[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No idea if something like this exists I would like to try a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: LOL.jpg (71KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
LOL.jpg
71KB, 500x376px
No idea if something like this exists

I would like to try a rom hack where fucked up shit happens in the story. Pokemon actually die, people getting killed by criminal trainers using pokemon. Not in a gta kind of way, but more so a plot based story. As long as you don't use gen 5 assets
>>
File: 1.png (6KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
6KB, 240x160px
Pokemon Adventures: Green Version

I mean, kind of.
Not sure if it's what you're looking for or if it's even completed but it's something.
>>
>>27752332
CAWPS and Outlaw.
>>
>>27752332
Pokemon Insurgence. Except it's not really a romhack but a rpgmaker(I think) game. There are cultists that revere legendary pokemons and make sacrifices to them and shit like that. There are also Delta species pokemon. It's allright, not 100% done yet though, you can only get to the 6th badge
>>
Pokemon reborn? It' edgy as fuck
>>
>>27752332
snakewood
>>
>>27752332
you sound like an edgy poopyhead
>>
I thought of making one about an evil nation. The goal to be the edgiest motherfucker in the land. The Leader of the nation wants the strongest trainer to become his General and take over the other regions. The gym leaders are all evil as fuck and the elite four are even more fucking evil. Shit.
Ironically the "evil team" could be the good guys. Maybe an infiltration force from another region or a renegade faction from within the nation itself.
The starters would be Ghost, Dark, and Bugs, all creepy shit. You'd run into Murkrows instead of Pidgeys etc. People would try to scam you all the time, attack you in the shops and shit, basically you'd be noided as fuck all the time.
>>
Edgeborn
>>
>>27752332
you sound like you want to play reborn and rejuvenation.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.