[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one is better to start with?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (42KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
42KB, 512x288px
I recently bought a 3ds to play Pokemon SM but right now the Games don't look very hype to me so me so i want to buy one Pokemon Game before eventually buying SM. Is a good thing to start with XY? I like how the Kalos region has a ton of Pokemon from all 5 generations in one Game so thats a plus. ORAS, well i never liked the Hoenn region in the Games and this Remake gives you free Legendaries and the MC design is ugly as sin so i guess i'll go with XY
>>
>>27750816
XY are better to start with, but they're also the worst main series games in a 20 year old franchise.
>>
ORAS is literally only worth playing if you played non of the previous Hoenn games.

Go XY.
>>
XY

ORAS's big appeal is that it's the most up to date game but that's not gonna matter for much longer
>>
>>27750827
No they aren't. Stop spreading this meme
>>
>>27750887
It's not really a meme anon. Every fucking thing in the game is half assed there's no cohesion of the region. The only positive is that there's a lot of Pokemon, which rom hacks have been doing for years. Can't even connect with ORAS that well and once gen 6 is over it's literally going to be ass
>>
ORAS.

XY are very badly paced.

ORAS took Ruby and Sapphire and added a little polish.

But it's RUBY and SAPPHIRE they polished, not Emerald. Any feature you see you like in Emerald will not be present, period.
>>
I was thinking of getting Y to get back into the franchise as well, since I havnt played a game in ages. Is it easy to get pokemon from other games if you dont posess them? Like through wifi or trading?
>>
>>27750918
>every thing is half assed
>literally made 3D models for every single pokémon
>added trainer customization
>added a new type
>added a welcome new feature with Amie
>introduced mega evolutions
>etc...
>>
>>27752701
I'd say so. They made it easier than ever to connect with other trainers for trading.
>>
>>27750827
>they're also the worst main series games in a 20 year old franchise
no, that's RSE
>>
>>27752777
If I cared about graphics I wouldn't be playing pokemon
>>
>>27752701
Gen 6 got online down pretty well, so it's easy to work with that.
>>
>>27752777
>added a new type
>dragons are too op!
>let's add a new type that' has immunity to them!
Fairy type is literally cancer
>>
>everyone shitting on XY
>in 3 years they will be praised

just like BW
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.