[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you plan to deal with the fact that China is going to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

File: Sun_Version_logo_Ch-tc.png (123KB, 559x216px) Image search: [Google]
Sun_Version_logo_Ch-tc.png
123KB, 559x216px
How do you plan to deal with the fact that China is going to fully leak SM weeks before the release date?
>>
>>27753683
Op is fag but I'm curious
>>
I want to be surprised with the evolutions / new mons. but then again i'm having a hard time staying off this board.
>>
Never let China have their own-language translations again.
>>
>>27753766
I am opposite, I want to know as much as possible, I love that all of Kali's leaked
>>
>>27753807
Kalos* fuck typos
>>
>>27753683
By reading every detail to see if the game is actually as good as it looks, so I can decide if I want to keep my pre-order or get CFW instead.
>>
>>27753731
Pot calling the kettle
>>
>>27753683
I don't give a shit. Have to wait an extra week as a european anyways.
>>
>>27754070
Lol am fag too it's okay
>>
>>27753683
By waiting for the cia to drop
>>
>>27754197
/Thread
>>
inject it
>>
I dont really mind leaks but its getting borring its not a suprise anymore if there comes a new pokemon cuz the pokemon are ones we already knew about because the leaks and if someone will leak the whole game i dont wanna read it because it wil ruin the game for me so i dont really mind pokemon but if they gonna leak all the pokemon iam not watching it and iam going to wacth anything else of the game till i cleared the game than iam gonna look up al the sexy gen 7 pokemon
>>
Who the fuck cares?
>>
Is china to blame for this generations leaking? Everything from trailers to final evos are already out before gamefreak has to time to click upload on youtube.
>>
The final starter evos being leaked this early has already made me care a lot less about avoiding spoilers close to release. That was one of the best parts of playing XY blind.
>>
>>27754070
second that
>>
>>27754696
Dude are you 3?
>>
>>27753683
>Announce chinese language version for S&M like it's a big a deal
>Loads of chinks leaking the game left and right
China was a mistake
>>
>>27754696
Use fucking commas, you american illitterate
>>
>>27754873
I love leaks, so bless the chinks, and the cheap goods they provide us.
>>
I'm glad, since we're getting the game 5 days late anyways.
>>
>>27754904
>>27754873
>Trusting chinks.
>Not believing they're just going to make chinese knock-offs for you to buy like gullible retards.
>>
>>27753683
Jesus Christ I am tired of people complaining about leaks.

NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO CHECK THIS STUFF OUT YOU MEDIOCRE DUNCES

For my part though I'm enjoying the leaks this season. Its making me more hyped instead of less.
>>
>>27753805
>>27754726
>>27754750
>>27754873
>>27754955
Whether you like leaks or not, there is no way in hell they should ever allow Chinese to work on Pokemon ever again.

Japan trusted them not to be niggers and they went full nigger mode with the leaks.
>>
>>27753683
I'm going to get everything spoiled by Amerifats anyways so might as well make sure that they get spoiled as well. I love China right now. Their leaks cannot come early enough.
>>
>>27753683
I really fucking hope they'll leak some info about actual gameplay, because at this point I'm pretty hyped, but I don't want another XY-tier disappointment. Would prefer to know if the game is piss-easy beforehand.
>>
>>27755009
>I like companies withholding important information about the product so I don't know if I'm being ripped off

Do you want another ORAS? The chinks may be our saviors in these uncertain times.
>>
>>27755050
I've already decided I'll go in handicapping myself for the first playthrough. Stick with 2-3 pokemon if we get Gen 5 experience system, which it looks like we might. If not, rotate out when it looks like they'll get overleveled and train someone new. If it ends up having decent difficulty I can always catch back up later.
>>
My reaction will be to play and beat it on my hacked 3DS weeks before it comes out.
>>
>>27755097
The thing with handicapping yourself is that it's valid when you somewhat know the game, in XY not using the new exp-share cause some problems later in the game. Having to handicap myself to enjoy the game means it's badly designed.
If gen 5 exp system is back I'll do the opposite: train everything that strikes my fancy, maybe even up to 12 mons and see what sticks.
>>
>>27755097
>>27755236
Gen V EXP scaling is back, we've known this since E3.

Hopefully Gen VI EXP Share is back too but the downscaling hits even harder.
>>
>>27755236
I honestly wish I hadn't used the exp share in XY. Having being levels below would have been better than absolutely facerolling everything.

I'll start off limiting myself, it'll be easier to grind a while and level up if I need to than make it harder later if I get too powerful.
>>
>>27753683
By thanking them, you ungrateful piece of shit.
>>
>>27755271
>Gen V EXP scaling is back, we've known this since E3.

Thats good, makes my limited team more viable so I don't end up with massively overlevelled supermons
>>
File: 1463630320840.png (86KB, 233x272px) Image search: [Google]
1463630320840.png
86KB, 233x272px
>>27755066
>ORAS was a rip-off
Only if you were a pathetic frontierfag.

If you really care that much about being ripped off you shouldn't preorder or buy the goddamn games on the first day of their release and let everyone else play and decide for you like the spineless poorfag you are.

Besides, the only things that the officials haven't mentioned now is confirming the final evos, Marshadow, Rockruff's evolution, the ghost snowman, and the rugby monkey. Everything else is either baseless rumors or already proven to be true.

If you don't like what you see now, maybe you should stick with one of the older games or Pokemon Go.
>>
File: 17.png (1KB, 80x96px) Image search: [Google]
17.png
1KB, 80x96px
>>27755371
>there are people who actually think that ORAS isn't by far the worst games in the series and an offense to anyone with remotely decent taste that does literally everything wrong and goes out of its way to intentionally shit on the player at every turn
>there are ACTUALLY people on /v/ and /vp/ who would use the above greentext unironically and genuinely believe the statements made in it
>>
>>27753683

I love Spoilers.

If you don't like Spoilers then stay off internet.
>>
>>27755009
Were past gens different? Japan knows better than to trust china with anything
>>
I'll download the .cia of it and play it weeks before everyone else I know. And be the coolest guy in my programming classes.
>>
Who plays Pokemon on the release day anyways?
>>
>>27755543
Everyone?
>>
>>27755543
millions of people
>>
>>27755050
>Would prefer to know if the game is piss-easy beforehand.
But you got Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, Pearl, Heart Gold, Soul Silver, Black, White, Black 2, White 2, X, Y, Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire as enough proof, why do you need more?
>>
>>27755543
You dont?
>>
>>27755658
You forgot Platinum, mate.
>>
>>27755658
>Platinum best and hardest confirmed
>>
>>27754197
BANE?
>>
I actually want to know all or most the pokemon before playing so I'm okay with them leaking.
I don't want to know the story or anything other than gameplay too.
>>
>>27755423
Im going to buy OR tomorrow, why you hate it so much? The only complain I hear is BF but I will play competitive anyways...
>>
>>27755809
ORAS is very easy. Not as bad as XY, but still. Its not a bad game really, its just far from the best.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.