[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mistery of Marshadow type

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (402KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
402KB, 1920x1080px
We know Marshadow has an unique typing.

If Marshadow forms a trio with Solgaleo and Lunaala, it will get Psychic type, so let's see what type combinations hasn't Psychic yet.

>Psychic/Poison
>Psychic/Bug (yet it seems Alolan Butterfree can get that).
>Psychic/Electric (not anymore because Raichu)

These are the two unique type combinations. We can even discard Psychic/Bug.

Psychic/Poison has a lot of sense in enviromental Alola. I'm convinced that will be Marshadow type.
>>
Well, this makes sense.
>>
We have never had a Poison-type legendary. Given the name, and the fact that Marshadow's typing is apparently special enough to advertise while people are begging for a Poison legendary, I think it's a safe bet it will be half Poison.
I think Poison/Dark would better fit the name, and also give it supremacy over the other two. Skuntank and Drapion already match that typing, though.
>>
Dark/fairy hopefully
>>
>>27756987

OP here.

100% convinced Marshadow will be Psychic, sharing that type with Solgaleo and Lunaala.
>>
>>27756888
>trips

Confirmed that Marshadow will be the first pokemon with triple typing

Psychic/Steel/Ghost
>>
>marSHADOW
>he thinks it won't beat the box legendaries with dark type
>>
>>27756888
>>27757000
Trip OP guarantees Psychic type.
>>
One supposed leak anon said it would be a psychic type with a secondary which randomizes every switch in
>>
Marshadow typing is Psychic/Random
>>
>>27756888
Where the fuck does Marshadow even come from? I've always seen it around here, is it from a "leak"?
>>
> Marshadow is based on MissingNo and its type is Bird
>>
File: Today on Mythbusters.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Today on Mythbusters.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
>>27757040
>>27757071
So it's just an uncontrolled Arceus? Sounds like it would be more of a detriment to the owner than the opponent.
I'd still like to see it, though.
>>
>>27757040
>>27757071
Yeah but Psychic/Random still needs a base.

>>27757095
Copyrighted name that came out with Solgaleo and Lunala's names.
>>
>>27757111
Please be real

Trips of truth
>>
>>27756888
>it will get Psychic type
>Assuming
>Assuming wrong

It's going to be a unique type, not unique typing.
>>
>>27756888
It could be that it has two different forms, as seems to be the general theory for many pokes this generation. It's name makes me think of the eclipse, and since there are two forms of eclipse, it could be that Marshadow has a uniquex form in each game. Both Solgaleo and Lunalaa are weak to dark, so the second type could be another weakness each one individually possesses.

TLDR: Marshadow possibly dark with two forms reflecting eclipse.
>>
>>27757040
>>27757071
>>27736707
>>
>>27757278
Solar eclipse form and lunar eclipse form makes sense t b h
>>
>>27756888
One of the leaks said it has "very" unique typing.

That doesn't sound like just an unused type combo, more like something completely new like triple typing or changeable types.
>>
>>27756888
Psychic/Normal?
>>
>>27757544
Or based on what we've seen with other Pokemon so far: type that changes with whatever Terrain is active.
>>
>>27756888
Is obviously sound type you dip
>>
>>27756888
Marshadow will be it who is reflected when the sun and moon becomes ones. Let that sink in for a moment and the typing shall be revealed
>>
Marshadow introduce the new type "MARS TYPE" . Alien Pokemon from 5 gen also get MARS TYPE .
>>
>>27757557

Girafarig
>>
>>27757667
Shit forgot about that
>>
>>27756888
eclipse doesn't exist, it's just a lack of light

Marshadow, being the eclipse pokemon

>has no type at all

his type is neutral like struggle
>>
>>27757032
>Solgaleo
>sol = spanish for sun
>galileo = proposed that the earth orbited the sun
>not a Fire type
>>
>>27757762
>sun
>made of fire
>>
>>27756888
Maybe Marshadow will be the first triple type pokemon.
>>
>>27757032

>thinking dark type has anything to do with darkness when the original Japanese translation of dark type has nothing to do with darkness

I hate these walkers

>they should introduce light type

Funking Faggot, the lot of ya
>>
>>27757788
>sun
>made of steel
>>
File: natu.jpg (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
natu.jpg
33KB, 500x500px
>Mistery
>>
What if it's the ??? type that Curse use to be?
>>
>>27757910
A lion eating the sun was a symbol for making metal ya know.
>>
>>27756888
Or it'll be Fire/Dark

>Super Effective against both Psychic, Steel and Ghost
>Resistant to both Steel and Ghost, and completely immune to Psychic
It's the perfect Trio Master
>>
>>27756888
>inb4 it's Shadow Lugia
>>
>>27759766

Houndoom and Littlen final evo say hi
>>
Psychic/Poison

It's a scorpion
SCREENCAP PLZ
>>
Psychic/Poison
>new type combo
>first Poison-type legendary
>Psychic like Solgaleo and Lunala
>>
>>27756888
if there is any truth, even slightly, in the bs multitype leaks it could actually be that marShadow shadows its opponent's type and changes accordingly
>>
>>27757544

You've got it backwards.

If Marshadow had something like triple typing or a personal type, the leaker would have just said so or at least called it "special". Simply calling it very unique implies it's a crazy combo while still being in the system, like say Ice/Fire.

It reminds me of how Serebii knew Genesect's typing and hinted at it being peculiar, when it turned out to just be Bug/Steel.
>>
>>27757095

The following names were similarly trademarked back in February and March, months before their reveals:

Solgaleo
Lunaala
Marshadow
Ashimari (Jap. Popplio)
Nyabby (Jap. Litten)
Mokuroh (Jap. Rowlet)

Then came the Chinese leaker who's gotten tons of things right. He had this to say:
>Marshadow is a Mythical Pokemon
>Very unique typing
>>
>>27757032
>he thinks Dark type has anything to do with darkness
>when Shadow Ball, Shadow Claw, Shadow Sneak, Shadow Punch, Shadow Force, Gengar (Shadow Pokemon), and Moongeist Beam (Shadow Ray in JP) are all Ghost type
wow you're a retard
>>
>>27761004
That's stupid. Something is either unique or it isn't, there's no in-between.
>>
>>27757877

>what is dark pulse

just because dark type has mostly to do with dirty fighting and underhanded tactics doesn't mean it doesn't have to do with actual darkness as well.
>>
>>27761599
Dark Pulse is described "a horrible aura imbued with dark thoughts."

Dark Void is what you are talking about.
Night Daze also kinda fits.
>>
>>27761004
I think you're trying too hard to parse the phrasing of something translated from Chinese.
>>
>>27761599
It can be associated with literal darkness indirectly because fighting in the dark gives an unfair advantage to nocturnal Pokemon, thugs tend to be active at night, evil is almost always associated with darkness, etc.
>>
>>27756888
>Solgaleo and Lunaala
I can't imagine it forming a trio because it looks so different.

It's probably a dark or flying fairy of some kind.
>>
>>27757111
>alolan MissingNo
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.