it was, before releasing a very snarky statement.
>>
>>27760167
>some faggot calls you out for acting like children
>proceed to act like fucking babies
top kek as they say
>>
>>27760167
ok like. i would get it if they were saying, "if youre with your loved ones, dont use ur phone bc its rude" but what they basically said was "we think that everyone who uses pokemon go is stupid and doesnt care about the real world" which is pretty fucking rude. they deserve to have their reputation demolished.
>>
Why would you wander into a restaurant if not to eat? Dude has every right.
>>
>>27760167
not your personal army, fuck off
>>
>>27760272
>THEY WERE RUDE!!! DESTROY THEY LIVELIHOOD!!!!!
Took a wrong turn on your way to tumblr did you?
>>
>>27760321
>THEIR*
>>
>>27760309
He is, but he just seems against the idea of playing Pokémon Go, not against the idea of using phones in general while eating which is just as bad.
>>
>>27760167
He's asking people to not bother his customers in his restaurant and people got upset?
This is completely reasonable, and anyone who got upset by this is far too sensitive of people not understanding what they like.
>>
>>27760321
>literally throwing away money in the form of potential customers is a good thing to do
Just blew in from Reddit, I presume?
>>
>>27760309
Banning players from your business is, in and of itself, perfectly fine. It's the fact that the owner was a dick about it that has people pissed off.
>>
>>27760361
That's not what he said though
>>
>>27760360
>>27760369
He's not telling customers not to play it at their table, he's telling people not to wander between tables bothering customers to find a fucking pikachu
>>
I don't understand how that shitty game is getting so much attention. Its a fucking point and click battle system with the data made from another game with a skin of Pokemon.

If they would actually put the REAL Pokemon battle system maybe it could call the attention of people that actually play video games, not normies that the only thing they do is follow trends...
>>
>>27760392
Read the last two paragraphs again
He might be making fun of the game but he's literally saying "do whatever you want, just don't bother my customers"
>>
if the owner wanted to rant like that, i suggest he do it on his own personal FB, not on the business page. suffice to say he got what he deserved for being condescending and rude.
>>
I find it ironic since Go's playerbase are mostly former fans who haven't played a main game since G/S/C, or normies who would've said the exact same thing if they weren't pulled into the bandwagon hype.
>>
>>27760246
As the ancient Alolans say, topu keko
>>
>>27760458
>doesn't add in the factor of having genuine fun and nostalgia
Like clockwork.
>>
>>27760424
do you know what 'literally' means?

I dont think you do.
>>
File: sotrue.png (82KB, 733x1662px) Image search: [Google]
sotrue.png
82KB, 733x1662px
>>27760246
Coming from someone being born into a family-owned restaurant: ever since the dawn of smart phones, people have been fuckin' idiots about using their devices while out to eat. Whether it's the entire family leaving their phones on the table while servers are trying to set down drinks/food, some douche bag thinking the entire dining room wants to hear his phone call, or a shitty little snot-nosed kid playing a mobile game with the sound all the way up, this "inappropriate" cellphone use didn't start with Pokemon Go. If the owner of Magenta really had such a problem with people not paying attention to the tangible world around them, he should have just banned all phone-usage from his establishment. He was the initially immature one by throwing a Facebook tantrum like some whiny teenaged brat.
>>
>>27760321
>thinks "they were rude, harass them" is something restricted to tumblr
>while posting on the site which spawned shit like gamergate
>>
>>27760385
>Players don't respect customers
>Owner finally has enough and tells them to fuck off
>They ruin his business because he was rude to them
The worst part is that they're probably in their twenties and think that acting like babies is fucking acceptable.
>>
>get called out for acting like children
>act like children
Normalfags in a nutshell.
>>
>>27760499
This person speaks the gospel.
>>
>>27760167

Inform them that they can have the Pokestop removed.

>Within 2 days, the whole thing exploded out of proportion, invoking the ire of the local netizens, which began with admonishing the restaurant owner, eventually spiraling into a troll fest, which caused a surge of 1 Star ratings on the business page.
Butthurt millenials of course
>>
the most ironic part is that the following day, a Pokemon GO meetup was organized by a local broadcasting station, which was held near the restaurant itself. it was flocked with players suffice to say. in fact, establishments in the city are capitalizing on the phenomenon by putting up promos. even side vendors at the side are happy with their presence as it brings business. only this one place decided to by a killjoy for it... oh the drama... lel
>>
>>27760499
People can be whiny all they want to be on Facebook. That's what its for.

This isn't the corporate manager of some chain, this is mostly a human chef, who are already high strung people to begin with, encountering a very human problem at his human establishment.

I don't understand why my millennial brothers and sisters feel as though they are the only members of society allowed to act irrationally based on fleeting emotions...
>>
>>27760499
Why should he punish responsible phone owners when he knows that the faggots who walk around in his restaurant while looking down at their phones are playing pokemon go?
>>
>>27760369
That's his decision. If he doesn't want the tumblr market he can ignore them. Not everyone wants manchildren in their restaurants
>>
>>27760546
How did millenials come into this? People need to stop meme-spouting

I will contest that its referring to the age range, but its mostly only referencing America's youth. Not Malaysia's...
>>
>>27760527
And the restaurant owner thinks fighting fire with fire does anything but create a bigger fire.

I'm not saying the players weren't being dicks first. Being a dick right back generally doesn't get you the sympathy of the public, and in the worst cases leads to the fallout seen here.
>>
>>27760573
For all we know it can be Malaysians kids too. In Asia, it's called the "strawberry generation", it's their version of millennials.
>>
In business, things like these are beyond our control. you can either whine about it, or find a way to turn it into profit. your choice.

there is no excuse for you to go tantrum, especially if it's a business page. that's truly unprofessional.
>>
>>27760567
Because phones are a fucking REAL distraction.

Go to a fucking restaurant If you arent busy being a fucking NEET and look around at all the people on their phones because they would rather stare at a screen then continue the conversation.
>>
>>27760399
>hasn't actually played it
>shits on it anyway

kek
>>
The way you've worded the post makes it sound pretty funny IMO.

Society having their eyes glued to their phones instead of each other does make a lot of us seem detached (though like someone else mentioned, this didn't start with Pokemon Go). I've played Go outside plenty but I'm well aware that I might look silly while doing it, especially if I'm continuing to play while eating or something (which I've actually done myself and have seen plenty of others do). If you can't laugh at yourself then you need to get a better sense of humor.
>>
>>27760631
Are you implying that it's the business owner throwing a tantrum?
>>
>>27760567
All the rant was directed exactly to Pokemon GO players. And a little indirect rant to families that instead of talking to each other they use their phones. Guess which one chimped out? Not the families with the hard working family that tend to be a lot on their phones, the one that chimped out were the NEETs faggots that if you filmed them for 1 day could give you enough material for a 1 hour of cringe compilations.
>>
>>27760597
victim blaming at its finest
>>27760635
People looking at their phone=/=people walking around the restaurant looking for fictional monsters
And fuck off with your projecting.
>>
File: 1470966628159.gif (4MB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
1470966628159.gif
4MB, 400x240px
>>27760321
ive got enough shit going on in the real world to be told that a nice break from it once in a while is stupid. you seem a little bit triggered yourself, buddy.

a very polarizing stance on a popular topic is pr suicide regardless of who it offends. it would have the same effect if they openly said, "this is a very pro-trump restaurant, dont talk about hillary here, because we think shes stupid and people will laugh at you." if they dont understand that as a business you cant make biased statements if you intend to keep their business running, then they dont understand that "the customer is always right." there isnt any "the opinion stated by the employees doesnt reflect the opinion of the business" that i can see, so im going to avoid that restaurant because they think that i'm stupid, and i don't take kindly to that.

as a company(especially a restaurant), you should try not to offend ANYONE because the more people you offend, the more business you lose; and theyre gonna lose A LOT of patrons for this, because in the long run, people are going to see that 1-star rating and instantly scroll past. i havent heard about this until today, so i havent even engaged in rating them, but if youve got an issue with my comment you probably have a lot to tell the people who have actually trolled.
>>
The sign should have read:

Team Magenta Gym

Welcome Pokemon Go players.
Get 50% off your first drink according to your team:
Mon: Valor
Tue: Mystic
Wed: Instinct
Thurs: Valor/Mystic
Fri: Mystic/Instinct
Sat: All teams
Sun: All teams

Gotta drink it all!
>>
>>27760645
I played it.
Capturing pokemons is just throwing balls with your finger and sometimes berries. There is no PvP. Gym battles are just point and click to do tackle, move side ways to avoid damage and thats it.

The only thing that is keeping the game from dying are Genwunners that can't admit that the game isn't good because that is all they were asking for (re-do the battle system and the ways of obtaining pokemons), and also the people that just follow trends.
>>
>>27760321

Destroying people's livelihood used to be 4chan's favorite pass time. When did we become so weak?
>>
>>27760678
You think people stop looking at their phones when they're sitting down? Not even close. You really are a NEET.
>>
>>27760483
"Literally" has been used as a metaphor since Charles Dickens. See Merriam Webster for further justifications.
>>
>>27760693
>you seem a little bit triggered yourself, buddy.
I'm not the one who wrote a wall of text just now explaining the finesse of basic marketing.
>>
i'm a business owner myself. SERIOUSLY, you do not underestimate the internet and what it can do to you.

sure you can go gungho and what, but in the end it's you who suffer.
>>
>>27760678
The owner is expected to be professional about handling this even when other people are not. If they can't do this, they have no business running a business.

>>27760727
That was the day Reddit found 4chan. Nevar 4get.
>>
>>27760741
Can you not into reading comprehension?
>>
>>27760556
>Facebook is for bitching and moaning
Don't worry, guy. The world will make a little bit more sense when you get out of highschool. The "human chef" didn't post it to his "human" Facebook. According to OP, he used the professional page for his business to rant about and ostracize a particular demographic. This has nothing to do with millennial entitlement, but nice trendy buzzword argument.

>>27760567
>completely glazes over the whole part where I explain that obnoxious phone use isn't exclusive to Pokemon Go players
>>
>>27760712
Is doing something like that legal?
>>
>>27760746
i felt the need to because its obvious you dont know what marketing is
>>
>>27760527
>>27760528
>go into restaurant for a fucking game
>thinks that you're somehow "disturbing customers" because you play a fucking game

>>27760567
>>27760678
>op says something about "walking around with your HP looking for furballs"
>"that must mean that it's taking place in the restaurant"
Nice assumptions, surely you have evidence to back this up?
>>
>>27760760
Meant standing up>>27760741
but you should have known that if you had reading comprehension.
>>
>>27760556
People can be whiny on their personal FB post, not on corporate one where more than his reputation is at stake. I totally agree about one taking his/her own stance, but it's business 101 to separate your opinion and your company.
>>
>>27760768
I can't imagine it wouldn't be. If the restaurants feels like offering discounts for that, that's their business.
>>
>>27760727
/v/ still tries to do it all the time by using the TORtanic strategy and ballot stuffing metacritic scores. Now it's just annoying.
>>
File: 1471056569436.png (188KB, 1280x1097px) Image search: [Google]
1471056569436.png
188KB, 1280x1097px
>>27760507
>gamergate
That entirely justified grievance of nepotism and corruption?
>>
>>27760744
>informal meaning of the word.

Ok buddy. You win.
>>
>>27760167
Malaysian anon here, my country tends to make a big deal out of a lot of stupid things I am thoroughly embarrassed by this
>>
totally agree with some of you... Business IS Business! don't get your emotional sentiments get mixed up with your trade.

you wanna rant, do it your own personal FB. not on a corporate owned page. that's just irresponsible. regardless, damage has been done, good luck to the owner.
>>
>>27760788
I think you should reread my posts, faggot.
>>27760763
>completely glazes over the whole part where I explain that obnoxious phone use isn't exclusive to Pokemon Go players
completely forgets that most obnoxious phone users don't walk around the place without even ordering shit.
>>
>>27760395
>>27760567
>>27760678
>>27760784
> he's telling people not to wander between tables bothering customers to find a fucking pikachu
>faggots who walk around in his restaurant while looking down at their phones are playing pokemon go
>people walking around the restaurant looking for fictional monsters
>go into restaurant for a fucking game
It's pretty fucking obvious you've never even played the game.
>>
>>27760816
They're technically using someone else's intellectual property to help them get more business, so it just seems like a weird legal grey area. Dunno if that counts.
>>
>>27760167
literally nobody gives a shit, you stupid nignog
>>
>>27760873
Getting triggered are you ?
>>
>>27760727
muh personal army
>>
>>27760888
checked, and not him, but they would be sacrificing their own income by promoting the use of the app. it's not such a grey area to be honest.
>>
>>27760876
>>he's telling people not to wander between tables bothering customers to find a fucking pikachu
Except he has never said this you fucking moron
>>
>>27760821
If only Gamergate actually stuck to just those things instead of spending all their time bitching about SJWs and looking to cause internet dogpiles on anyone that did or said things they don't like.
>>
>>27760888
It's possible Malaysian law is different, but I've never seen it be a problem in America. If anything, I'd imagine the devs would be happy because there are a bunch of people who would say "X% off at my favorite place just for having and playing this game? Let me go get it!" Then those people actually play and give the devs money.
>>
>>27760656
Well it is. He acted like a faggot and it backfired.
>>
>>27760167
The dude has a point, but he was too aggressive. No need to call people stupid and insult their hobbies. He deserved what happened for being an idiot.
>>
OMG! this made it to 4chan?! btw, i'm from that city and i have been following the drama since it started.

to clarify, it was "the" Owner of the restaurant who made the rant, not any of the staff. it blew over after he used the word "stupid" to generalize a group of people. that's what caused the eruptive drama.

btw, in this city, young folks Gen Ys so on, are the ones who patronize fancy eateries. and the owner of this place just trashed about 60-70% of his market.
>>
>>27760721
It's not supposed to be a full-fledged Pokemon game. That would never work on mobile. It's supposed to be a game that you pull out and play when you're riding the bus home, or you want to go out jogging or biking. That's the appeal.

I've played Pokemon for years now, I've bought every main series game, I've gotten into competitive, I've gotten into breeding/trading, you name it. I'm far from a genwunner or normie, but I still love it.

Again, a full-fledged Pokemon game would have never worked on mobile. That's why the made the game like it is, and they did a damn good job with it.
>>
>>27760547
No one cares you faggot. Malaysia is an Islamic shithole anyway.
>>
>>27760838
You don't live in Kedah, I suppose? Careful, they might detect your post, put you in safari and stone you.
>>
>>27760935
That's what happens with leaderless movements. Gamergate ended up turning into dudes looking to troll and moderates obsessed with engaging in dialogue with people who were never intending to debate in good faith.
>>
>>27760987
Okay sandnigger. Calm down with your medieval thinking. I honestly couldnt tell if you were serious or trying to be funny.
>>
>>27760652
Yeah remember when Society was glued to books instead? I miss the good old days when oral tradition was valued over pieces of dead trees with scribbles on them.
>>
File: 1444023783534.png (347KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
1444023783534.png
347KB, 500x628px
>>27760243
Servers him right for being a pompous douchebag. If you don't like pokemon that's fine,different colors for different tastes,but don't talk down to people who enjoy it just because you don't like it or understand it.
A lot of people hate this attitude,you know the one,of being better cause you dont like or like a particular thing.
Pic highly related
>>
>>27761033
>underage forcing his poorly thought-out false equivalence
Are you seriously suggesting that the number of people who read at the dinner table is comparable to the people playing with their phones there today? That aside, people were ridiculed if they read at the table too you dumb sperg.
>>
>>27760567
Ever heard of the famous phrase of 'reserving the right to refuse business'? In this case, the establishment is in their own right to actually dictate what goes inside and whatnot.

In this case, regardless of his original intention, the owner made a snarky and extremely sarcastic remark that was actually offensive, by mocking not only those using go, but cellphones in general in his two last sentences.

No wonder why he's getting all that backlash, he practically asked for it when he made those sarcastic statements.
>>
File: image.png (30KB, 233x347px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
30KB, 233x347px
>>27760962

Oh, that's just hilarious.

How long until they go out of business?
>>
>>27760989
>ended up
The entire event that set off Gamergate was largely conjured-up bullshit too so it's not like the movement started in a good place either.
>>
as someone pointed out in the comments of the post on FB, yes the establishment has every right to deny specific people for whatever reasons.

and also added that as a corporate entity, one should use courtesy to express it and not resort to drama queen tactics. that is business 101.
>>
I love when millennials use millennial as a pejorative.

I highly doubt any of you are in your 40s.
>>
File: 1469486308095.jpg (38KB, 540x418px) Image search: [Google]
1469486308095.jpg
38KB, 540x418px
>>27760962
topu keko
Serves him right for his "hurr durr im superior cause I dont like thing"
>>
>>27761154
>conjured-up bullshit
No. I mean it was extremely cut and dry, the response even made it more incriminating.
>>
>>27760873
I can't say for certain, since the post doesn't specify and I can't claim to know Malaysian etiquette, but I doubt people were wandering in and out of the restaurant for the sole purpose of playing the game. If he was complaining about people loitering around his business, that'd be a different argument altogether.

>>27761115
I think he might'a been cracking a yoke, anon
>>
>>27760930
Anon, I literally quoted the post that said it. You don't fucking have to wander anywhere. Hell, I'm sitting at home right now, and a squirtle popped up. According to google maps, the distance between me and that squirtle was 150 feet, and checking said map, their restaurant is only about 50 feet across. If there was a pikachu nearby, and it isn't showing up while you're sitting in that restaurant? It's not in that fucking restaurant, and it's nowhere NEAR that restaurant.
>>
File: laughing smogons.jpg (80KB, 800x714px) Image search: [Google]
laughing smogons.jpg
80KB, 800x714px
Nothing like a good shitstorm
>>
He sounds insecure tbqhwu
Don't really care about some dumbass willing to shoot hit business in the foot like that, there was no need to go into anymore detail other than don't play pokemon go in the restaurant cause he is easily triggered
>>
File: 1465291779017.png (22KB, 300x188px) Image search: [Google]
1465291779017.png
22KB, 300x188px
>in the era of the digital age where even politicians and government officials have to walk on egg shells when it comes to online posting. This guy thinks he can say this shit on facebook without receiving backlash.

The owner needs to realize his mindset is that of a fossil. You live in 2016 where technology is slowly reaching a near true ubiquitous state in our daily lives. If you have a problem with a particular part of technology you go to it's gate keepers not the digital equivalent of the fucking public square like some idiot.

Send a message to Niantic requesting that you want your restaurant off pokemon go's map or better yet ask to be taken off the Ingress map which pokemon go's map is based on.
>>
>>27761251
>He sounds insecure tbqhwu
It's just typical behavior for people who are uncomfortable with changes in technology/culture/etc.
People don't want to feel left out or uncomfortable, so they turn their rejection into superiority and anger.
You can see it in this very thread except with people who adopted the behavior more so to be a contrarian.
>>
>>27761201
I chuckled a bit reading "manner lecture" like this on a Mongolian acrovolley board

But yeah, right mentality but stupid action. that restaurant is lucky that /pol/ doesn't care about this game
>>
the exact place where this happened in Malaysia is Kuching city, which lies on the eastern peninsula of Malaysia. This place is actually quite liberal compared to the conservative muslim states in the west. here people of all races and religion get a long very well.

i live there too. as for this drama, FYI, the owner of this establishment is known for his condescending attitude. just because he thinks that he's been in business for a long time, he has license to be salty. he doesn't even have a Michelin Star, let alone being an internationally recognized person. he's just someone with an over inflated ego.
>>
>>27761205
>Millennials, whom we define as those ages 18-34 in 2015, now number 75.4 million, surpassing the 74.9 million Baby Boomers (ages 51-69). And Generation X (ages 35-50 in 2015) is projected to pass the Boomers in population by 2028. The Millennial generation continues to grow as young immigrants expand its ranks.

I just googled it to make sure you were wrong.
>>
>>27761336
Except I wasn't wrong? Are you dumb?
>>
>>27761323
Read somewhere it won some award from national tourism board. Something to be snobbish about I suppose
>>
>>27761308
Exactly what you said.
>>
Everything aside, am I the only one impressed by how well the writing and drawing is? I know they used a stencil probably for the text and a bowl/cup for the Pokéball, but it's well done. I draw like shit on a blackboard no matter how many tools I have
>>
>>27761357
You're kidding right?

You know what a age-range is right? 18-34 means they cut it off at the 30s range.
>>
>>27761221
>jilted lover writes a long rant accusing infidelity
>people are dumb enough to just take him at his word
>this is a "cut and dry" case
>>
>>27761393
Do you know what "pejorative" means?
>>
>>27761393
>You know what a age-range is right? 18-34 means they cut it off at the 30s range.
Did you read my post at all or are you just trying to win an argument so you can feel right?
>>
>>27761362
don't believe the hype seriously. you will get a dose of Expectation vs Reality blast once you get here. it has its quirks, but a lot of the places promoted for tourism here are poorly maintained.
>>
>>27761227
>I think he might'a been cracking a yoke, anon
Maybe I took it the wrong way- sorry if you were just fucking around anon, Poe's Law and all that.
>>
File: IMG_20160813_193845.jpg (161KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160813_193845.jpg
161KB, 540x960px
>spoof over there to check
>3 stops, all of them lured so people will be drawn there
kek
>>
>>27760499
>the emergence of smartphones is to blame for people using the phone in restaurants

Were you born in the 2000s or something?
>>
File: 1468543208924.jpg (44KB, 588x719px) Image search: [Google]
1468543208924.jpg
44KB, 588x719px
>>27761395
>thinking gamergate is about some cheating whore
>statements were eventually backed up by the confessions of the alledged partners and the woman herself
You can't win no matter which road you go down, senpai.
>>
File: fire the noricannon.jpg (58KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
fire the noricannon.jpg
58KB, 500x625px
>other eateries/cafes/etc utilized lures and advertised their status as a pokestop and saw as much as a 70% increase in sales

>this faggot tanks his business to feed his superiority complex

KEK
>>
btw in this part of Malaysia (Kuching city), the population there doesn't even exceed 1 million. it's a tight knit community and this is a place where you'd be super careful not to tarnish your reputation as a business. once you blow that up, you're dead. can't recall how many businesses have folded here thanks to their terrible attitude.
>>
>newfags on 4chan upset at a raid

I know it's been quite a few years since we all started following Global Rule 4, but come on
>>
>>27761548
Sorry, I guess my tiny mouse-like brain just isn't advanced enough to understand the connection between helping a jilted lover harass his ex and removing nepotism and corruption from the gaming industry. You win.
>>
If they weren't playing Go they'd just be browsing their fuckin twitter or something anyway. Does he think if this game didn't exist they wouldn't have the rest of the internet to distract themselves with?
>>
>>27761644
Because she was fucking people who were giving her game good reviews. To which the subsequent digging uncovered more and more shit. Nobody cared about the whore, nobody even cared about the guy (kek at anyone helping a cuck). But you already know what you're saying is wrong.
>>
well question is, if i dine it at that restaurant and pay for my food, but still play the game on where i'm sitting, am i getting chased out too? after all the game itself has a range scanner and you don't have to get up from your seat to play it.

i think it was what some people in the post was pointing out. the irrationality of the owner's logic.
>>
What kind of restaurant is this place? Family place? Fancy date night place?
>>
>>27761778
I would assume it's an overpriced "quaint" establishment that tends to attract younger customers look for something "different."
>>
>>27761778
i've been there... nothing special really. serves Western dishes that are a poor excuse for fine dining. and it's way overpriced.
>>
>>27760167
One thing to notice is that most of the people who plays pokemon go doesn't buy anything. I work at a store that has 2 pokestops and a gym on it, a lot of people uses the chairs/wanders and don't buy anything.

>>27761568
Probably only cafes and eateries, I doubt people would buy clothes while playing pokemon go.
>>
>>27761756
Try reading some actual sources and not just hearsay and rumors passed around 4chan to understand why nobody takes your shit seriously. None of her alleged partners ever wrote reviews for her game, and any coverage that was found were dated before the accused infidelities even took place.

And for something Gamergate apparently didn't give a shit about, they sure loved talking about it for months on end.
>>
File: 1470785753727.png (22KB, 280x200px) Image search: [Google]
1470785753727.png
22KB, 280x200px
Something similar happened in a bakery in my town. The owner posted pictures of Pokemon characters on the windows of the bakery, and then underneath the characters was a sign that stated, "Pokemon are for paying customers ONLY."
I sincerely do not understand the mindset behind this. The owner of this establishment is using someone else's intellectual property to entice people to enter their business, but then refuse to entertain those same people.
Just...why
>>
if you guys actually read the post on FB itself, and look through the long list of comments, the hate-wagon was clearly triggered by the owner's condescending attitude by calling everyone who plays the game as "Stupid". there are even folks who seem like they're in their 40s or 50s (judging from their prof pics), who admonishes the owner for his unprofessional behavior.

clearly the owner of the restaurant, for his good intentions, acted in an unwise and immature way. this is not how you do business.
>>
>>27761904
>"N-No, we started fucking a day AFTER I gave her game positive reviews and encouraged people to buy it!"

You keep being wrong, senpai.
>>
>>27762016
There were no reviews, and the only article written that did mention her was basically a footnote. Wow. Such corruption. Clearly this must be stopped by flooding her inbox with death threats.
>>
>>27761976
Unless he does this kind of stuff from time to time, both parties are overreacting.
>>
>>27761495
Yea, because my argument was totally that "using a phone" automatically equates to "being fucking idiots about using their devices." Asshat.
Good job at trying to twist one tiny detail of what I was saying, though. That was an attempt to... what? Try and make me look like an underagefag?
If you don't think people are more glued to their smartphones than older cells that merely provided calls/texts/and then maybe the occasional game of solitaire or snake, then maybe you should get out of your Y2K bunker.
>>
File: 1471102465064.png (74KB, 739x735px) Image search: [Google]
1471102465064.png
74KB, 739x735px
>>27762084
>"I-It wasn't a review it was j-just good coverage!"

I bet you don't think the part where they were organizing specific narrative attacks on "gamergate" that they all published at the same time as corruption either.>>27762106
>>
>>27762106
FYI, yes this is not the first time. and no the populace is not overreacting. as a business entity, you don't act like a drama queen and expect to be respected as a business.
>>
>>27762138
I'm not really sure why that bottom reply is there...
>>
>>27761976
>good intentions
What good intentions?
>>
>>27761239
I think you figuratively quoted it.
>>
>>27760499
Personally, I would ban every customer who has the gall of taking a picture of the plate I just served him. I find it obnoxious and rude as fuck. Only hicks and white trash could take part on this.
>>
>>27760499
Businesses should adjust to the times and seek to accommodate their customers, instead of bitching about them, if they want to stay relevant.
>>
>>27762138
The articles I'm assuming you're referring to never even used the term Gamergate and were about how diverse gamers are (but of course GG tried to spin it as an attack against them for some reason even though technically a lot of them had the same message they were supposedly trying to express). Crying about collusion while not understanding really basic things like how news cycles work is a nice bit of irony.

BTW I can't tell if you're actually an idiot or I'm just getting trolled, which probably says plenty about GG just by itself.
>>
lmao I hope it goes out of business, a condescending asshole like that doesn't deserve to own a business

It's such an arbitrary thing too, nobody's experience is being interrupted
>>
bottom line is, owner of said restaurant, acted unprofessionally. i would never ever do that on my own business. that's PR 101. simple business common sense.
>>
>>27762145
>and no the populace is not overreacting
Do you even know what overreaction means? He obviously didn't get the usual reaction from being a drama queen.
>>
>>27762251
Demonstably false. They specifically mention that GG is a bunch of misogynist bigoted trolls out to get some poor woman, but keep on towing the line you know isn't true (or at least I hope you aren't dumb enough to believe it is because that's what a blog somewhere told you)

>>>/tumblr/
>>
File: 916.jpg (5KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
916.jpg
5KB, 224x225px
>>27762335
Decided to make it obvious this time, huh? Well, you got me man. Good job. Was a fun time waster for a bit.
>>
File: 1468980890495.jpg (66KB, 600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1468980890495.jpg
66KB, 600x1200px
>Restaurant owner overreacts acts like a little shit.
>Random people on the internet overreact and act like little shits in retaliation
Both sides are retarded, they deserve each other
>>
File: 1403231118679.png (22KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1403231118679.png
22KB, 125x125px
>>27761484
>>
File: 1470609080033.png (1KB, 56x56px) Image search: [Google]
1470609080033.png
1KB, 56x56px
>>27762392
>I'm factually incorrect so let me call it bait
5/10
Here's your last (You). You earned 'em.
>>
>>27762206
Then you should be glad you don't own a restaurant because a big mayority of smartphone users do that.

You're on your right to decline business, just don't cry when it fails because YOU are the one not adapting to the current era and technology.
>>
>>27761239
You can't speak for him, dipshit. It said nowhere in the OP post that people were walking between tables. That's just a baseless claim that came right out of your ass.

>You don't fucking have to wander anywhere.
You have to go outside and walk to catch them. I take it you have never played the game?

>According to google maps, the distance between me and that squirtle was 150 feet
So is that a yes? No encounter would pop up from that far away.
>>
>>27762206
Tbh, it's a compliment, but I still think it's stupid and pretentious as hell
>>
>>27762401
fuck off neutralfag
>>
the fact that the owner continued by replying in very salty ways to commenters, even those who replied in a very respectful manner, shows what a dick the owner actually is. plus using the Corporate Page to do that?! just wow...
>>
File: image.png (520KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
520KB, 750x1334px
>>27760399
You will never know the feeling of taken down an 8 level gym alone .

>faggot
>>
>>27760854
Except it's cool when you lose an aircraft.
>>
>>27762206

I too find it obnoxious when people drive red cars next to my silver truck. People are so rude.

That is how fucking stupid you sound
>>
Jesus fuck this whole thread is full of people that seem to have come from tumblr.

I bet the jews did this.
>>
>>27760507
>gamergate is harassment
Here's your (You)
>>
>>27763165
>You have to go outside and walk to catch them.
You're missing one minor detail. >>27761484 The restaurant has THREE stops nearby, and they're all within spinning distance of it. Why wander aimlessly, when you can just sit there and let the pokemon come to you? There's literally no reason to wander at all.
>No encounter would pop up from that far away.
Okay, you have a point there. I just googled, and the detection radius for Ingress was 40 meters, so I'm guessing it's probably the same amount in GO. That's about 130 feet. Close enough.
>>
>>27760309
Do people playing Pokemon Go actually do that, though? At every stop/gym I've seen there's no need to actually go inside.
>>
>>27761136
Pretty much this. If you act like an asshole, you're going to get fucked by a lot of dicks.
>>
>>27760712
>No Instinct/Valor day

kys Mystake
>>
>>27760167
Every bit of news about Pokemon Go and Malaysia is either "everyone finds it annoying" or "Pokemon Go is haram" or some other shit about everyone hating on it.
Has Malaysia always been full of so many "get off my lawn" assholes?
>>
>>27764747
Is there actual news articles about the OP's subject? I just did a quick search and no dice.
>>
The real tragedy here is the malasians still playing that shitty game.
>>
>>27760167
So basically confirms once again that Pokemon GO is for childish retards and casuals?

I bet the same people would complain about dress codes for restaraunts, religious sites and theaters.

Seriously, that some nigger and SJW logic behind this.

Pokemon GO is cancer.
>>
>>27760167
>/r/pokemongo

if you didn't get this from there anyway
>>
Reminder that this is a restaraunt and not your American fast food when you can do whatever you want from filming yourself while you masturbate, brawles, sagging, twerking, selfie pics and so on.

A restaraunt, especially if of specific level, requires minimum of selfawareness and etiquette, it's not hard to moderate yourself according to the local's status.
>>
>Malaysia
>a country where the people can easily be mistaken for orangutans
Why should I care?
>>
>>27765948
Because their youth is being polluted with the American professional victimism and other crybaby mindset c:
>>
>>27764192
>Do people playing Pokemon Go actually do that, though?
No.
The dude is just turning down potential customers instead of taking advantage of them.
>>
>>27766285
>implying poor hipsterfags and go shitters would afford a meal there
top kek
>>
>>27766438
>implying they're the only people playing Go
NEETs are so naive.
>>
>>27766464
respectable people don't do that at the restaraunt
don't be that edgelord trying to hard
>>
>>27760167
How big is the fucking restaurant that you can't catch them from the outside?
>>
>>27766496
You live a sheltered life don't you?
>>
>>27766496
>respectable people don't do that at the restaraunt
Define "respectable people".
>>
>>27760272
Have you seen how chinese people act when they play pokemon go?

Here in sydney i shoulder bumped so many who dont look where they going. Broken 3 iphones so far haha
>>
>>27760746
>one line and two paragraphs
>wall of text
holy shit lmao
>>
>>27766600
>Here in sydney i shoulder bumped so many who dont look where they going. Broken 3 iphones so far haha
Chances are those people don't even play Go and were just texting.
>>
>>27766579
Someone who isn't retarded enough to catch Pokemon in a restaraunt and not preserving the restaraunt atmosphere.

Some restaraunts and cafes in Asia even started to do open separate no-children locals and floors for customers that want to have a peaceful meal.

There are restaraunts and restaraunts, a Starbucks isn't a prized restaraunt or place for nor is a family pizzeria for example.

>>27766562
It really isn't my fault you cannot eat in some restaraunts. Try the takeaway anon.
>>
>>27766632
There is no difference between texting and being addicted on a mobile game that also includes pushing buttons and shit on the screen, in fact Pokemon GO is just a sub species of texting. Both can result addicting and definitely distract you from what is around you. Sometimes it may result just bad behavior and sometimes it may be fatal, see those who play the music on their earphones and get killed by cars and trains.
>>
>>27766665
Have you ever played Pokemon GO? You can literally sit at your table and catch Pokemon right in front of you silently.
Just shut up.
>>
>>27766665
>Someone who isn't retarded enough to catch Pokemon in a restaraunt and not preserving the restaraunt atmosphere.
Oh so basically anyone that uses a phone in a restaurant period.
Seriously no one goes into a restaurant and wanders around to get a Pokestop without getting something from the restaurant as it is.

Also chances are the "respectable people" are the ones ruining the atmosphere with things like "business calls" and what not shouting down the phone.
>>
>>27766760
>lalalalala shut up shut up i don't want hear
As wanted to be proven.

Some restaraunts happen to have tables outside of the local too. And those are part of the property.
>>
>>27766807
The business calls people don't behave well either, but from what I have witnessed most of them go outside of the local or to the hall to talk to the phone and turn off the volume.
>>
>>27766818
>>lalalalala shut up shut up i don't want hear
Nice strawman you've created. I see you spared no effort knocking it down.

>Some restaraunts happen to have tables outside of the local too. And those are part of the property.
Okay? What's even your point?
People go into the eatery. They order some food. While they're sitting at the table waiting for their food they play Pokemon GO.

Tell me, what's disruptive about that? And this time try not to ignore me to shitpost.
>>
>>27766818
Is the irony here the fact that you're going "lalalalala shut up shut up i don't want hear".
Because it's just coming off as pathetic.

>Some restaraunts happen to have tables outside of the local too. And those are part of the property.
The range on Go would allow them to do it without going into the outdoor section. So at most the guy is only complaining about passerbys and throwing a hissy fit about it.
>>
>>27766852
>but from what I have witnessed most of them go outside of the local or to the hall to talk
They don't. They just pick it up and shout down then and there or just let it ring out on vibrate of all things.
It would help if you actually went to a restaurant or worked in one.
>>
>>27766857
You're the one shitposting trying to justify shit behavior, probably something personal.

>go into a restaraunt
>aknowledge its code and basic rules that really shouldn't be written
>behave accordingly

Looks difficult...

You sound like: "ughh i paid for the food so i can do whatever i want now" or "hey fuck you, i have bought a ticket for this movie, i have the right to loud and answer to the phone in this cinema or theatre, muh freedom hurr"
>>
>>27766960
>>aknowledge its code and basic rules that really shouldn't be written
What? What does this even mean? How can a "code" that say "Don't play Pokemon GO while sitting at your table" be unwritten?

You haven't explained how it's disruptive at all. You've just thrown words into my mouth to create strawmen to knock down. Try again.
>>
>>27766960
I bet you're the type of person who stares down at their plate in complete silence.
>>
>>27766960
You are literally saying that anyone and everyone with a phone should be condemned from the restaurant regardless of if they're going to use it or not.
There's literally no difference between Go players and other groups of people other than the fact that they're playing Go. So they, like everyone else, sit down and wait for food.
>>
>>27766896

>heh,,,anon,,,you're the one trying to lalala ignore my oppression,,,and literal ptsd a facebook post gave me,,,

Must be nice to sit at a table and have a zoo atmoshpere with people pointing cameras at you and screaming "caught it!".

Really makes you think, huh...

>>27766937
Who is supposed to help who?
Also
>let me show you that some people behave inappropriatly and basically this justifies other obnocious behaviors such as pokemon go zombies
>>
>>27767072
>Must be nice to sit at a table and have a zoo atmoshpere with people pointing cameras at you and screaming "caught it!".
Oh. Is this the part where you say you were only pretending to be retarded?
No one can be this stupid.
>>
File: Rowlet.png (58KB, 932x932px) Image search: [Google]
Rowlet.png
58KB, 932x932px
I don't understand.
The catch radius is big enough for at least two decent sized buildings. You wouldn't ever have to go inside the restaurant to catch them.
>>
>>27767072
>people pointing cameras at you and screaming "caught it!"
You actually think this happens don't you?
>>
>>27767027
What? What does this even mean? How can a "code" that say "Don't play Pokemon GO while sitting at your table" be unwritten?

Are you that naive?
Are you really pretending to be so?

Is this bait?

>>27767054
Refer to >>27766960
Point is people should be spoonfed for basic society and behavior rules, if you know and sure you can do these things in said local feel free to, otherwise refrain from, you can definitely resist like maximum 2 hours without Pokemon GO.

It's like you are offended by how people pretend so basic respect to each other.

>>27767039
As said above, you can talk or discuss like everyone else or try to reduce the eventual actions that may disturb others, just like you'd expect other people to do so.
>>
File: images.jpg (21KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
21KB, 384x384px
>>27763351
This is so much fun, especially when you leave your mark behind too and you're alone.
>>
>>27767197
>just like you'd expect other people to do so.
I'm not autistic, so no. I usually don't go into a public family setting expected it to be like a library with no phones.
>>
>>27767197
>Are you that naive?
Are you every going to explain anything or are you just going to keep dodging the question?
You haven't answered a single thing I've asked you.
Hm. I wonder why.

>you can talk or discuss like everyone else
Hey. Guess what? I've actually been to establishments with people who play Pokemon GO. You know what happens? People sit at their table and discuss Pokemon GO while catching any Pokemon they come across at their table.

Not that you would know that. You just sit at home all day shitposting on an image board.
>>
>>27761858
Wow how surprising and unexpected
Did you like the food?
>>
>>27767092
>>27767157
I didn't expect anything else from a whiny and selfish generation defending their new "rebel" trends.

You ignore the clear argument and point at some exaggerated but realistic scenario instead of the basic social norms.

Want your normie game Pokemon?
Go to the MacDonalds since apparently they do collaborate with PG now.
>>
Wrong board, Pokemon GO goes on /out/.
>>
>>27767197
>Point is people should be spoonfed for basic society and behavior rules, if you know and sure you can do these things in said local feel free to, otherwise refrain from, you can definitely resist like maximum 2 hours without Pokemon GO.
refer to >>27767054

You haven't even tried to argue my post and instead have danced around the point and go on about rules that most Go players abide by inside of an establishment.
>>
>>27767281
>I didn't expect anything else from a whiny and selfish generation defending their new "rebel" trends.
You do realize you're part of that generation, right Anon?
Unless you're an old man child arguing on a Pokemon image board.
>>
>>27767281
>but realistic
It's not realistic in the slightest seeing as everyone turns off the AR and music when in public.
Not to mention no one goes "YES YES YES I CAUGHT IT".
>>
>>27767281
>I didn't expect anything else from a whiny and selfish generation defending their new "rebel" trends.
So you just operate on assumption?
>>
File: se4rftyguhiom.jpg (45KB, 540x429px) Image search: [Google]
se4rftyguhiom.jpg
45KB, 540x429px
This guy is a martyr to those that hate obnoxious Go players, but the hivemind took him down. Never forget
>>
>>27767228
Literally over exaggeration on purpose and ignoring everything else.

>>27767244
You didn't post any question to begin with.
I suppose you're here to shitpost or pretending to be some kind of victim.

If you ever have asked anything you'd know the answers were already given in the posts above.
Especially those regarding the basic social norms and restaraunt classes.

Things you have ignored in order to taunt, I guess it's your plan B for an argument, sliding and posting one paragraph without any context.
>>
>Please don't bother our customers with your games
>"durr better ruin his business becuase he won't let me do what I want"
What the fuck is wrong with youths? They were complaining about a man who wouldn't let them trespass before and now they want allemansrätten because when somebody told them "the world is their oyster" they took it literally
>>
>>27767332
>no one goes "YES YES YES I CAUGHT IT".
Some do. With their friends at least.

But I've never heard someone scream it.
>>
>>27767444
May as well just ban phones. Which no rational restaurant owner would do.

They clearly just banned it because the idea of it irritated them for whatever reason.
>>
>>27767419
>You didn't post any question to begin with.
Uh...

>>27767027
> How can a "code" that say "Don't play Pokemon GO while sitting at your table" be unwritten?
>>27766857
>Tell me, what's disruptive about that?
>>27766760
>Have you ever played Pokemon GO?

You didn't answer a single one of those. I'll give you chance to if you want to stop avoiding them.

>Things you have ignored in order to taunt
Ironic.
>>
>>27767448
>Some do. With their friends at least.
That's with their friends and often it's more a calm "neat I caught it" because they're in public.
>>
>>27767419
>Literally over exaggeration on purpose and ignoring everything else.
>People can't use their phones
>People can't say anything loud enough to overhear
That's what you said.
>>
>>27767444
>What the fuck is wrong with youths?
You mean like you? Them millennials, am I right? I'm totally 40 years old!
>>
>>27767444
>What the fuck is wrong with youths?
Correction, what's wrong with the older generation?
I mean, they're pushing all of their problems with phones and the current way society works on to the most popular thing without thinking.
>>
File: 1463266626808.jpg (502KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1463266626808.jpg
502KB, 560x560px
>>27767514
>automatically assuming the age of others
no need to parrot that weak counter
>>
>>27767514
I mean youth "culture" (if you can call it that), do not take away from the point.
>>
>>27767561
So people can't talk or use their phones?
What do you want the whole world to be North Korea?
>>
>>27767559
>no need to parrot that weak counter
You said "What's wrong with youths?" as if you weren't a part of that group.

You also made a bunch of assumptions like assuming people were trespassing like the idiot you are.
>>
>>27767561
Ah yes. Using the latest technology to improve lives and make things easier and more entertaining for ourselves. Truly a blight.
>>
>>27767561
>I mean youth "culture"
The fuck is "youth culture?" Using smart phones? If you didn't realize, literally every generation uses them these days.
You might want to leave you house for once.
>>
>>27767551
>what's wrong with the older generation?
Brought up with boundaries and rules and weren't fed from a silver platter with parents at their beck and call becuase youths have too much liberty and get away with murder.
>>
>>27767600
there you go again, I'm not the guy you were arguing with
>>
>>27760321
He can get another job
>>
>>27767300
It was already answered before: >>27766960
What part you don't understand again?

Do you want just attention? Like does your question requires on own dedicated post?

>>27767332
Yeah, I wonder why the owner was led to take this decision to clarify the restaraunt code then...

Should be the same with the pets because "my pet is not like the others, this restaraunt is such a fossil gee, my dog is calm and fine, i pretend to eat here despite the restaraunt rules".

Reminder that the restaraunt has specified the situation with Pokemon GO, if you cannot really reach it then there's something wrong.

>>27767339
>but lets ignore everything else posted except this part i can shape to make the whole post sound like i want
>>
>>27767648
>I'm not the guy you were arguing with
Great. Explain how that takes away anything I said.
I'll wait.
>>
Pokemon Go is really bringing out the faggotry in a lot of people.

First we have the faggots like the one in the OP who see it as a chance for them to get on their soapbox and rant and snort about how childish the whole thing is and how society is taking a turn for the worst in my day blah blah blah.

Then on the flip side we have the faggots who literally see Pokemon Go as some sort of identity or cultural milestone and that anyone who even dislikes it slightly is a backwards old retard. "Like OMG it's my CHILDHOOD, and it's really getting people out into the world!"

Basically I hate everyone associated with this game except me.
>>
>>27767663
>What part you don't understand again?
>Do you want just attention? Like does your question requires on own dedicated post?
Why not stop shitposting and actually try and argue your point anon?
>>
>>27767590
>>27767612
Nice straw man, I meant specifically youths thinking they can do whatever they want and just throw a tantrum when they get told there are rules in place and playing a children's game running about a restaurant is quite distracting and informal.

Next you'll tell me GO players should be allowed of military bases becuase fuck the rules.
>>
>>27767663
>>but lets ignore everything else posted except this part i can shape to make the whole post sound like i want
Well, probably because you haven't made any actual points that weren't centered around assuming the worst possible situations without any actual evidence.
>>
File: image.png (761KB, 947x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
761KB, 947x1080px
>>27767628
Im using one right now mate, but I'm not tesapassing or running through a restaurant with my neck bent down and my face stuck to my screen looking for pokemon.
>>
>>27767663
>Yeah, I wonder why the owner was led to take this decision to clarify the restaurant code then...
He didn't "clarify" anything. He instituted a new regulation for his establishment.
No one, except for him, knows the reason for that, but looking at similar cases I'm willing to assume it's an old man's bitterness and resent towards people who use smartphones.
>>
>>27767684
>I meant specifically youths thinking they can do whatever they want
Welcome to the real world anon.
Also, not exclusive or even prominent in youths often it's the older generation that feel the need to walk over people and throw tantrums based on the "respect your elders" rule.

> running about a restaurant is quite distracting and informal.
We've been over this.
No one playing Go is running about in the restaurant because the range allows them to just sit there and tap the screen every five minutes.
>>
>>27760619
>>27760573
all asian teens and kids do is be on their before, even more so than americans and euros

literally all chinese girls do when they go out is post pics to instagram or their equivalent
>>
>>27767736
>but I'm not tesapassing or running through a restaurant with my neck bent down and my face stuck to my screen looking for pokemon
What does this have to do with anything, Anon?
Are you saying people were doing that in his restaurant because you don't now that? It's also completely possible to play the game sitting at your table which leads me to believe there was hardly any issues like this in the first place.
>>
Fuck the owner. I hate those arogant assholes who think that anyone who enjoys playing a video game is some shut in NEET with no life.
>>
>>27767777
>>27767741
>it is the old man fault he hate kids
proof of this ?
>>
>>27767684
Don't be a fool. Playing Pokemon Go is no more distracting than any other phone app. This is specifically targeting Go for no real reason when a simple ban on phones would be just as effective.
But he's not gonna do that because banning phones at a restaurant is fucking stupid.

The rule is stupid and you shouldn't be afraid to question it.
>>
>all these anarchists
And to think I thought /vp/ was pretending to be retarded all this time
>>
>>27767736
>running through a restaurant with my neck bent down and my face stuck to my screen looking for pokemon.
You have no idea how this game is played do you?

The range is big enough that you would never have to leave your seat.
>>
>>27767808
>proof of this ?
I don't know. How about the fact that he's specifically banning and talking about Pokemon GO in his Facebook post and not any other use of a smartphone.

Also, don't put words in my mouth. I said nothing about him "hating kids."
My 40 year old mother plays Pokemon GO. It has nothing to do with "the youths."
>>
>>27767814
>Playing Pokemon Go is no more distracting than any other phone app.
This.
Texting, What's App, Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and even Youtube are all things that are by far more distracting and annoying on phones than Go.
>>
>>27767808
The app is no more distracting than any other phone app but he feels compelled to single it out for some reason?
>>
File: 1470175534115.png (1008KB, 674x667px) Image search: [Google]
1470175534115.png
1008KB, 674x667px
Is it really hard for some people ITT to understand that it's not the fact that he doesn't want PG in his restaurant that's the problem? The problem is that he acted like an asshole about it on the restaurants official FB account and insulted people for no reason. He could have avoided this by just asking to have his restaurant removed from the system. He's reaping what he sowed.
>>
>>27767684
if anything that's just called being young and for most people that means being rebellious

every generation is the same at this age
>>
There's backlash for the owner telling to stop wandering into his store playing GO? How the hell does that possibly happen?
>>
>>27767777
witnessed
>>
File: 1456267546520.jpg (19KB, 273x153px) Image search: [Google]
1456267546520.jpg
19KB, 273x153px
>>27767896
There's people who loath Pokemon Go to the point where it clouds their judgement here and it's people like that why the board is going to shit.
>>
>>27767485
Those didn't even sound like questions, more like a hysterical and dramatical overreaction.

The first one was answered, you probably didn't understand the part, read again, you'll see it's should be part of basic society norms and depends from restaurant to restaurant.

The second question was mentioned in the OP, and was repeated several times in regards of respect of others.
How did you miss it?

Yes, I did play Pokemon GO and eventually deleted it.

If you don't have any actual argument don't try to point at grammar or minor things and twisting words or even acting like unaware.

>>27767509
People can use their phones, the way they use them or don't at all depends on the restaraunt status or situation to begin with.
If you can apply and follow this in churches, school and universities, theatres and cinemas, why is it hard to do so in a specific local then?

>>27767590
>wtf trump is literally hitler and will deport everyone into death camps
This is actually how dramatic you are trying to make it sound compared to simply not playing an app in a local that hints at it.

>>27767629
Those evil old people telling me to respect the traffic light and don't litter on the streets...f*ck them!
>>
>>27767932
Because you don't have to wander a store to catch pokemon?
There's like a 60ft radius or something where you can just tap the ones that appear.
>>
>>27767932
Basically
>people on phones in restaurant
>owner angry
>rants on restaurant's FB page singling out Go arbitrarily
>>
>>27767896
Exactly, most people that have stuff like this happen to them get what they deserve for being asshats in public.
>>
>>27767942
I wouldn't blame people for hating GO here, at least with what the first few weeks of it brought, not to mention the almost endless genwar threads that the mods refuse to take down that always boil down to genwunners vs anti-genwunners.

Wasn't as bad before the GO surge.
>>
>>27767951
God damn you're indignant.
>>
>>27767951
>The first one was answered, you probably didn't understand the part, read again, you'll see it's should be part of basic society norms and depends from restaurant to restaurant.
There's no "society" norm for not using your smartphone.
The restaurant had no regulation for using your phone before this event.
You didn't answer anything.

>The second question was mentioned in the OP
Where? No where in the Facebook post is it mentioned how sitting at your table using your phone silently is disruptive.

>Yes, I did play Pokemon GO and eventually deleted it.
So, you didn't play it.

>>wtf trump is literally hitler and will deport everyone into death camps
Oh. You're a Trump idiot. That explains a lot, actually.
>>
>>27767994
Fair point but the best way to kill something is to not give it attention.
If people didn't shitpost so much in Go and Gen war threads they would eventually die out and Go would be relegated to a general only
>>
File: never forget.png (491KB, 706x498px) Image search: [Google]
never forget.png
491KB, 706x498px
>>27767994
>Wasn't as bad before the GO surge.
That's bullshit and you know it.
>>
>>27768051
Don't get me started on Roothoot, I'm only talking genwars.
>>
>>27767942
Hell, I don't even like Go, it's goddamn boring, but it's fucking ridiculous seeing people act like this guy is some innocent old victim of the big mean millennials because he talked shit and got hit (with bad reviews)
>>
>>27767683
You were already answered.
Don't be offended anon.

>>27767726
>daily and normal situations needing examples about daily and common misbehaving

I mean anon, you aren't forced to recognize those simple points that are part of our society, you can even call and being loud on the phone or burp in a restaraunt without being called out for this for example, but you will be still aknowledged by the present people like rude and inappropriate.

Your feels aren't more special than other's people of that local, especially when your feels depend from a mere mobile app.

>>27767749
>respect your elders
>only elder people eat at restaurants and cafes and go to events and so
>nobody else would like to be respected

How selfish.
>>
>>27767974
So kids started to troll him because he's ignorant of the newest fads. Feel sorry for the owner, hopefully they don't do anything that could actually negatively affect their jobs.
>>
>>27768129
>So kids started to troll him because he's ignorant of the newest fads.
You idiots have to be baiting at this point.
>>
>>27768119
>You were already answered.
By something that doesn't even answer the post at hand. Try again.
>>
>>27767861
backpedaling at its finest
>>
>>27768163
Nice bait, friend. I'm sure Reddit will enjoy your screencap of your epic troll.
>>
>>27768051
at least people had some fun with that
>>
What kind of bad reviews are we talking here? Food? Service? Hygiene?
If it's service then it's okay, but if people are spamming bad food reports or hygiene over this they're in the wrong too.
>key word: too
>>
>>27768129
Other way around.
He singled out Go solely because it was the hot new thing without knowing a thing about it. Also the words he used could be applied to anyone that uses a phone.

Basically not only has he pissed off Go players but everyone that uses a phone that was paying attention at the time.
He called this down on himself when he could have placed a sign saying "please try not to disturb other customers" or hire security.
>>
>>27768163
I'm sure enough people already called you retarded in real life.
>>
So the owner's an ignorant and bitter old fuck and the fandom's a spiteful batch of crybabies.

Sounds pretty typical.
>>
>>27768029
>There's no "society" norm for not using your smartphone.
Wrong.
There's a society norm regarding restaraunts and such.

>The restaurant had no regulation for using your phone before this event.
Depends on the restaraunt class.
Said restaraunt eventually made it explicit.

>You didn't answer anything.
I did, and I did offer you way to much, except you have intentionally ignore it because this is how it is set for you.

>Where? No where in the Facebook post is it mentioned how sitting at your table using your phone silently is disruptive.
It was answered but once again you can apply basic logic to what was written or deduce the owner didn't write it for no reason.

>Yes, I did play Pokemon GO and eventually deleted it.
>So, you didn't play it.
????????

>Oh. You're a Trump idiot. That explains a lot, actually.
And this is assumption made after an identical example is supposed to be taken as an argument because?

>>27768160
I won't, you were given anwers already and now you are just trying to slide everything by asking an asnwer you will ignore so that you can keep spamming "muh answer muh answer", I don't understand how this is a debating weapon in your mind.
>>
This thread is weird.
Its like reddit vs 4 chan or something.
>>
>>27768317
>I won't
So you've just resigned to being a shitposter then.
Alright.
>>
>>27768183
>>27768216
Crying out loud and calling names is pretty much the last resort for an argument.
>>
>>27768339
i want to be a badass in a restaraunt but mom doesn't let me

fuck adults etc

the thread

enjoy your summer ride on this board
>>
>>27768348
>if i'll be the last to reply i win
>>
>>27768317
>There's a society norm regarding restaraunts and such.
Where? In your own head?
Most people don't care if you use your phone in restaurant.
>Depends on the restaraunt class.
What? What are you talking about?

>I did
Saying it doesn't mean you actually did it.
>I did offer you way to much
Yeah like strawmen, name calling, and exaggeration.

> you can apply basic logic to what was written or deduce the owner didn't write it for no reason
No. You can't. You can make your own assumptions based on your own bias, which you have.
You obviously dislike Pokemon GO and are supportive of anyone who holds your ideals, so you're fabricating scenarios where this person would be in the right.

>????????
Playing the game for 5 minutes in your house and then uninstalling gives you no idea of how the game is typically played in a public setting.

>And this is assumption made after an identical example is supposed to be taken as an argument because?
So you're not denying it, then.
>>
>>27768423
Well I'd give you a serious reply if I had an answer.
>>
>>27768390
Thanks you for shitposting, kid just out of high school starting their under grad.
>>
Did reddit finally invade or something the hells going on?
>>
>>27768519
>reddit xDDD
>>
>>27768519
Depends on who you're calling Reddit here.
>>
File: Capture.png (197KB, 514x753px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
197KB, 514x753px
wow! they've actually said that...
>>
>>27768519
Typical newfags calling other newfags newfags and arguing over PoGo as if it still matters.
>>
>>27768358
Struck a nerve there, friend? That's what you've been doing since the start of this thread.
Now how about you stop doing that fine impersonation of a Republican debating and make reasonable arguments.
For starters, try reiterating what point you were trying to make.

>>27768317
>There's a society norm regarding restaraunts and such.

Yes, and it's not being obnoxious when using your phone, which Go isn't exclusive to nor is the cause of it.
>>
>>27768435
A society norm is a rule system that is widely recognize and accepted among the society.
You can ignore those rules but don't expect to be respected for this, as it should be.
It is taught since the you are born until you are adult, some adults still manage to miss some basic points however.

>What? What are you talking about?
A fast food isn't a Michelin awarded restaraunt nor a any other fine dining one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Types_of_restaurant

>Saying it doesn't mean you actually did it.
And?
I will claim I'm a male will you just tell me "in your opinion maybe" or "you actually aren't"?

>No. You can't. You can make your own assumptions based on your own bias, which you have.
>You obviously dislike Pokemon GO and are supportive of anyone who holds your ideals, so you're fabricating scenarios where this person would be in the right.

I may not have a sucker for Pokemon GO but I definitely dislike when people tend to disturb the other around them when they can for example prevent it by following social norms or really just refraining from playing an app for a hour or less.

Want an explicit example?
Sexual acts in a university classroom is definitely prohibited or against rules, it may fall under the state law in some counties, let's make another example, you cannot attend a class in underwear or sexualized and alluring clothes, sometimes it isn't written or specified, but ain't that common sense? Can you agree on it?

>Playing the game for 5 minutes in your house and then uninstalling gives you no idea of how the game is typically played in a public setting.
"No. You can't. You can make your own assumptions based on your own bias, which you have."

I have played it for at last one week, I live in a place with enough poekstops and such and happen to travel using the train. But the game wasn't of my taste.
>>
Peoples perceptions about society are more about themselves than anyone else.
>>
>So you're not denying it, then.
I'm not even American, but I can't see why this should triggers your tinfoil paranoia hat system.
I'm fairly sure an actual left wing as well as a right wing oriented person wouldn't be wrong at pointing how liberals are hysterical about Trump and love to twist everything coming from him in a negative light.

And most imporantly how this should affect the threads topic.
>>
>>27768470
>if i'll be the last to reply i win
>>
>>27768796
Like I said, give me something to reply to and you'll get a serious reply.
>>
>>27768725
I'm not trying to argue against your points, I'm not that anon, but I have to ask: are you Asian or in the Middle East? Something about the way you speak makes me think you were brought up in a non-Western society where denying conformation is some kinda sin.

Half the reason this thread is even still going is probably due to some West vs East (or American vs non-American) culture clash, that's what made me wonder.
>>
>>27768493
school?
those kids are retarded
some adult teachers will be like
listen up youth
i know more than you and i expect you to learn from my phd

like seriously? really?
fuck you dumb bitch adult

i know my best
i'm gonna be a food critic and shit and earn more money than you lmao
i'm gonna be the very best you hear me granma? ain't police officer gonna stop me sir
>>
File: ynRDnUy.png (11KB, 861x101px) Image search: [Google]
ynRDnUy.png
11KB, 861x101px
>>27768725
>A society norm is a rule system that is widely recognize and accepted among the society.
It's called a societal norm.
I don't know why you giving me a definition of the term. Do you think it makes you sound smart?

>A fast food isn't a Michelin awarded restaraunt nor a any other fine dining one.
That's great because if you actually read the OP you'd know this establishment doesn't have a single Michelin star.

>I will claim I'm a male will you just tell me "in your opinion maybe" or "you actually aren't"?
What are you even talking about?

I don't even know what you're going on about in your next point.
If you saying people are disturbing people by playing Pokemon GO, you're an idiot, and you've been told this isn't the case multiple times now.

>"No. You can't. You can make your own assumptions based on your own bias, which you have."
Since you love definitions I'll give you one in my image.

>I have played it for at last one week
Great. You never played in a public setting around other people, then. You just let it run during your travels and when at home.

>I'm not even American
That much is obvious. Try not talking about American politics, then.
>And most imporantly how this should affect the threads topic.
It shows the type of mentality you posses.
>>
>>27768860
Is this pasta?
>>
>>27768845
Their argument has nothing to do with conformity.
They're arguing that using your phone within an establishment is against societal norms. It's not in most places in the world.
>>
>>27768591
>republican
>assuming political affiliations
>assuming affiliation
>all of these as an attempt to slide the attention from the topic
>>>/pol/

>Yes, and it's not being obnoxious when using your phone, which Go isn't exclusive to nor is the cause of it.

Can't believe you actually got the point.
But even then the owner's claim made sure mobile users in general were aware, so where's the struggle in understanding his intentions.

Also food pics are definetely a better advertising than some Pokemon mobile game.

One is local related even if also debatable, the other is comparable to playing a console during the meal, thing that is expected to be hardly seen at your own home too.
>>
>>27768983
>Also food pics are definetely a better advertising than some Pokemon mobile game.
Not him but you know what's better than food pics and Go?
Both of them.

Seriously you're just shooting yourself in the foot by not taking advantage of them let alone arbitrarily singling them out.
>>
>>27768845
I'm from Europe and of Western culture in general.

>>27768875
>It's called a societal norm.
>I don't know why you giving me a definition of the term. Do you think it makes you sound smart?
You are now aware of said norms, good.
Why would this make me sound smart?

>That's great because if you actually read the OP you'd know this establishment doesn't have a single Michelin star.
In fact it's can be classified as a fine dining one, doesn't make it a Michelin but it's known most of them are fine dining and high level ones. What is your point here?

>What are you even talking about?
>I don't even know what you're going on about in your next point.

You are claiming I didn't play the game and for some reason you claiming I did play it for like 5 minutes.

>If you saying people are disturbing people by playing Pokemon GO, you're an idiot, and you've been told this isn't the case multiple times now.

This local is clearly not for Pokemon GO playing unless you take people with you to eat lobster and expensive food to catch a Pikachu or roam around its property for this sole purpose.
https://www.tripadvisor.it/LocationPhotoDirectLink-g298309-d3327798-i209663709-Magenta_Restaurant-Kuching_Sarawak.html#209663709

>Great. You never played in a public setting around other people, then. You just let it run during your travels and when at home.

Didn't know I had a stalker.
I have played in the park and some isolated streets, I'm not a retard that stops in the middle of a touristic and busy people walking in the main street or travelling to my country trying to enjoy monuments and art.

>It shows the type of mentality you posses.
Basic social norms have no political views to begin with. They are based on common sense.
>>
>>27769271
>Basic social norms have no political views to begin with. They are based on common sense.
This all I need to highlight to show how much of an idiot you are.
I'm honestly tired of dealing with you. You're naive, ignorant, and self-righteous.
I've been arguing in circles with you because you refuse to acknowledge anything I say to further your own ideas and assumptions.
>>
>>27768983
>failing to understand the point is your attempt at debating is comparable to and is rightfully as pea-brained as a Republican caricature
>not refuting actually debating like a Republican
If it quacks like a duck, etc.

>Can't believe you actually got the point
Oh and that is what we call backpedalling, friend. Your point is that "Pokemon Go is disruptive," and not "obnoxious phone usage is disruptive and isn't exclusive to Go" like every fucking person is trying to tell you.
>>
>>27769066
This kind of restaurant doesn't target random GO players, let's be honest, it may be as well a "historical" local by this point, some locals don't even require advertising since their customers and habitue will share and recommend it anyway. Solid restaraunts and pubs will be hardly affected by a rain on a Facebook wall when there are guides and more reliable sites with raters. Like what will these drama queens achieve? Will they point at food? At service? At hygiene? How will a rant over Pokemon GO affect actual people that barely even care or know this app? Claiming wi-fi doesn't work there would have more impact than "this app only an addicted would care about in the middle of a fine meal isn't welcome there".
>>
>>27769379
How does that change the fact that it would increase the amount of customers he gets?

Hell more often than not these types of restaurants don't open during the day hours so use that time to accommodate them and earn more.
Instead he chose to not only complain about Go players but inadvertantly every single Phone user that has been in his establishment or following his facebook page. Which of course has had a pretty large backlash on him.
>>
>>27760314
Sure it's summer in here
>>
>>27769318
Whatever makes you sleep at night, anon.
I guess there should be a class action against this oppressive, ignorant, misogynist, technophobic restaraunt owner. Why isn't this outrageous act of war against the humanity not trending or having reactions on change.org yet?

>>27769324
Does this reply even have point or is on topic?
I see republican etc...

>Your point is that "Pokemon Go is disruptive," and not "obnoxious phone usage is disruptive and isn't exclusive to Go" like every fucking person is trying to tell you.

It isn't.
You're most likely the one who has suddenly jumped on "wtf we should sit in silence watching the plate and they can't take our phones etc" argument.

No any other person has actually claimed what you are trying to set as a fact.
You can clearly see some think people should be allowed to use phones ìn every way the like it in some places regardless of the context.
>>
>>27769585
>I guess there should be a class action against this oppressive, ignorant, misogynist, technophobic restaraunt owner.
Thanks for proving my point.
>>
>>27769467
It would not, would you purchase jewels from Tiffany on daily basis if there was a pokestop in front or inside its property?

>Instead he chose to not only complain about Go players but inadvertantly every single Phone user that has been in his establishment or following his facebook page. Which of course has had a pretty large backlash on him.
Yes he did, he was innapropriate in his own way, but doubt said people were reading about this on their phones inside said local, as I'm sure the kind of group of people that attends this place knows what the restaraunt is about.

And I disagree he does attack every phone user when it's clear he had a rant over a specific kind, the one that behaves inappropriatly and may disrespect other customers.

And considering this was shared on Facebook where people cry about literally everything that doesn't even affect them, most of the rates were as relevant as the downvotes on Reddit or the same Likes and Dislikes on FB itself.
It's not like 4chan is new to to raids.
>>
>>27769699
>It would not
Except it would, this is a restaurant anon not a jeweler. The two can't even be compared.
>>
>>27769607
Thanks bro, this owner will pay for my and everyone else damaged feels. #neveragain #6millionCPvapreonlost #teammystic #dontGO
>>
>>27769740
An expensive one isn't really that different, that's like buying gadgets and games as excuse for a Pokemon wifi distribution at GameStop.
>>
>>27769785
>An expensive one isn't really that different
Not that this is a particularly expensive restaurant.

And keep in mind, well known =/= expensive.
>>
>>27769271
>Why would this make me sound smart?
Why would anyone post a definition of a term when not asked to do so?

>What is your point here?
What is your point posting about fast food and Michelin class restaurants?

>You are claiming I didn't play the game and for some reason you claiming I did play it for like 5 minutes.
If you did you would have known that Pokemon Go isn't disruptive as it's simple
gameplay mechanics doesn't warrant unwanted behavior by itself

>I have played in the park and some isolated streets
Good for you. Point is, you never observed that actual people playing Pokemon Go are as far away as twitter posts make you think they behave, which you seem to like to insinuate every chance you get.

>that last sentence
Ah yes, the common sense card. Haven't heard that one in a while. What people who like to use this in their arguments fail to realize is that "common sense" is that it's inductive reasoning at best, and sweeping generalizations at worst. You've pretty much proven your mentality that everything you believe in is true.
Your little tangent about political views again solidifies that you think anyone that disagrees with you is a /pol/ shitposter.
>>
>>27769585
>I guess there should be
>You're most likely the one
>No any other person has actually claimed
>You can clearly see
Oh no, Anon's gone full retard again with those assumptions again
>>
>>27760556
Read the OP
>chef
OP said it was the restaurant owner. Not the chef. This isn't an employee.
>>
>>27769943
>Why would anyone post a definition of a term when not asked to do so?
You didn't ask it, you clearly required it to be specified since such simple concept was kept ignored.

>What is your point posting about fast food and Michelin class restaurants?
It was answered in at least 3 posts already, what are you trying to achieve by ignoring clear answers regarding the argument?
How can you fail to see these simple differencies and contexts in the real world?

>If you did you would have known that Pokemon Go isn't disruptive as it's simple
gameplay mechanics doesn't warrant unwanted behavior by itself
Distraction and annoyance are part of its effects, gameplay mechanics contribute to said causes, need to remind you of the stampede in NY over a Vaporeon? Or the people who play it while working or driving? Or those who walk in private properties without permission?

It doesn't warrant however it happens to cause it frequently, why wouldn't an activity want to prevent it?

>Ah yes, the common sense card. Haven't heard that one in a while. What people who like to use this in their arguments fail to realize is that "common sense" is that it's inductive reasoning at best, and sweeping generalizations at worst. You've pretty much proven your mentality that everything you believe in is true.
Your little tangent about political views again solidifies that you think anyone that disagrees with you is a /pol/ shitposter.
wtf? i hate common sense now!
It's stupid, unhealthy and against the common sense!

Seriously anon, the common sense is part and present in every culture and society.
If you are willing to not follow it feel free too, you will hardly gain any approval or respect by others from your own misbehavior among others.

If you were so upset about the big bad bully owner you just wouldn't visit his restaraunt but instead you are trying to pull a sort of crusade and are throwing away every common sense and etiquette and social normatives with an actual base.
>>
>>27769585
>It isn't.
Then what is? Would you care to reiterate it? Because this argument wouldn't have had happened if you didn't parade your self-righteous "Someone who isn't retarded enough to catch Pokemon in a restaraunt and not preserving the restaraunt atmosphere." schlock.
Where did I get the impression that's the point of your argument? Surprise, you posted it. >>27766665
And as other anons have tried reasoning with you, playing Pokemon Go wouldn't disrespect the "unspoken code" of not being a retard in a public eatery.
All the while acting like you know how to debate, when all you've done is spout logical fallacies.
>>
>>27767252
it's kinda so so for me. typical of restaurants here in that serves so called western food. but maybe that's just me.
>>
>>27770461
It isn't necessary disruptive as app itself, however most of what it causes happened to be so.
Which yeah, it should be enough among with many more reasons to drop this app or ban it from some locals, some administrations deliver fines over texting since it puts other people in damage too. Some have rightfully banned it as whole from the market. Why would you complain against a similar scenario that is much lighter in comparison to those above?

Disrespecting the atmoshpare of a certain fine dining is pretty much disrespecting those who are around you, you may be even unaware of that at the time but it wouldn't change what is being done there. A fine dining already hints at privacy and decency. Is playing an app the reason you would go in such place?
>>
>>27770653
>Is playing an app the reason you would go in such place?
It's certainly a reason to notice the place. Going in is a different story and depends on the person.
No doubt he has turned people off even non Go Players.
>>
>>27761933
I remember that too, in Kindergarten or whatever and Pokemon was banned we made no Pokemon signs and mine had a shit ton of drawn Pokemon on it. I even used a Charmeleon toy I had to draw one.
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.