[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you all think of my starters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1471069965939-1137652364.jpg (457KB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
1471069965939-1137652364.jpg
457KB, 2688x1520px
What does /vp/ think of my starter Fakemon? Reason for Water starter having male and female is because when I originally drew it I thought it looked too feminine so I went for male and female. Might post evolutions if anyone wants.
>>
>>27752236
shit kys
>>
>no zodiac fire starter/10
>>
Pronounced lak-e-go, e-ki-seed, ty-ra-flar
if anyone was wondering..
>>
They are VERY good and I like them A LOT!!
Cool concepts I have never seen before.
>>
OP here the water starters evolve into a pegasus pony named Watersprinkle, the grass evolves into Gottagograss hedgehog, and the fire starter evolves into that one dinosaur from the Land Before Time (my favorite movie) named Chomper but with flames coming out from him.

These drawing took me about 2 hours to draw because I had to trace them from my computer but I named them and gave them powers so they are my pokemon you cannot steal
>>
File: ayyml.jpg (6KB, 301x167px) Image search: [Google]
ayyml.jpg
6KB, 301x167px
>>27752355
wat.
>>
>>27752355

2/10 made me reply.
>>
>>27752252
It evolves into a snek, faggot
>>
>>27752355
>>27752236
is that you chris?
>>
>>27752236
OP, are you being serious?
>>
They look like Froslass, Shaymin and Tyrunt...
>>
>>27752236
I don't think you're allowed to be on here if you're 13.
>>
File: original starters do not steal.png (875KB, 1846x796px) Image search: [Google]
original starters do not steal.png
875KB, 1846x796px
Mine are better yo.
Squilitter is supposed to be a squire, litter is what you call plant material on the forest floor. So he picks up a couple sticks and pretends it's sword. His final evo is a knight, maybe gets steel typing. Named Equirrel, after Equites, Knights in Ancient Rome.

Flarab is a dung beetle, the design is based off some ancient Egyptian shit about the scarab re-creating the world or some shit. He collects dung, sets it on fire for warmth and protection. He's also fucking buff for a bug. Final evo is called Scaraoh.

Barracunda is obviously a barracuda, plus the word undulate which describes the motion of waves. It could also mean "unda" because what he does is camouflage as the water and then pull unsuspecting swimmers underwater. He's just a prankster though who enjoys seeing the scared look of swimmers as he releases them and they flee, cackling to himself. Secretly he craves companionship. Final evo resembles a sea serpent that likes to shake ships for shits and giggles. Named Waviathan.

as you can see I kind of have an old world vibe here, maybe this could be a gen that takes place in a different time period
>>
>>27752236
Do you work for GameFreak?
If Not they should definitely hire you!! Yes... I believe That you have very brilliant Art Skills.
>>
Another kid who heard of VP through poketubers...
When will it end
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.