[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone find it a little weird

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (8KB, 208x208px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8KB, 208x208px
Dragonite and zubat have already been revealed in the trailers as normal Pokemon, even golbat has been revealed normal if I can remember, and since only gen1 pokes are getting alola forms, Crobat is not a gen 1 poke..... So what is the deal with these?.......
>>
I have a weird feeling they're gonna throw a whole new other mechanic at us
>>
There are also regular Meowths, so we can't jump into conclusions. Hopefully Dragonite will get an alola form and make it better looking.
>>
>>27757518
What trailer was dragonite in?
>>
Could be setting up to reveal their Megas.
>>
>>27757638
Only regular meowth we've seen is the protagonist's mum's and its already been mentioned that its because they moved there from another region
>>
>>27757638
No, you cunt
>>27757345
>>
>>27757660
He was in other trailers, battle trailers
>>
I don't think it's megas or else they would've shown crobat
>>
>>27757735
Yeah, the fact that its Zubat is weird.

Best theory I've seen so far is that its more Alolan forms, but that the regular forms are also in game too. Maybe Alolan Dragonite is only found/evolved on a certain mountain top, Alolan Zubats are only on a certain island.

Or its something brand new.
>>
>>27757808
They went out of their way to mention that their wings are similar which really threw me off speculation wise.
>>
>>27757660
We saw Dragonite fighting Alolan Exeggutor and we saw Team Skull use Zubat and Golbat.
>>
>>27757518
Seems pretty normal to me. You can get old Pokemon in the game, and surprise, Zubats are easy to get in pretty much every Pokemon game. I don't think there's anything else going on here other than they needed old Pokemon to demonstrate on.
>>
>>27757518
They Are trolling us for sure
>>
>>27757518
the battle trailers don't count. they're all specifically built to showcase attacks and so the type distribution is all over the place, they're all wild which makes no sense, several don't even appear in sensible environments, and if they were indications of in-game availability then that means we'd be swimming in pseudos. Zubat and Golbat are different as they were in actual gameplay footage and not little demo bubbles.
>>
>>27757518
What's weird about that? Not every pokemon from kanto has an alola difference
>>
Either megas or synchro forms.
>>
Maybe Alohan Golbat won't evolve?
>>
>>27758009
They do count, otherwise they wouldn't have been shown
>>
>>27758038
That seems like that wouldn't make sense, since plumeria has a normal golbat
>>
>>27758015
It is weird, only Kanto Pokemon are getting alola forms, there are no gen 2,3,4,5, or 6 Pokemon alola forms, and Crobat isn't a gen 1 poke
>>
>>27758009
>>
yeah but a team skull grunt has a golbat at some point
>>
try to figure out another typing for dragonite... it has wings.. and it's a dragon!
>>
Ok guys i've been trying to decipher moon runes

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/sun_moon/pokemon/160812_07.html ( is dragonite )

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/sun_moon/pokemon/160812_08.html ( is zubat )

See the thing is, the site gives us the pokedex entries of sun ( left ) and moon ( right ) for each pokemon of these evolution lines

I've traded them on google translate ( iknow.. ) but even though the translation isn't the best, there is absolutely nothing new except the pokedex entries are slightly different from past versions

I also note that other pokemon pages on the japanese site doesnt have the split pokedex entry thing

So i think, twitter was just hyping for nothing, and dragonite + zubat was just to put new pokedex entries on the site

Still it's rather odd we are only getting gen one pokemon
>>
>>27758649
>Still it's rather odd we are only getting gen one pokemon

And why those two in particular?
>>
>>27758698
well.. the japanese site is rather stupid

like you have this page
(http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/sun_moon/grow/160701_01.html )
its solely purpose is to teach you that pokemons are evolving
( and they show garchomp line without its mega evolution )

I think we shouldn't think too much about this, and that it's just trolling. It was dragonite and zubat, as it could have been anything else, they just wanted to show exemple of new pokedex entries
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.