[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey everyone, can someone recommend a good place to find out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: worldmap.png (4KB, 383x287px) Image search: [Google]
worldmap.png
4KB, 383x287px
hey everyone,

can someone recommend a good place to find out where I can find certain types of pokémon and at what level?

basically a place where I can quickly find pokémon of a type that is weak to a pokémon I am trying to level up, but that are also not at a too low / high level

thanks!
>>
Bulbapedia
>>
>>27755057
Yeah, just find an area that's at a suitable point in the game for the level of opponent Pokémon you're after, then work backwards until you get a type match.
>>
>>27755057
bulbapedia is nice but it's a huge hassle because I have to
>go to the page of each type that is weak against mine
>on each of those pages open a page for each pokémon of that type in the game
>on each of those pages open a page for each location with that pokémon
>check that I have access to that location and at what level the pokémon is

to level up a single dude I have to open 30 tabs and do 20min of research, and I'm pretty sure there must be an easier way to do this
>>
>>27755140
You're a fucking idiot
>>
>>27755238
if you know a better way for me to know exactly which pokémon of a specific type at a specific level in a specific game, pease let me know
>>
>>27755140
>>27755272

Jfc anon just do some research. Why are you expecting people to spoon feed you so fucking much? Are you 12 and have ADHD ?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.