[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One of them couldnt become a trial captain Guess which one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

File: sunmooncaptain.png (471KB, 950x631px) Image search: [Google]
sunmooncaptain.png
471KB, 950x631px
One of them couldnt become a trial captain

Guess which one
>>
>>27754502
I'm starting to think my boy Guzma was better off dodging that "Captain" bullet, when you put it that way.
>>
>>27754502
Kekachu*

Idk maybe you have to have some connections to be a captain and NigGuzma was just some slum kid, be weird to have a leader antagonist weaker than some gym leader level trainer.
>>
>>27754502
There's probably a written exam with some bullshit gotcha questions, you need to be a smug asshole who reads Wikipedia all day to pass
>>
>>27754502
>One of them couldnt become a trial captain

Almost all of the Trial Captains are children- there's probably some sort of screening process based on morality, health, etc..

Maybe Guzma has a smokers lung ontop of just being an asshole.
>>
Or maybe Guzma just sucked ass
>>
You know how Guzma was talking to Kukui it sounded as if both of them couldn't be trail captains.
>>
>>27754502
how shit must he be if he lost to someone wearing an ascot.
>>
>>27754502
>fat ginger with aspergers who still carries around his boo-boo keys and wears a chastity belt
who designed this thing
also what the fuck is that thing on his forehead
its not his eyebrows
>>
>>27755071
It's a unibrow.
>>
>>27755100
but he has a set of eyebrows underneath that
>>
>>27755133
Thats eyelashes and above unibrow from too much fapping
>>
>>27754502
I'm guessing it takes extensive talent and knowledge to be considered for a trial captain position. Guzma probably has all the passion on Earth but not enough raw competence.
>>
>>27754688
I completely agree with this. I bet that your morality probably has a lot to do with it. Guzma was probably a great battler but he didnt "luv muh pokemons" enough.

Im not really sure wjy Kukui couldnt do it. Maybe he's not that great at battling?
>>
>>27754502
>Guzma uses Ariados and Alola's rodent shitmon
How this shitter ever had the delusion he's captain material is beyond me. His team is mid-game generic youngster material at best.
>>
Well he was a captain, bit he kept making too many skull puns and brought one of those skeleton models they use for science class around with him all the time. He kept trying to do a ventriloquist act but his mouth was obviously moving and it freaked the kids out a little bit when he started to use the word "boner" in day to day speech. I mean, he didn't mean -that- kind of boner since he used to be old fashioned, I mean he loves older people so much he dyed his hair white , and mostly just because the elderly are so close to becoming skeletons anyways, but anyways he was just too freaky to keep as a trial captain, so he ran off and started a gang after doing a 180 on the way he acts. I think he mentioned something about an "MTV"? Not sure what that is. Anyways, dude wasn't suitable for the kids.
>>
>>27755557
Kukui doesn't seem like the type to want to be a captain, maybe guzma is just sort of assuming kukui wanted to be a captain.
>>
File: a9b.gif (714KB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
a9b.gif
714KB, 500x240px
>>27755071
>and wears a chastity belt
Cannot unsee. Thanks, now I like him even more.

>also what the fuck is that thing on his forehead
>its not his eyebrows
It is his unibrow, it looks like they're designing him to be dorky kind of like the end period of showa era manga.

Again, this board has such a huge stick in its ass. People got pissy about M-Slowbro for being silly on purpose, once again people got upset when Alolan Exeggutor was goofy on purpose, and now you can't even forgive this obvious intentional otaku character without throwing around autism/aspergers/etc like the overused buzzwords they are.
>>
File: osmt.jpg (142KB, 302x618px) Image search: [Google]
osmt.jpg
142KB, 302x618px
>>27755810
>>27755133
>but he has a set of eyebrows underneath that
Pic related, his eyes are technically open but instead he is closing his pupils. Somehow.

Just 2D doing 2D things.
>>
What if Kukui and Guzma were always just too laid back without any real drive?
Getting rejected for Trial Captain was the turning point in their lives. To Kukui it was a wake-up call so he buckled down and became a Professor (at this point being too old to be a Trial Captain), whereas his best friend Guzma grew to hate authority figures and start a counterculture gang to rebel.
>>
>>27754502
guzma had only 2 pokemon and he needed 3 to become a trial captain
>>
>>27756022
God, it'd be so good and retarded at the same time. I love absurd things.
>>
>>27754502
The more I look at that fat piece of shit the more I dislike his design.
>>
>>27754502
the fatso reminds me of gus from Broken Age
>>
>>27756083
but he was made specifically for the fat nerds that sit at home whining all the time like you and the rest of the people on this board
>>
>>27754502
Kek. Guzcuck.
>>
>>27756083
i agree, guzma sucks
>>
File: 1468369486954.jpg (96KB, 483x411px) Image search: [Google]
1468369486954.jpg
96KB, 483x411px
They clearly need some fucking REPRESENTATION to show that people with autism can also do things

That, and all white men should die
>>
File: 58309013_p0_master1200.jpg (192KB, 480x339px) Image search: [Google]
58309013_p0_master1200.jpg
192KB, 480x339px
Sophocles is cute! Cute!
>>
File: image.jpg (135KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135KB, 620x350px
>Team Skull actually just wants to reform the captain system to make it based on merit
>>
>>27754502
the fat kid?
>>
Why is everyone attributing 'fat' to describe him? I mean, recognize him through his talent please, not his fat percentage.
>>
Sophocles would fuck him up any minute
>>
>>27756979
Hey Fatty
>>
>>27756278
Does that mean we could finally have a MALE Florges?!
>>
>>27757221
Hey Skelly.
>>
>>27754688
We see Guzma rolling around with 2 Pokemon, one of which is Ariados, for a fight

I don't have a hard time believing he's totally shit with Pokemon
>>
>>27756629
So he is a Chaosfag?
>>
>>27754502
>Couldn't became a captain
>decides to be a villian
Guzma is just a spoiled kid who didn't get what he wanted as a child. Worst team leader.
>>
>>27756629

>Reforms the Captain System to be based on merit.
>Still winds up not making Captain because he uses shit like Ariados.

At least use a Drapion man, c'mon.
>>
Guzma is just trying to highlight the racism against Dark-types. Guaran-fucking-teed there is no "Dark-type trial" in the game and he stole the Z-Crystal for it.
>>
>>27754502
Sophocles at least might be smart
>>
The trial captain title is assigned based on skill with pokemon, not how much you want to suck their cock

Guzma has a fucking Ariados
>>
>>27755071
>omega symbol

Primal Groudon confirmed for fat autist
>>
Sophocles is going to put you down
>>
>>27755677
Yep, considering that the Boss uses that shitmon, I'm guessing every Skull grunt is gonna be sending out Zubat, and Koffing, all day every day yet again.
>>27757261
The species that evolves into it is female only. So no.
>>
>>27754688
>Almost all of the Trial Captains are children

Heh, you mentioning this makes me wonder if the whole Trial Captain thing is something only children and very young adults could do. Y'know, as a part of some tradition or something.
>>
Sophocles is a manchild but he's supposed to be extremely smart. He's said to be an inventor so he's like the Chris-chan version of Clemont
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.