[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ALOLAN DRAGONITE & ZUBAT CONFIRMED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: dragonite.jpg (59KB, 527x632px) Image search: [Google]
dragonite.jpg
59KB, 527x632px
Zubat and Dragonite are in the list on the official website

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/sun_moon/pokemon/160812_07.html
>>
>>27757044
Dragonite already appears in trailers, so not get alolan form

Alolan Crobat is posible, but if are talking about same thing for Dragonite and Crobat... Mega-Dragonite and Mega-Crobat confirmed?
>>
>>27757044
Can you guys just believe me...?
>>27750417
>>
maybe dragonite in the trailer came from other regions
>>
>>27757079
Meowth also appears, but we still have Alolan Meowth
>>
I hope this really means this
>>
>>27757206
No, retarded. Is your mother's Meowth, and you arent native of Alola. All alolans Meowths are Meowth alolan form
>>
Dragonite will be Dragon/fairy because he eats a lot of sweets.
And because there will be 100 new fairy pokemon
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-13-10-04-54.png (552KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-13-10-04-54.png
552KB, 1080x1920px
>>27757044
>translated to English
Uhhh
>>
>>27757206
>>27757255
This >>27757180
>>
It's listed with zubat as pokemon that live in Alola, they are found in their original forms. It's literally the opposite of Alola form confirmation.
>>
>>27757044
pretty sure it just says Spotted in Alola
So that would mean its not a different form
but Crobat has a possibility
>>
So they can have a Mega, otherwise they could put LEDYBA on the website and not these ones
>>
>>27757044
>http://www.pokemonrubysapphire.com/en-us/pokemon/pokemon/seviper
>http://www.pokemonrubysapphire.com/en-us/pokemon/pokemon/zangoose
>http://www.pokemonrubysapphire.com/en-us/pokemon/pokemon/milotic
Before ORAS came out they made these same kinds of pages for Zangoose, Seviper, and Milotic and everybody took that as confirmation that they were going to get megas. Don't fall for it again /vp/.
>>
Because in ORAS there weren't new pokemon, so they put those ones
>>
>>27757280
It seriously took me 5 times to process what you were saying because of your broken English.
>>
How on earth does inner focus translate to sexual fresh green?
>>
>>27757291
>sexual fresh green
>>
Why isn't sexual fresh green a meme yet?
>>
>>27757421
Those at least had some relevant information. Version exclusives and how to evolve Feebas.

Maybe we'll have Mega Dragonite and Mega Crobat.
>>
File: Sx1iTD9.png (80KB, 745x600px) Image search: [Google]
Sx1iTD9.png
80KB, 745x600px
>sexual fresh green
>>
File: The More You Know (701KB, 1116x811px) Image search: [Google]
The More You Know
701KB, 1116x811px
>>27760187
The Japanese language is written with a combination of borrowed Chinese characters (kanji) that carry specific meanings and syllabic characters (kana) that represent sounds but have no meaning in and of themselves. Kanji make it easy to distinguish between homophones (of which Japanese has an absolutely retarded number of for some reason).

Until gen 5 the text in Pokémon games was written exclusively in kana, so that kids who didn't know enough kanji could still read the text phonetically and rely on context to know what was being said. Move and ability names are still written in kana though, so Google translate has to basically guess which meaning of the phrase is meant. In this case it's reading せいしんりょく, the Japanese name of Inner Focus, as 性新緑 (sexual fresh green), when the intended meaning is 精神力 (force of will).

By the way, even specific kanji characters can have different meanings depending on context, which means even the correct kanji spelling can be mistranslated with hilarious results. For example 精神力 can also translate to semen power.
>>
>>27761660
you need to post here more often. can you read the text on the poster in the cove lily motel?

lemme see if i can find a better pic
>>
>>27757079
>meowth was already in the trailers so its not getting an alola form.
Kys
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.